❝ ENOUGH

SHUFFLE : a bomi collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : OH SEHUN X YOON BOMI

NUMBER OF WORDS: 827

The thing Yoon Bomi regrets the most is turning up in his ex-fiance’s wedding ceremony. How could she hurt herself? How could she dig her own grave? His wife hated her most among his other ex-girlfriend because she was the one he loved the most.

“I would just show myself to him and leave,” She promised as she entered the hall and looked for him.

“Bomi noona,” He finally noticed the beautiful girl who was wearing a light pink dress, the color he loved to see her wearing.

“Sehun-ah, congratulations,” She smiled softly as she saw the guy.

“Thank you noona,” He smiled back at her. He couldn’t take his eyes off her, she was still beautiful. What was the reason they even broke up?

“I’m going Sehun, I just wanted to congratulate you,” She said as she turned away from him. If she even last a few minutes more she doesn’t know what she will do.

“Noona, aren’t you even going to eat?” He held her hand. She turned to look at him in the eyes.

“I’m okay Sehun. I’m going to catch my flight, I have an important meeting tomorrow and I’m not even hungry, congratulations and goodbye,” She bit her lip to suppress the tears that are threatening to fall from her eyes and left.

--

“So you just left Sehun? I really don’t understand you. You went there even if it hurts you and you could not even tell Sehun what you really feel? You went all the way to Japan for his wedding just to be hurt? Do you want me to hit you on the face, Yoon Bomi?!” Chorong wanted to hit her with all her might.

“It’s okay unnie, he is happy and that is all that matters,” She forced a smile. Chorong rolled her eyes at her friend.

“You were really the perfect couple back then. You managed your studies and even the . And tell me again the reason why the two of you broke up,”

“Because I could never be enough for him,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter