Chapter 6

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo arrived in her apartment late in the evening. She tossed her things in her living room and slumped her body in the couch. She touched her temples as she remembered the previous incident.

FLASHBACK

Jihyo entered and started her car without looking back. She was really in a bad mood. Her blood was boiling up. She drove her car as fast as she could until she decided to stop near Han River. She went outside of her car and stood straight at the edge of the river.

“You bastard. You arrogant sh*t.”, she shouted at the top of her lungs in the open river.

People who witnessed her cursing looked at her with terrified looks. After a minute of calming herself, she went back to her car. Her phone was ringing when she got inside. The caller was none other than Ji Soo.

“Sh*t. I forgot them.”, she cursed herself. She calmed herself before answering the phone.

“Jihyo!”, was the first word she received when she answered the call.

“Where are you? Your car is not in the parking area. We have been calling you for many times yet you’re not answering. And why did you answer the phone just now? Yah! Answer me. Palli!”, Ji Soo shouted at her.

“I’m sorry. Something happened earlier. I met an arrogant bastard and arghhhh……”, she answered back with anger as she remembered the incident earlier.

“I’m at Han river now, calming myself.”, she continued.

“Alright. We will be there. Don’t run away. Understand?”

“Yeah.”, the only answer she gave before ending the call. “It is because of that bastard that my night was ruined.”, she mumbled to herself.

Ji Soo and her two friends bid goodbye to Haha and his friends. They agreed to contact each other soon for their next plan.

END OF FLASHBACK

She got up from her couch and went to her kitchen for drinks. She opened her freezer and grabbed a bottle of soju.

“Well, it is now your time to comfort me, my little buddy.”, she smiled as she was talking to her soju.

2 Weeks after

It has been two weeks since Jong Kook last saw his father. He frowned as he remembered his father demand on him. He immediately went back his focus on the documents piling on his desk. He scanned the documents thoroughly. He then heard a knock from his door. Without answering the knock, a head popped out from the entrance. It was none other than Haha.

“Hyung!”, Haha called out. But Jong Kook didn’t budge in his position. Haha sighed and walked inside the office. He was standing in front of Jong Kook.

“Hyung! Let’s eat outside. It’s already lunch time.”, Haha offered.

“You can go first. I’ll take my lunch later.”, he replied.

“I won’t take my lunch either if you’re not going to eat with me. You still owe me a meal, remember?”, Haha pouted.

Jong Kook stopped reading and focused his eyes on the man in front of him.

“I don’t owe you a meal. Remember, it was only for a deal that’s why I went with you.”, Jong Kook replied with serious look.

“Aish. I understand. But, hyung, don’t you pity at me? Please eat with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter