My Rising Star

My Rising Star

“ I saw our last devil performance, why you didn’t smile at all in the entire song baby ?”

“ Do you think I’m like someone who’s in the mood for smiling hyung?”

“ Why not Kyu? Our fans must be sad knowing that you were not in the good mood for performing yesterday.”

*sighs “ well yeah, maybe it’s not even a big deal for you siwon ssi”

“ don’t be mad baby, I’m sorry.. It is still because of our last talk that night right? About my enlistment to the army? Isn’t it? “

“ maybe, just don’t talk about it ,you make it worse”

 

Siwon looks right to his lovers’s eyes, he knows his baby is trying so hard not to cry today. And maybe Kyu will never know how hard it is for Siwon knowing the fact that they don’t have so many time for being together again, as for a couple of months again Siwon has to leave Kyu behind, and both of them know nothing can change that because it’s already become his responsibility. They don’t have any choice, but to spend the rest of their day like nothing would happen, but sometimes they just can’t hide the tears that feels like falling at anytime. He caress his lovers cheeks and kisses his forehead, he’s trying so hard not to looks sad in front of Kyu because he thinks it will make Kyu feel worse.

 

They only got the chance to promote their last album for a week, and through all the schedules they had siwon doesn’t even want to be apart from Kyu. He’s always there, next to the maknae. And just like the other thousands of nights they got to spent together, tonight is just the same. Never get tired of letting Kyu sleeps over his arm, like he doesn’t want anything to disturb or take away the most precious person in the world for him. His lovers that easily fall asleep maybe will never know that every night  Siwon will spend half of his sleeping time for watching Kyuhyun breathing. Watching his pale face that shine in the dim of nightlight, Kyu is the rising star in his heart, that’s the reason behind Siwon’s statement back then in Radio Star. He counts every second and every breath that Kyu takes, wondering what kind of dream he might have, and praying by his side so Kyu wouldn’t get a nightmare. It’s sad that Kyu thinks leaving him wouldn’t be a big deal for Siwon, because he could swear that his heart is in pain knowing he won’t be there anymore for Kyuhyun. He wish the time can go faster until it comes the day that they don’t have to say goodbye anymore, but in the same time he wants the time to go slowly waiting for him until he’s ready to leave but it’s no use because time won’t wait for him and he knows he will never be ready for leaving.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I love you, and I would do anything to always be by your side. Don’t be sad , it makes me feel harder to leave. It’s been years since we’re together, but it will never be enough for me. I want more days, more nights, and more chances to be here with you. I wish you know that baby… I hope you’re happy with or without me. “ …..

 

He fall asleep while hugging his Kyu.

He wish he could stop the time like that, when their heart beat as one

and their body wrapped in each other’s warmth.

------------

 

 

 

I decided to change it into a one-shot story because I don't capable of writing chapter-based story.

Please forgive me ^^, thankyou so much for all readers {} keep spreading wonkyu's love.