Circus de Amour

Circus de Amour

Chapter 2

Song: Unfaithful by Rihanna

 

 

Changmin's grin slowly faded away. I ran my hand along my neck and sighed. He stepped closer to me, lifted my chin gently and looked me in the eyes. He stared at me intently and finally leaned in for a soft, heart-melting kiss. He slowly started to push me to walk backwards. I lifted my hands around his neck and he lifted me up by my waist, instantly my legs wrapped themselves around him as i moaned into the kiss. His hands ran up and down my back as he leaned down and placed me on something soft. My bed.

He stood up still staring and me lying on the bed and quickly took of his shirt then resumed to kissing me. His kiss was now more intense and lustful. Then he moved from my lips to my jaw line and trailed down to my neck. I bit back a moan and closed my eyes. He knew what to do to make me squirm. He knew how and where to touch and kiss me. He knew what made me weak, and what made me impatient. He knew everything about me... and i about him.

"You been talking to Henry a lot lately." He said while kissing my collar bone. His warm breath tickled my skin.

"He's....a friend." I managed to say without my voice cracking.

"Really." I could feel him smirking on my skin. "He likes you."

I let out a small gasp as i felt him bite down lightly. He was always careful not to leave a bright bite mark. It was always ones i could cover easily with my make-up. I shuddered as i felt his hands messing around with the hem of my shirt. Slightly lifting it up so it would reveal my stomach.

"Changmin." I called out but instead came out as a moan.

"Hmm?" He asked still kissing my neck and lowering himself to my chest. His hand trailed up the shirt causing me to loose my train of thought. He stopped kissing my chest and looked at me. "Stop holding back." he smirked as he once again claimed my lips.

Hours later we laid in bed and resting. I laid on my side, my back facing him, as he had his arm around me. My back touching his chest. We were like two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together. I felt him sigh as he let go of me and got up from bed. I heard him searching for his clothes and i laid on my back. My eyes watching his every move. He zipped up his pants and then put on his button up shirt. He left it open to reveal his sweaty abs.

"This needs to stop." i finally spoke, not really looking at him. I felt him freeze. "We can't do this anymore..... I can't do this anymore." I felt tears start to build up but quickly blinked them away. I wasn't sure if he noticed or not.

He walked over to my bed, leaned in and kissed my forehead. "See you in the morning." He smiled as he walked away.

I sat up. "I'm serious Changmin. It's over." i called out, but he didn't look back. I finally heard a small click of the door letting me know that he was gone. I covered my face with my hands and let myself fall back onto the bed.

 

 

"Morning Yoona." Amber smiled at me as i walked out from my trailer. "Have a good sleep?" I stopped for a moment in a panic, but quickly regained myself and nodded. "I did too." She stretched her arms out in the air. "The best i've had in weeks."

Key came by and knocked her in the head. "Good morning." he addressed the both of us without looking or stopping. It was a hobby of his to annoy Amber all the time, but they were really close friends.

"Why you little..." Amber chased after him. Key heard her footsteps and started running.

"Morning babe." Minho gave me a sleepy smile and kissed my cheek. He rubbed his left eye very child like and yawned.

"You're such a sleepy head." I smiled as i watched him slap himself to wake up. He looked back at me and smiled. I lowered my gaze and held my hands together. The guilt was eating me alive. "Did you wake up Taemin?" I looked back up at him. He quickly looked away. "Minho, how many times do i have to tell you to wake him up in the morning? He's your roommate the least you can do is look after him."

"But i don't function well in the morning." He protested. "I don't even remember getting up or walking over here. How am i suppose to remember to wake him up?"

Taemin came walking over to us with a nasty case of bed head. "Noona." he frowned and pointed at Minho like a child would when he's telling his mother. "He didn't wake me up this morning."

"I know Taemin." I smiled as i patted down his hair to make it less...wild. "I'm already scolding him for it."

"I say you with-hold kisses from him." Taemin suggested. "Until he starts remembering to wake me up in the morning."

"Yah!" Minho yelled out with a fist in the air. Taemin instantly ran to hide behind me. I narrowed my eyes on Minho and he lowered his fist. "Tell him to stop butting in our relationship."

I nodded and looked over at Taemin from behind. "That's a great idea thank you for suggesting it Taemin. I think that's exactly what i'll do."

"What?!"

"Your welcome noona." He smiled and me and stuck his tongue out at Minho before walking away.

"You're not serious....right?" He asked in complete fear. I just smirked and started to walk away. "Yoona?" He started to follow me and i started running. "Yoona!"

I broke out in laughter as he finally caught me by my waist, bringing me in to tickle my sides. I pleaded in between laughter for him to stop, but he continued to smile and tickle me merciless.

"Minho.....please......stop." I laughed as i tried to fight him off.

"Say that you won't listen to Taemin." He smirked. "Say it."

"I won't listen to Taemin." i finally said and he stopped attacking me. "About what food to eat." I added and quickly ran away.

"Yah!" he yelled after me.

As i ran while looking behind me i suddenly bumped into someone. "Opps, Sorry." I looked up as saw Kangta smiling down at me. I instantly bowed.

"Having fun?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded. "What do you and your boyfriend have planned for your freeday today?"

"He hasn't said anything." I looked behind me as he finally caught up with me. He bowed down to Kangta and held me hand. "But i'm sure he has something in mind. He always does." Minho grinned and squeezed my hand.

"Well if it isn't the star couple." Changmin smiled as he walked up to us with Jessica around his arm. "Hey there Big Boss."

"Hi Yoona." Jessica smiled at me and separated from Changmin and gave me a hug. "What do you guys have planned for your day off?" Once again i shrugged.

"A romantic dinner out in town." Minho answered. "Maybe a movie and a midnight walk on the beach." I smiled. He knew i loved walking on the beach at night but rarely got the chance to do it.

"You know the rules Minho." Kangta shook his head in disapproval. "In bed by midnight."

"Come on can't you make an exception this one time?" he begged. "It's Yoona's favorite thing to do and... come on don't you want to see a smile on this face. I mean you've seen how down she's been looking. It's a miracle if someone gets her to smile." From the corner of my eye i could see Changmin inwardly smirk. "Come on Big Boss."

"If i let you guys do this everyone will want to break the rules." He shook his head.

"No one has to know." Jessica smile. "Changmin and i won't tell and we can cover for them. Right Changmin." She ran to him and hugged his arm.

Kangta sighed and finally nodded. "Thank you so much." Minho bowed. "I promise i will take care of her."

He smiled. "Just don't come back too late."

"We promise." Minho gave me a tight side hug. Kangta just smile and walked away. "Thanks you guys. If it weren't for you then he wouldn't have let us stay out later."

Changmin smiled. "Happy to help put a smile on Yoona's face." I could feel his eyes on me as i stared at the ground.

"I see Luna calling me." i looked at Minho. "I'll talk to you later." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I let go of him and walked over to Luna.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey." I replied as i watched her tend to Eunhyuk's scratches on his arm. He cringed as she applyed disinfectant on his cuts.

"Oww." he cried out in pain as she dabbed away at his down on his arm.

"Well that should teach you not stick you hand in the monkey's cage." Luna scolded him.

"I wanted to pet them." he explained.

"You were teasing them with a banana squeak toy." She smacked his head. "It's not nice to tease your kind."

"I know....hey." He finally caught on to the insult. Luna and i laughed. "Yoona, you talk with Hyoyeon, right."

"Yeah... sort of." I answered. "Why?"

"Do you know if she.... likes anyone?" he shyly asked. I thought for a while before shaking my head. "Oh." He grinned. "Thanks Luna." He got up from his seat.

"Looks like someone has a crush on Hyo." Luna smiled as we watched Eunhyuk walk away with gummy smile on his face. "I think they would make a cute couple don't you think." I nodded. "Of course not as cute and as perfect as you and Minho."

"I really wish people would stop saying that." I sighed.

"But it's true." Luna insisted. "He's so in love with you, ever since i can remember he was after you. It's like everyone else in the world is a guy and your the only girl."

I chuckled. "You make it sound like he's stuck with me."

She shook her head. "You know that's not what i meant." I helped her put away her things. "So what are you and lover boy doing today?"

"He has the whole night planned out for us." I answered. "Dinner, movie, and....then we come home." I almost let it slip that we would be out after 12. I could trust Luna but still.

"That's nice." She said. "But what do you have planned for the day?" I shrugged. "How about you and me as i search for more people who want to go have fun at the pier."

"The pier?" I asked.

"Yeah." I followed her as she walked away. "There's rides to ride, games to play, and yummy food to taste."

"Sounds like fun." I smiled. "Who were you think of inviting?" i asked.

"Anybody who wants to come." She smiled. "Of course Amber is going, whether she knows it or not." I giggled. "Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk will be invited. Sulli and Krystal." She thought for a while.

"Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Onew?" i asked.

She snapped her fingers and nodded. "Henry and Taemin." I looked to my right and saw Victoria and Taeyeon laughing and chatting away. They already had their make up on while some of us (like me) were still in PJ's and no make up. I, however, did manage to take a shower. Luna followed my gaze. "I thought about inviting them but...."

"It wouldn't hurt to be nice." I suggested.

"Are you kidding?" She looked at me. "It would kill me." I lightly pushed her. "Why do you always have to be so nice?"

"Victoria and Taeyeon unnie may not seem nice but deep inside they really care for people at the circus." i said.

"Yeah, way deeep deep deep down inside." Luna sighed as we walked towards them. "Hey there." She said with a smile but it was awkward.

"Hello." They were obviously confused why we were talking to them. They turned back to each other and kept talking. Luna looked at me with an i-told-you-so look.

"We just...." Victoria and Taeyeon snapped their heads back around to look at me. "Uhh, we were just wondering if you guys wanted to join us for a day at the pier."

They looked at each other, as if having a telepathic conversation. "Sure, why not." They didn't sound too into the idea. "We don't have anything to do so might as well kill sometime at the pier."

"Great." Luna smiled. "We'll be leaving in 2 hours." They turned back around to continue talking. "Glad that's over with." Luna said as soon as we were out of hearing range. "Now onto asking more people." She raised her hand in the air and marched forward.

 

"What are you going to wear?" Jessica was in my trailer. We ran into her while inviting Onew and she had this face saying that she wanted to go. So i invited her. She got ready so quickly and rushed over to my trailer.

I pulled showed her the outfit i pulled out of the closet. "This." i said. She instantly shook her head.

"Here, i'll pick out your outfit for the pier and for later tonight." She smiled as she started to look through my clothes.

"I can't wear the same thing?" i asked. She looked at me and shook her head. "Oh... ok. Thanks Jessica unnie."

"Ok, we're ready." She smiled at me. "We should go wait outside for everyone." She grabbed my hand. As we were walking to the meeting place we bumped into Yunho. "Hey oppa." Jessica smiled. I bowed.

"Hey." Yunho smiled. "Where are you two going?" He asked.

"The pier." Jessica answered. "It's a bunch of."

"Sounds like fun."

"Wanna join us?" She asked.

"Can i? I don't want to be a bother." He shyed away.

"Not at all, right Yoona." She turned to look at me and lightly squeezed my hand. I nodded in agreement. "See. Yoona was the one who invited me and she says it's ok."

"Ok, then let me just get my glasses and had and i'll be right out." He ran off.

"Yoona! Jessica." Luna and Amber waved us over. "Hey so we're just waiting on Taeyeon and Victoria."

"Yunho oppa is coming along too." I said. "He'll be right out though. He just went to get his sunglasses and a hat."

"No problem." Luna looked behind me. "Here come Vic and Tae...... and there's Yunho oppa."

"Oppa i didn't know you were coming." Taeyeon was surprised to see Yunho walking with us. He just smiled and nodded. "Usually i wouldn't be caught doing something this lame but Vic and i had nothing better to do." She said cooly.

"Actually i'm really excited about going." Yunho said. "I love piers."

"Really me too." Taeyeon smiled.

"Didn't you..." Yunho scratched his head. I put my hand on his shoulder and made him lean down so i could whisper in his ear.

"Just go with it." I said. "She's trying to have a conversation with you." Yunho nodded and continued talking with Victoria and Taeyeon (well mainly Taeyeon).

 

"Ok i've got wrist bands for everyone." Amber and Luna started handing them out to us. "Everyone got one? Good. Now let's go have some fun."

"Vic, Yunho oppa, and i will head off this way." Taeyeon as she linked her arms with both of them and started pulling them away.

"This was suppose to be a group...." Luna sighed. "activity." They were already out of sight. "Fine i guess we could have gone with out them in the first place."

"Ok kids pick your partners." Amber called out as she grabbed Luna's wrist.

"Why?" Krystal asked. "Besides it's an odd amount of number. Let's just ride with whoever we want to ride with."

Amber sighed. "Fine. Let's go."

"I want to go on the Ferris Wheel first." Sulli jumped up and down while clapping her hands. "Can we?"

"But we want to go on the extreme swings." Sooyoung pointed to the ride on the other side.

"Eh? I thought we were going to that dragon swinging boat." Leeteuk pointed.

"I'm starting to regret inviting so many people." Luna hit her head. "Ok we'll go on the Extreme Swings first, then the Dragon Boat, and i personally think that the Ferris Wheel should be saved for last. The view is always better when it's closer to night." Sulli sighed and nodded her head. "Ok, let's go."

We went on every ride anyone wanted to go on. Krystal and Sulli would take turns riding with Taemin and whoever didn't sit next to him on the ride would sit with Jessica. Luna, Amber and i would also take turns ridding together. Eunhyuk would try to separate Sooyoung from Hyoyeon so he could ride with her, but all attempts fail, until Leeteuk asked Sooyoung if she wanted to ride with him. Hyoyeon was left with no choice but to sit with him.

Sooyoung, Amber, Onew, and Taemin got hungry and went to go get some junk food for us. Sulli, Krystal, Eunhyuk, Shindog, and Hyoyeon went to the arcade center. The rest of us were in line getting some cotton candy. I checked the time.

"I'm going to need to head back in an hour." I said.

"Ok, let's gather up everyone so we can all ride the Ferris wheel together." we all headed to the arcade to gather up the rest of group so we could head over to the Ferris wheel. On our way there we met up with Yunho, Taeyeon, and Victoria. They (Yunho) decided they wanted to join us and go on the Ferris wheel.

"Ok around 6 people fit in each little cart so, pick who you want to ride with." Luna said when we were getting closer to the front of the line.

Luna, Amber, Onew, Henry, Jessica and i sat in one cart. Sulli, Krystal, Taemin were in another. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk sat in one and Victoria, Taeyeon, and Yunho sat together.

"So we're going home after this?" Onew asked with a sad face.

"Yoona has to go home and get ready for her night out with Minho." Jessica answered with a smile. "Minho has their whole night planned."

"Oh." Onew still had a sad smile on his face.

"You know why don't you guys just stay here and have fun. I can grab a cab and head back by myself." i offered. "I don't want to ruin the fun for you guys just because i have to go back early."

Onew finally smiled. "But you shouldn't head back alone." Luna frowned.

"I'll head back with her." Henry raised his hand. "I should check on Julia's new born." Luna nodded ok.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" I asked Henry.

"No, not yet." He sighed. "I been trying to think of name that would fit it but nothing has come to mind yet."

I smiled. "Can i help you? Maybe i can think of a name for him."

"That would be great." Henry smiled. "But just don't give him a girly name."

"I wouldn't do that." I laughed. "I'm a great namer."

"It's true, she use to name the birds that we would catch when the crowd outside would leave popcorn and junk food out in the parking lot." Luna added. "She has a gift for naming."

Herny and i laughed. "Well then i guess it's going to be great having a professional namer name Julia's new son."

Henry and i continued to talk about the circus animals. There was never an awkward moment the whole cab ride home. Henry was one of those people who always wanted to put a smile on people's face. The one who was always quiet but when he spoke it was so he could help, or make people feel better. He was a sweetheart that went unnoticed by people because of his shy personality. But once you got to know him you wondered how you could have missed him in the first place.

"Bye Yoona." He smiled while waving.

"Bye, and don't forget you said i could name Julia's newborn." i pointed out as i walked to my trailer.

 

"I like it when you wear dresses." Minho whispered into my ear as the waiter led us to our table.

"Jessica helped me pick it out." i smiled as he pulled out the chair for me. The waiter handed us our menu's and took down our drink orders.

"How come you don't wear things like this more often?" he asked with a smile. "You look amazing." I shrugged. "So how was your day at the pier?"

"It was nice." I smiled. "We went on almost every ride and we all rode the Ferris wheel before i left."

"Really." he continued to look through the menu. "Sounds like you hand a lot of fun." i nodded and continued to skim the menu for something i wanted to eat. "But tonight we are going to have a lot more fun." He reached out for my hand. "Right."

"Yeah." I nodded with a weak smile. He didn't notice because his head was still in the menu. "We are."

"So i saw you come with Henry." The waiter finally took our orders and we were waiting silently for our food. "Anything you want to tell me?"

I shook my head. "He just offered to go with me because Luna didn't want me coming back by myself."

"And he offered because?..."

"Because he had to check on Julia's newborn." i answered. "And just so you know i'll probably be seeing him some more because i asked if i could name it."

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because it's something i wanted to do." I said. "Henry is nice."

"He's a creep." Minho rolled his eyes.

"No he's not." I frowned. "You don't even know him. He's nice and sweet. He's a good friend."

"He doesn't talk." He shook his head. "He's a creep."

"Just because he doesn't talk doesn't mean he's a creep."

"Well he's kind of creepy."

"No he's not." i wanted to scream at him but i held it in. He wasn't listening to me. "Why are you so quick to judge people?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Why don't we change the subject? It's ruining the mood." I bit my lip and looked away. "Yoona?"

"Yes?"

"Are you mad?" Once again he reached out for my hand. "Hmmm?"

I looked at him. "No. Just hungry." I lied. "I didn't eat at the pier because i was coming to dinner with you."

He smiled. "Good, you should watch your figure. I mean you already look amazing but you can't afford to put on weight. You know because of all the costumes you have to wear."

"Yeah, i know." I looked away.

After dinner we watched a movie of his choice, but i guess he didn't have any intentions on watching it in the first place because within 10 minutes of the movie he started kissing my neck. I would slightly pull away because i was embarrassed but he pointed out that not many people were in the theater and that we were sitting all the way in the top so no one would care if we made out. I told him that didn't change the fact that i was still embarrassed. He sighed in frustration and turned around in his seat to watch the movie.

Our walk on the beach was my favorite because we held hands as we walked and talked. We talked about our friends and our acts. He was really sweet and carried me when the water started to come up to our feet. He ran like crazy and i couldn't help but laugh. We arrived around 2 in the morning. We had a bit to drink so i was tipsy. He went straight to his trailer after dropping me off at mine.

I kicked off my shoes and let down my hair. I held onto things as i made my way to my room. I groaned as i struggled to take off my dress. "Damn it." I suddenly felt hands helping me take it off. I groaned once more.

"Is this how he shows you a good time?" Changmin asked. "He get's you drunk?" I pushed his hands off me and walked back to the kitchen area.

"I'm not drunk." i stated as i let the water run.

He leaned on the wall with his arms crossed. "Of course you're not." I started to wash my face with cold water. He handed me a towel to dry my face. "So how was it?"

"Perfect." I answered. "Now go away. I was serious when i said that this was over." He smirked and walked towards me, pushing up against the wall.

His fingers played with my bangs, and moved them away from my face. "Jessica told me that you and Henry were being overly friendly. He brought you back from the pier."

"That doesn't concern you." I glared at him.

"Jessica was worried for Minho." his face inched closer to me. "I told her she had nothing to worry about." I could feel his breath on the area below my right ear. "But tell me Yoona, is there a reason someone should be worried?"

I shuddered for a moment, but regained control and pushed him away. "Go Changmin." i led him to the door. I locked the door once he was out.

"You should really think about locking the doors when you go out." He chuckled from the outside. "People can get in."

_____________________________

A/N: Second chapter up. What do you think? Comment and subscribe please.  They help me be more motivated when i write ^.^