EP8

WE GOT BABY

 

Ep8:

 

7am in the morning,

Krystal went to her schedule at the tv station. Minho and yoogeun still sleeping soundly in the house.

 

8am in the morning, minho wake up, he went to clean himself. After cleaning himself, minho went to prepare some simple breakfast for himself and yoogeun. He prepare toast bread with jam for himself and yoogeun. He also prepare orange juice. Then he went to wake yoogeun up. After yoogeun awakes, he bring yoogeun to the bathroom to wash face and brush teeth. Then minho help yoogeun to change the clothes. After changing the clothes, minho bring yoogeun down to the dining table to eat their breakfast.

“Yoogeun, what flavor of jam you want?” minho ask yoogeun.

“Peanut.”

“ How many pieces you want?” minho ask again to yoogeun.

“2.”

“Yoogeun, are you unhappy?” minho felt that yoogeun is unhappy so he ask yoogeun.

“Appa, where is omma?” yoogeun face minho and ask.

“So that’s the reason you didn’t felt happy? Because of didn’t see omma?” minho finally know the reason.

Yoogeun nodded.

“Omma is working, she will comeback later after finish working.” Minho tell yoogeun.

“Can we go to find omma? I want to see her.” Yoogeun ask.

“You want to go and find omma, then we should finish the breakfast first.”

Yoogeun quickly finish his breakfast and his father’s. Then yoogeun waited for awhile for his father need to bring something.  

Then they went to find krystal at the tv station.

Minho drive his car to SBS building and park his car at the parking lot. Then he bring yoogeun to find krystal at the recording studio.

Krystal is recording star king with her members, Luna and Amber and also other artists. During recording krystal found yoogeun and minho watching her near the studio exit door. After the camera move to another artist she then wave to them. After recording star king, krystal went to minho and yoogeun. She carry yoogeun in her hands.

“Oppa, how come both of you will come?” krystal face minho and ask, while yoogeun is playing krystal hair.

“Yoogeun finds you.”

“Yoogeun, you miss omma?” then she face yoogeun and asking yoogeun.

“Yes! Yoogeun miss omma!” yoogeun said cutely while still playing krystal’s hair.

“Omma miss yoogeun too. Did you eat your breakfast?”

“Yes.”

“What you eat?”

“Toast bread with jam!” yoogeun said to krystal.

“Is it nice?”

Yoogeun nod his head twice.

“Oppa, let’s go to the waiting room.”

“Ok.” Minho carry back yoogeun from krystal hands. And they walk to the waiting room krystal, luna and amber use.

 

While walking to the waiting room, they meet many artists like miss a min and jia, ukiss, after school lizzy, 2am and others. The artists is jealous of them. They also meet suju leeteuk, eunhyuk and shindong, they just finish record strong heart.

“Hyung! Where are you going?” minho ask suju.

“Going to waiting room of course.” Eunhyuk answer.

“I thought you have to record strong heart?”

“Just finished.” Shindong answer.

Minho suddenly remember need to give the invitation card to them.

“Hyung, later we’ll go to find you. Bye!” minho wave to them. Yoogeun and krystal also wave to them.