Choi Sungmin is just...

Ultimate Girlfriend [궁극의 여자 친구] Gunggeugui Yeoja Chingu

 

________________________________________________________________________
 
Ja Rim POV
 
Instead of sulking in the custodian’s closet, I struggled around for a way out. I threw my whole body on the door, but I was way too skinny to break down even this feeble door. Luckily, I heard footsteps coming over. I gasped, pressing my ears against the door if I could hear anyone coming to actually open the door.
 
“HELLO. CAN SOMEONE OPEN THIS?” 
 
“Ja Rim?” The low voice said. Oh great, Sungmin of all people finds me.
 
The person unlocked the door and threw it open, as I fell forward, landing in the person’s arms. Well, this is certainly what Choi Sungmin wants… his ‘ultimate girlfriend’ in his arms… yeah, yeah…
 
“Taemin?” I said quickly, holding onto his arms. He smiled gently and helped me up straight. 
 
“Hello.” 
 
“I thought - I thought - where’s Sungmin?”
 
“He went the other way. I came back thinking you were around here. And… well, here you are.” He grinned, stuffing his hands in his pocket. Wow, this guy was certainly dashing. I blushed when he looked at me.
 
“Well.. I thank…”
 
“JA RIM!!!!!!!” 
 
“Oh… speak of the devil…” I breathed out as Taemin gently chuckled.
 
“My beloved!” Sungmin whined, hugging me tightly. I didn’t bother to wrap my arm around him. 
 
“Are you serious with this? I just got locked up in a closet.” I pouted, waiting until he let go (which was never). “You don’t have to worry so much.”
 
“Why can’t a boyfriend care about his girlfriend, ne? ne?” Sungmin pouted back, kissing my cheek, which made me flush into a bright pink. 
 
“WHAEE!” I squeaked, pushing him away. Taemin burst into laughter at the whole scene,
 
“Oh, you two..”
 
“It’s not like that!” I snapped, jumping away from Sungmin, “Stop that! It’s only been a day, and everything happened because of you! AISH chincha!” 
 
The two went from all jokes to serious. I was serious. Today was not a good day. First, I get chosen as the girlfriend of the dim-witted popular boy of the school, then I find my step sister, she hates me and locks me up in a closet, I have to wait about 30 minutes until my prince-charming busts me out, now I already regret coming to this stupid school!
 
“AISH!” I spazzed, stomping on the floor, “You know what! I should just skip class and go home!”
 
Sungmin tilted his head looked confused. OBVIOUSLY, he hasn’t dated anyone because he has NO idea how I feel right now. All I know is that this babo will always stay a babo! He’s lucky he has Taemin - who is has a lot more common sense - by his side. Otherwise he would’ve just… dropped dead.
 
“I don’t think that would make me happy.” Sungmin sighed, “If you’re mad, I totally understand why.”
 
For once I thought this boy was getting the hang of listening to my feelings.
 
“… you know, love could turn you into a beast.” He began sentimentally, “But that’s alright, even if you turn into a hairy beast, and I end up being beauty… I’ll still love you.”
 
“What are you talking about!!” I squealed, grabbing his shoulder. He was just being an idiot now! “Obviously, you don’t know how I feel! Let me make this short. You in my life makes conspiracy. Either get out of my life, or I’ll make you.”
 
Sungmin smiled. I was getting tired of his whole cute boy act now. He better drop it…
 
“You could make me. But I won’t leave.”
 
“Oh please…” I smirked, looking over at Taemin, who had a disapproving look on. 
 
I could tell I just made this situation a whole lot worse…
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
Finally, I thought the day would never end. 4 more hours of having that creeper of a child follow you around and offer to buy you things is  kind of pesky. Walking home, I don’t feel as safe, but what kind of idiot follows a girl home? Well, what can I guarantee anyways..
 
I pat my cheek. Sungmin kissed my cheek, although I’d rather have Taemin do that to me. Gosh, he was really handsome. He’s not as annoying as Sungmin, who constantly clings onto me and would just annoy the hell out of me. He’s the kind of guy you could walk by and give a cute cheery hello to. Maybe, just maybe, if Sungmin was like him, I would reconsider.
 
But I guess it can’t be helped. I guess I’ll just go home, hoping I wont see that Sun Ni girl. My step sister? Really? How come my father never told me about this? Gosh, the things I don’t know.
 
Anyways, now I totally regret not eating Sungmin’s paid for lunch. I feel really guilty now, and I feel like puking. Uh, maybe he already ate it? But the fact that he tried to feed it to me, and I turned away made my stomach churn even more. This was uncomfortable. I was walking home, and now I’m on the verge of puking. What a bad habit I have… maybe I should think less.
 
I d my stomach and rolled my eyes up. “God, what the heck did I get myself into…”
 
“Ja Rim~”
 
“Why do I hear that voice everywhere now?” I groaned to myself, shaking my head, “I’m going nuts..”
 
“Ja Rim~~!”
 
I shook my head again, but the voice did not leave my head. “Maybe it’s just a conscience.”
 
“Ja Rim~”
 
“SHUT UP!!!!!” I yelled, turning around, to see the Sungmin-ster himself. My eyes widened as he exchanged the same look.
 
“Are you okay my baby?” He hugged me tightly, and I quickly pushed him away.
 
“No! I am not okay!” I said loudly, “Can I have a day without you in my presence? Please?”
 
He pouted and thought for a moment, “Nope! Otherwise you’ll get locked up in a closet again.”
 
“You… you’re not taking this seriously, are you?” I grumbled, staring at him intently and closely. 
 
“AH! Don’t do that. It makes me want to kiss you.” He stuck out his tongue playfully. I huffed loudly and pulled out my mp3 furiously from my pocket. 
 
“I am now officially ignoring you.” I said with pride, plugging the earphone into my ears and walking ahead.
 
What’s this? Have I finally left him?
 
There were slight clacking noises beside me… I turned my head.
 
“Sungmin stop following me you creeper!” I yelled, stopping and stomping on the spot. He shook his head and smiled happily.
 
“Not until you agree to go out with me.”
 
“Listen to me.” I began, turning fully to him, he was listening, “Take this for example. There are 1001 bunnies in a field, and you want to get one for a pet.”
 
“What’s the 1001st one?” He asked curiously. I was glad he asked that question.
 
“An ugly demented fat bunny.” I said dramatically, “It’s like ugly… no one wants it.” And it represented me. He would never pick it!
 
“Which one would you pick?” I finally inquired, placing my hand on my hips.
 
“Well… 1000 beautiful bunnies and one ugly one.” He said in deep thought, “The ugly one must be bullied by the 1000 ones because it was too beautiful, that’s why it’s ugly now because it was hurt. I’d take the hurt one because I feel sorry for it.”
 
My jaw dropped. His theory was actually quite deep. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to invite him into my house, but I’m not dating him!
 
“That’s nice.” I said touched, smiling slightly.
 
“Ain’t it? So will you go out with me?” He bounced on his heels excitedly. My smile immediately transitioned into a frown.
 
“No. But what I will do is have you eat at my house and then you go home.”
 
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
“Uwah, your home is nice.” Sungmin commented, hanging up his jacket, and offering to take mine. I brushed my shoulder away and shrugged, 
 
“Nothing much.”
 
He had a faint smile on, but he cupped his hand in mine. I rolled my eyes, as I was about to snap at him, but the look on his face when I turned around made me feel sorry for him.
 
“You look like a froggie~” He cooed, skipping into my house. My eyes twitched.
 
“If - if you’re just going to comment on the way I look, then just get out!” I snapped. He gasped.
 
“My beloved!” He said dramatically, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” 
 
I rolled my eyes and walked past him into my kitchen, “Okay, what do you like?”
 
“Anything.” He smiled, sitting down on the dining table. I groaned and pulled out some chestnut cake. Little did I notice the look on his face. 
 
“Here.” I sat down beside him, cutting out a piece.
 
“Uh…” He said slowly, scooting his chair away.
 
“Really? Are you that stubborn? Not even eating my hard work?” I whined jokingly. But he didn’t take that as a joke.
 
“Oh, sorry, I’ll eat it.” He smiled nervously. He took a fork and dug it into it, placing the piece of the cake in his mouth. He put two thumbs up, but immediately, he started wheezing. 
 
“S-Sungmin!” I said quickly as he held his throat, “Sungmin!” 
 
“Ah-it’s…its okay…” He said holding his breathe, “C-Can you… get me… the… medicine… in my ..”
 
“Y-Yeah!” I said quickly, digging into his bag and pulling out a quick pack of pills. Immediately, he gnawed one down, and he calmed down.
 
“Um, I hope you don’t mind bringing me to the hospital?” He said with a small nervous smile, his heavy breathing slowly coming back.
________________________________________________________________________
 
I sat in the waiting room nervously as Sungmin got checked up. I slapped myself. How did I not notice Sungmin was allergic to that stuff! Gosh, I’m such an idiot… 
 
As soon as the doctor came out, I immediately stood up, “Is he alright?”
 
“Yes, but make sure he stays away from the things he’s allergic too, alright?” The doctor said sternly, looking at Sungmin as he scratched his head, “You could’ve died!”
 
Death?! Something as bad as death?! If I killed Choi Sungmin - oh who knows what will happen! I will join him in the grave!
 
“Oh, ahjusshi, it’ll be alright. I was just trying my girlfriend’s lovely cooking! I forgot to tell her!”
 
The doctor sighed and shooed us away, muttering, “Young couple these days…” 
 
“Are you - you could’ve told me!” I whined, patting his cheek, “You could’ve died - oh the awful…”
 
“It’s alright.” HE said sentimentally, holding my hand at his cheek, “I’m alright, and that cake was good - even with the chestnut. You are truly worthy-”
 
“Oh, cut it out already!!” I snapped, “You cause me trouble, then you cause yourself trouble, Choi Sungmin! Go home, your mom is probably worried.”
 
“Can I stay with you? My mother won’t mind at all.” He asked excitedly.
 
“The question is - do you have a mother…” I muttered under my breath, walking to the drink machine.
 
“WOW! My girlfriend is even psychic. How did you know I lived with my father?” He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek (again…-.-”) and jumped up with joy.
 
“And why did you tell me your ‘mother’ won’t mind?” I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed with his silliness, and opening the can I bought - sipping it.
 
“My father is a drag queen.” He replied bluntly. The drink from my mouth was splattered over Sungmin in seconds.
 
“WHAT?!” I exclaimed.
 
“Let’s get out of the hospital~” He laughed nervously, brushing himself and guiding me out of the hospital.
 
________________________________________________________________________
“So… you’re saying, your father is a drag queen, and your mother ditched both of you because…” I began as Sungmin and I casually sat on the couch. In my house. Since Sungmin didn’t want to go home to his father.
 
“My mom just didn’t like me. I was too pretty I guess, and she thought I was going to end up like my father - gay and loves dressing like a woman.” He said tiredly, “WHICH OF THAT, I’m not.”
 
“I believe you.” I spat, laughing slightly, “Okay, you can stay over. One day though, and then you gotta go back to your drag queen daddy.”
 
“Oh okay.” He grinned, “Thanks, Ja Rim. You’re special.”
 
I felt slightly flattered and stood up, “And give me a list of things you’re allergic to. I can’t afford to attempt to kill you again.”
 
He laughed, hoping that I was just joking. I was. 
 
“You can sleep… in my room - but on the floor. Ya heard?” I said loudly, “ON THE FLOOR.”
 
“Yup, yup I got it. I don’t get very ually active very often anyways.” He grinned, jumping up and down.
 
“Ew. You’re gross.” I stuck out my tongue, “Here have a cookie, and we could go upstairs to do a little studying before bed. I don’t have any siblings, and my parents are out on business trips, so yeah.”
 
“Okay.” He nodded, “Hey, is it safe that I call you my girlfriend tonight?”
 
I thought for a moment, looking at his puppy face, then reconsidering.
 
“Yeah, tonight’s okay.”
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lolololol@sungmin’s allergy.
 
I would date him. If he wasn’t so young.  O.O
So cute. I love this kid. Cool!!! subbers. That’ pretty awesome sauce!!
Thanks a bunch guys! <3
Comment, love and sub!
-noodleyoona.