.02

Love Locket

"You know it's hard for me to let you go hyung." Jimin sobbed into Yoongi's chest tightening his hold on him. Yoongi just sighed. It was hard for him to let Jimin go as well, but fate already had a plan.

 

----------

It was 12 midnight and Namjoon was waiting.

"I just have to break this love locket, right?" Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes pleading, yet Yoongi nodded. Jimin was crestfallen. Hopeless and dying.

Jimin broke the locket with shaky hands. Yoongi watched his every move. The locket was glistening and Yoongi was disappearing.

"Hyung!" Jimin cried trying to hold onto Yoongi.

"See you on the other side Jimminie." was all Yoongi could say.

"Hyung..."

Namjoon, who witnessed everything, approached Jimin.

"The living and the dead can never be together huh?" Jimin scoffed. "Take care of him Namjoon." Namjoon bowed and, with black wings displayed to its full glory, receded to the other side.

Jimin was left standing near the Han River alone, crying and laughing at the same time. He felt like he was going berserk.

 

----------

One hour passed and he decided to call it a night. He his heels to the direction of his house. As he was walking along the pathway, a cool breeze blew on his lips as if someone was kissing him. Jimin just smiled, closed his eyes and murmured, "Hyung."

 

 

--------------------

A/N The end :D Thank you to everyone who read my story. I know it's ty. Oh well.