Prologue

Falling In Love With My Love Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So you couldn't help noticing that Kai has been seeming pretty off lately.

You've always been extremely contented with your boyfriend ever since the two of you got together 6 months ago- there hasn't been any quarrel big enough or any intolerable flaws both of you couldn't handle from each other- plus how could you complain when you had the sweetest, most adoring boy to call your own? Of course, his olive-skinned sultry-lipped perfection was an amazing bonus.

You can't exactly place your finger when the change started happening, but it was certainly happening. 

He had been seeming more preoccupied with his phone on your dates, something which virtually never happened before, frequently made up a bunch of excuses, muttering something about "extra dance class" whenever you wanted to meet up and not even performing aegyo for smooches from you anymore.

Yep, pretty off, definitely.

Could he be tired of you? Well that couldn't be ruled out entirely, even though you knew he wasn't such a fickle person. Or even worse, had he had his sights set on another girl? Could it be his extremely attractive dance instructor noona Hyuna that he had transferred his affections to? She had a body that could made straight girls lesbian.

There was only one way to find out.

Dressed surreptiously in dark aviators and a pulled-down cap, you huddled outside his dancing studio half an hour into class, spying from your strategic-but-not-so-subtle location. If any of them peeped out of the windows you would be caught in an instant. But you didn't need more than a minute to evaluate suspicious body language.

And you didn't. A stare right into the dance studio revealed Hyuna performing a suave, male choreography dance professionally and Kai just watching with a slight frown on his face, before he tried out the choreography. Hyuna then corrected him by executing the same step. If they were in a relationship together, it wouldn't be so formal and professional. You heaved a sigh of relief.

So what was it?

-

You were going from concerned girlfriend to highly insecure and crazy stalker, but here you were, waiting for him outside his dance studio to tail him on his way back home. Maybe you could find out something.

Kai was plodding home, his shoulders sagging from exhaustion. He reached for his phone and then after punching some numbers, put it to his ear and for a moment, you hastily the silence mode.

But you needn't have worried.

"Hello, Soo?" He cooed to the receiver, using a aegyo-coated voice that you thought he only reserved for you. "I'm so tired~"

Oh my God.

You cupped your hand to your mouth in shock as tears started to prick at your eyes. Your worst fears had been confirmed.

Kai was really cheating on you.

Hurt and confusion slowly faded away, replacing it was seething anger mixed with curiosity.

Soo... Soo... You tried your hardest to recall, as you hung back in your hiding spot and let Kai walk away. Was it Jung Soojung? She was a gorgeous junior a year below yours and was the most sought-after girl in the dance club that Kai joined in school. The two of them were friends, you did recall incidents when Soojung walked past the two of you in school and said hi to Kai. You didn't know Kai would actually be so lowdown to cheat on you for another girl, no matter how good-looking she was.

You were gritting your teeth in white-hot fury, at bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter