Finish

Time to do what we want.

"We will be leaving now!" Yoongi yelled as he walked out of the form along with Jimin and Jungkook. "Hyungs! Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Taehyung asked as he was getting dragged out, by Hoseok, of the dorm.
Both Seokjin and Namjoon told them 'yes' and wished the others a good time and not to annoy each other too much, as if that was even possible, and soon enough they hear the click and there was a silence in the dorm. Perfect. 

~~~

Jin let out a heavy sigh. This was supposed to be their time but Namjoon had other plans and decided to nap. 'Bastard' was all Seokjin could think. Actually it was more than just bastard but that's not the point. Seokjin got up from the couch and walked to their shared bedroom and yes, that bastard was still napping. Luckily Namjoon wasn't sleeping in the top of the bunk bed so Seokjin didn't hesitate as he climbed up in the bed and sat down on Namjoon, which made Namjoon grunt and opened his eyes. He groaned when he saw Seokjin sitting on him. "I'm not Jungkook, please don't pinch my s." It made Seokjin laugh lightly. "Don't worry about it, that's only for the maknae. Now if you don't wake up now I'm going to get mad and you will be punished for two weeks. I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen again, Joonie~" Seokjin said as he wiggled a little, getting up from Namjoon after seeing him waking up properly. "I'm up! I'm up!" Yes, Namjoon wouldn't want those punishment again. It was a torture. Two weeks getting completely ignored by Seokjin was the worse not to mention how jealous he would get when he saw Seokjin paying more attention to the others. 
"Go take a shower and I will be waiting for you" Seokjin said before leaving the bedroom. 

~~~

Seokjin was nervous. They had been planning this for days and he had Yoongi to thank for taking out the others. Yoongi was the person he could truly trust without getting judged or  questioned. The others would make fun of Namjoon and him if they knew what was going on between them. He knew that someday they would have to come out for the others and tell the truth but for now he was happy to know that Yoongi could keep the secret. Soon he heard the bathroom door open and got up to meet Namjoon, once their eyes met each other's they both smiled. They were both nervous but ready. 

Seokjin took Namjoon's hand and stared to lead him to the kitchen. "Are you sure about this? I mean wouldn't Yoongi notice if we did it in the kitchen, Seokjin?"
"I don't think he will, besides I didn't tell him the details. I only said we wanted to be alone." They could only hope that no one would notice. 
Seokjin had already cleaned up the kitchen and had made space for the two of them. Namjoon was honestly surprised, he never knew that his Seokjin was into this stuff but then again Namjoon could never say no to Seokjin.
"Okay, get undressed." Seokjin asked Namjoon as he walked closer and took a hold of his shirt to take it off. They had seen each other before but they still got nervous as if it was the first time. The room suddenly felt hotter for Namjoon, maybe it was because of Seokjin or the fact that he was getting undressed by him. It didn't take much time for them to remove the clothes. Seokjin gave Namjoon a smile before getting down on his knees, he looked up at Namjoon with an innocent look. Namjoon bit his lip, okay now he was really nervous. 

"Jin... Are you sure you want to do this?" Namjoon asked with a shaky breath, he could feel how his body was getting hotter. They still haven't done much but the younger make was already feeling this hot thanks to Seokjin.
"Trust me.." Seokjin said before his lips and looked up Namjoon. "I've been wanting to do this for a time.. I really need you..." Seokjin said as he pulled Namjoon closer and Namjoon couldn't help but to nod and listen to Seokjin.
"Can I start?" The elder asked and Namjoon nodded again.
"Please..." Was all he could say as he looked down at Seokjin. That made Seokjin move, his hands was shaking. "Sorry... I'm a little nervous." The older apologized, giving the younger an apologetic smile. He took a deep breath and tipped his fingers in a small container of red paint and started to draw on Namjoon's stomach.

That sensation made Namjoon laugh.

"Hey! Don't move!"
"I'm sorry but it tickles and it's cold! I don't think this was a good idea."
"But you promised that you would let me try body painting!" Seokjin whined and gave the younger a glare as he had moved away from his hyung.
Namjoon had promised to do this with Seokjin thanks to a bet that they made a few days ago. They both had been watching documentaries about paint while drinking, something Namjoon regretted to do, and the leader had lost a bet and here they were trying out body painting that Jin wanted to do so badly. Namjoon found it stupid but a promise is s promise and a bet is a bet. Namjoon could never say no to Seokjin after all.


"Okay, just don't tickle me." He said as he stepped back to the spot he was standing.
Seokjin beamed out of joy and continued to paint on Namjoon's body.

They both made a mess. Red, blue, purple yellow and all kinds of colors was all over the place, good thing Seokjin made sure to protect everything with plastic. It wasn't as easy as it looked like, they were both laughing and yelling at each other. Seokjin was wrong to think that Namjoon would only be the one who would get the paint all over himself. The painting didn't go as they had planned but they both had fun.