#tysone #tytaeyeon

#tysone #tytaeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wisps of steam rose from the green mug of tea placed on the wooden table, rolling and floating gently in the air, as a girl sat cross-legged on a soft, white-cushioned sofa with her laptop in front of her. She was dressed in her sleeping outfit, an oversized white shirt and warm, grey pyjama pants as she caught up on the events of the day; one of the highlights of her busy schedule. Her dark hair, slightly wet, flowed down to rest on her shoulders in a messy, yet beautiful manner. Leaning forward and lifting the lid of her laptop up slowly, Jelly pressed the power button and then waited patiently as her computer came to life.

Jelly took the mug of hot chamomile tea carefully by the handle and brought it to her lips – pausing just to take in her favourite scent – before taking a small sip.

After returning the hot mug to the table, Jelly opened up her web browser, and went to her bookmarked, go-to Youtube channel to catch up on Mnet’s M! Countdown. On less-busy-days, she would watch through the whole episode either on television or online. Recently, she had been caught in such a barrage of work that she was content with having her quiet time at night and just catching up on the highlights.

Her heart remained strangely calm as she clicked on the “play” button for Girl’s Generation’s performance. During her walk back to her workspace earlier today, she had already seen the results of the show through SNS and was slightly saddened, but everything – even the slight trepidation that fluttered in her heart – faded away as soon Tiffany began the introduction to Party.

A small, smile formed on her face as she watched the live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter