Grandfather!!

In a Blue Moon

" I Have Find your Fiancee!! "

              Kim Taeyeon raised his eyebrows really high after hearing what his grandfather saying with so much spirit. His right hand lift holding his cellphone which was wedged between his ear and shoulder so that his head can enforced return. "wait a minute, Gramps", his said. He lower the cellphone from his ear and giving signal to one of his sous chef , to continue his work. After that Taeyeon walk out from his kitchen restaurant that really busy today but still organized to his private office.

               A few moments later he already sit on a chair behind his desk that he didn't cleaned it for a few days. He puts the phone again on his ear and said, "So, what were you saying gramps?" "I Have Find Your Fiancee!!" Repeat his grandfather with that spirit again. "There are two problem in this case," said Taeyeon while leaning his back on the chair and brandish two finger, although his gramps can't see it. "One, i didn't know that she's missing. Two, I don't even know i have fiancee."

                "Yes, you already have fiancee. I just didn't tell you all this time," said his gramps. Taeyeon shut his eyes and sigh. "Gramps, Where are you now? you told me that you attend your friend's wedding tonight?" "My friend's granddaughter wedding," correct his grandfather. "And your fiancee is here. That is why you have to come here! ppali!" "It's because Vanessa isn't it ?" "Who?" "Vanessa Hudgens. tall, pretty, dark hair, bown eyes. You know her. I just introduce you guys yesterday."

                  Vanessa is a beautiful Model which also Taeyeon's close friend. That woman is a delight friend, always accompany Taeyeon to any event that Taeyeon has to attend. Of course Taeyeon knew that one of reason Vanessa agree to do it is because she wanted to expand connections. Taeyeon is a Head Chef in KT Restaurant, one of The Best Raustaurant in Seoul, so he know people which maybe can help Vanessa in her field work. Their relationship is very close, but only a friend. At least for Taeyeon, and at least for a while.

                   All this time Taeyeon never introduce his Female friends to his family. He also actually didn't mean to introduce Vanessa to his grandfather. But yesterday, Vanessa came to KT Restaurant to meet him when his grandfather also here, so Taeyeon forced to introduce them both. "Ah.. Her," Said his grandfather. "Yes,Her." "What about her?" "Whether it be the reason you suddenly decided that i already has fiancee because is Vanessa?" "No...... Of course not," denies his gramps. "are you serious with her?" Taeyeon just smile. "I don't know. Maybe i want married her," he joked.

                    "Well... undo your intention cause you already have one!" said his grandfather. "And come quick! Taeyeon. I need a ride to go home. Are you dare to see your old gramps taking taxi or subway in Seoul alone?? With lots of aegyo. -.-  Granpa Kim is indeed 75 years old, but his far away from the word "Old". He's very healthy, really active, very independent and Taeyeon know that his grandfather's brain is still very sharp. "I thought you leave with one of your friend this evening? He can't take you home?"

                      "I don't want to bother him. You are my grandson, so i'm allowed to bother you." Taeyeon laugh. "I don't know gramps," his said. "KT is very busy today" "So why?" said his grandfather. "KT is always crowded. I'm sure Yoong can handle everything." at that time a male that have been called by his grandfather came from doorstep . Im Yoong is tall and handsome, he is KT Manager. "Yes, Yoong can handle everything ," said Taeyeon, make Yoong lift his eyebrows hearing that his name called. "Ok, you win. Give me the address to me." Afer he hanging up the phone, he lift his face to Yoong, "Whats up?" Yoong smile and enter Taeyeon's office. "I Hope that one of Vanessa's friend that want introduce to me." "I'm sorry buddy. that was my grandfather." said Taeyeon "Aisshhhh" Yoong grimace. 

                       "So what's up?" Taeyeon asked again. Yoong point his thumb to kitchen. "Sunny been acting again. you better comfort her. if not, our guest is gonna be late received their dessert." Taeyeon stand up and start taking off his black apron. "It seems you have to face her alone. I have to meet my Grandfather." "any trouble?" asked Yoong. "No,No," Taeyeon waved his hand. "I just hope he didn't get into trouble. If not, he has to face himself to fly back to Jeju early than planned."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---   So..... here it is:) what do you think? this story is the same from the original story i just change the character and the place. I'm sorry if i mistake a few words. please do comment what you guys think:) thank you guys! until next time!! 

Taengsic Forever!!! And Happy birthday Tiffany!!! :)))))))