Stay with me [ENG]

Stay with me [POL&ENG]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„I’m not good at a one-night stand” I whispered, when he has shoved me against the wall, clutching his hands on my hips. “But I don’t wanna go”.
„So stay” He answered and after a second I felt his lips on mine. Carpe diem. Seize the day. I pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt, minimalizing the space between us. I could feel his fingers on the bottom of my back. Shivers went through my body when he moved his to my neck and collarbones, the delicate skin on my throat.

„Not here” I said quickly between quiet sighs, but I haven’t done anything to stop him or myself. He was smiling, I could feel this on my skin.

„Stop me” He whispered, starting to unbotton my shirt. I moaned protractedly, pulling the ends of his hair, while his smooth hands were running softly through my whole body.
“Love me, Sehun. Love me and make love with me.” 

 

***

 

I woke up tangled in sheets with Luhan’s cheek pressed to my chest. I took him off of my body with a delicate move before dressing up and going to the exit.
„Won’t you stay?” I heard quiet voice when I was pressing down the handle. I shook my head, smiling in apologize. “I need you”.

„I felt really good with you, little Angel. But it isn’t love. And will never be”.
„I know” He answered, covering himself with a blanket. „Just stay a little longer”

 

 

***

 

 

I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter