Chapter 2

Stranger

Sooji's POV

I was walking when someone bumped into me. Like how many times am I going to bump into people? I looked up not to see Jungkook, but Chanyeol!

"Oppa!" I shouted in excitement. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Me and the guys were hanging out, you wanna come with us?" He offered.

"But I hang out with you guys everyday." I joked.

"You're mean, and I thought you were my friend." He said looking hurt.

"I was kidding." I replied with a smile. "Let's go get Ye Jin first."

"Ye Jin's here too?" He questioned.

"Uh, duh, why else would I have come?" I said dragging him by the arm. "Besides, who am I suppose to hang out with?"

End Of Sooji's POV

--------------------

"Hey, isn't that Sooji?" Jimin asked.

"Uh, wae?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well aren't you going to ?" Jimin asked again.

"She's with Chanyeol you pabo." V replied for Jungkook.

"Yah! I'm not a pabo, you're the pabo."

"Hyung, Jimin called me pabo!" V shouted for Jin.

"Jimin." Jin said.

"Yah, I'm your hyung too!" Jimin replied.

"No you're not, because you're just to childish." V said trying to sound like an aldut, although he was almost one.

Jimin sighed and shook his head.

"Says the one who's more childis and... weird." Jimin mumbled.

"I heard that! Jin omma!!!" V shouted.

While the two pabo were argueing, Jungkook's eyes were still on Sooji.

--------------------

Sooji's POV

"Annyeong!" Sehun and Baekhyun greeted us.

"Oh! Annyeong!" I said waving.

"Where's everyone else?" I questioned.

"They couldn't come because after their parents found out about their 'accident'," Baekhyun said.

"They were grounded." Sehun finished shaking his head.

"Ohh! So that's why Kai wouldn't greet me." Ye Jin said nodding her head.

I turned to her, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well you see, I sorta spilled it to their parents?" She said unsure.

I groaned and shook my head as the three guys laughed.

"So he's mad at you?"

"Uh."

I sighed, "Let's go!"

--------------------

I was on my way home after going around Gangnam with Ye Jin, Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun.

I took out my phone and unlocked my screen to see some messages and missed calls.

samsung-galaxy-s6-white.jpg

"10:35 pm." I read.

Ajumma

'Agassi why aren't you home yet? It's late right now. If your parents found out they would be very worry.'

Chanyeol

'Are you home yet?''

'Yah, are you not going to answer your favorite oppa?'

I chuckled at his last message.

Missed calls

Yejin

Chanyeol

Ajumma

Jungkook

"Jungkook?" I questioned furrowing my brows. "Why would he call?"

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"I should get going now." I said walking up the streets.

"Well, who do we have here?"

I looked up to see a guy and his group of friends. They looked the same age as me, but had tatoos. My eyes widened as I started sweating. I swallowed my saliva and took steps backward.

, I'm gonna get ! Ottoke!

So many things ran through my mind I didn't notice that my back had been against the cold brick wall.

"Wha'ts a pretty girl doing out here alone at night?" He questioned my hair.

He was cute alright, but scary. Sooji pay attention. I shook my head and looked up at him. , he was to tall for me to wrestle.

"Me and my friends were just heading to the club, wanna go?" He asked smirking.

"Ani!" I shouted unexpectedly. "P-please let me go?" I squeaked out.

"Oh, our pretty lady knows how to talk." He said smiling.

Gosh was he cute, but bad. Sooji! Stop!

"But no one ever says no to me." He said with a dark face now. "Why don't I teach you a lesson."

! My eyes widened as he started pulling on my cardigan. I wanted to shout out so badly but...

"S-stop!" I finally managed to shout, but it sounded more like a squeal. "AH!!!! Stop!!! Please!!! Someone help me!!" I started shouting as his friends pinned me down.

I kicked him on the shin and he fell backwards holding his now bruised shin.

"You brat! Now you're getting it!" He said riping my sleeveles white button up shirt open, reaveling my bra!

I gasped and started shouting. Tears were now spilling out of my eyes.

"Help!!!!!!"

"Ompf!"

I suddenly felt a gush of cold wind hit me bare stomach. My wrist started to loosen up as my tears dried up. I opened my eyes...

--------------------

So?! How was it? I hoped you enjoyed it. I'll probably update chapter 3 in a bit! Enjoy! And thank you!