What If...

The One For Me

On That Same Day

"Chorong-ah, Chorong are you awa- Aissh, this girl." Chorong was still dead asleep. "Yah, Chorong wake up, its almost 6:30!"

"Unnnniiieee, 5 more minutes please" Chorong pouted. Her sister had an irritated look on her face, but she thought of something and an evil smirk flashed on her face as she got up and left Chorong's room. Soon after she came bearing a bucket of cold water.

"Chorong-ah i have a bucket full of your favorite beverage, water!" Her sister chuckled. "On the count of three, if you are not awake i will pour all of this on to you and you will have to clean it up!

"One!" Its a bluff...

"Two!" She wouldn't...

"Threeeeeee!" She did it.

"UNNIIEEEEE!" Chorong sat right up and screamed at her devious sister with a very very pissed attitude. "Why did you do it!"

"I said i would if you didn't get out of bed." she countered. Chorong knew that she was at fault for not beileving that her sister would actually pour cold water onto her. "Alright Chorong now that your up, get ready for school. Oh and... don't forget to clean all this up." She got up and left after smiling at her sister leaving Chorong dumbfounded as she blew her wet hair away from her face using .

 

--

 

Chorong was walking the normal route to school while looking around at the beautiful scenery infront of her even though this certain route isn't exactly the shortest way to get to school, she llved walking in this area because she would admire the gorgeous surroundings she would pass every single day late or not. The other reason why she would always walk this certain way is because of her first and only love and their promise that they made to each other on the park bench that Chorong would pass by. Chorong was always curious on how the boy's life was like now and how diffrent he would look when they would meet again. Before she knew it she arrived to the front gate of the school.

"Good morning Chorong, and why are you bright red?" Chorong was still imagining about how handsome her love would grow up to be

"W-w-what do you mean Eunji-ya? Chorong studdered and cupped her hands around her cheeks in embarrasment. Eunji looked at her best friend with concered eyes until something clicked.

"Ah! Is it about the guy that confessed to you yesterday? He was pretty cute if i say so myself." Eunji chuckled and winked at chorong.

"Yah, Jung Eunji it was not because of him and didn't i reject him already?" Chorong tried to dodge around where this conversation was going.

"I don't get it Chorong, many guys have already tried asking you out, yet you never gave one of the a chance." It is true that she never actually said yes to any of the suitors that have tried going after her

It's because i already promised someone else "I don't know, i just don't find those guys interesting." she lied "and besides you know that i am waiting for someone..."

"You are still waiting for that one person that you fell in love with for god knows how long ago, are you even sure that he still likes you yet alone remember you?" Eunji shook her head. sudden realization hit Chorong and her feet stopped moving and she kept thinking in her head what if he doesn't want anything to do with me, what if Eunji is right. Eunji noticed that her friend was no longer beside her and looked back to see her staring at her feet, Eunji walked up to her regretting her remarks. "Im sorry Chorong, i didn't mean it like that. It's just-" Chorong held up a hand to stop Eunji from talking and she looked up to meet her friends concered eyes.

"It's alright, I know you are just thinking about me." Chorong gave a small smile "Come on now, let's go to class before we are marked tardy." After that little conversation, they made their way to their class in relative silence and got ready for school to start.

 

--

 

Chorong was sitting alone at her seat while  the rest of the class was chatting away lost in her own world thinking of all the possibilities of what happened to the person she loved so many years back. Has he fallen in love to someone else? Does he already have a girlfriend? Does he really remember me? Those thoughts were pushed aside when she realized that the teacher has entered the room asking the class to be quiet and someone stood next to him

"Alright Everyone, as you can see we have a new face standing next to me, can you now please introduce yourself to the class?" Chorong heard a few murmurs and gasp when all of their attention was diverted to the new kid. 'Dang he is cute don't you think' 'Do you think he is taken hehehe' 'If he isn't I will take him!' Chorong decided to look up to see what all the commotion is about and what she saw left her agape.

Chorong just stared in amazment and her hearing went numb for the rest of the time that he was talking. It was him she thought it has to be him. Chorong could not help but shyly smile at herself and started to play with her own hands trying to get rid of her nervousness on how she could approach him and how would he react. Chorong snapped out of dreamland when her friend Bomi started to giggle.

"Yah, Our Chorongie is so cute! You like him don't you?" Bomi whispered. Chorong gave Bomi a death stare before both of them returned to paying attention to the teacher.

 

--

 

After a grueling time in class, their breaktime started and Chorong took out a book and started reading like usual while her two friends would gather around her and started to gossip. Chorong would usually ignore them and immerse herself into the book she would be reading at the time, but something about one of their conversations caught her attention. They were talking about him.

"Eunji-ah, Don't you think that the new kid is pretty good looking?" Eunji gave Bomi a confused look and Bomi winked and motioned towards Chorong who was still staring at her book, but her ears picked up when they started to talk about the new kid.

"I think so too, but maybe i think i would like to be called Nam Eunji later when we devote ourselves to each other!" Eunji gave a sly smile towards Bomi and they both watched Chorong and waited for her reaction. Chorong started to blush bright red and pushed the book closer to her face to hide her frustration.

"Maybe, but i think Nam Bomi has a nicer ring to it and we would have many, many children that will fill up our house." Bomi couldn't help but cover with her hand as it was very hard to not laugh at Chorong's reaction to every word.

Chorong could not take it anymore "Yah! Do you two think that he would go out with you in the first place?!" a frustrated Chorong yelled. Moments passed as she realized she yelled a little bit to loudly and the whole class heard her and everyone was staring at her. Chorong became tomato red and slowly sank back down to her seat and brought her head down to her open book in embarrsment.

Meanwhile, Bomi and Eunji could not contain their laughter and started to tease Chorong the their fullest extent. Chorong did not lift her face up untill the next class started and everyone had to go back to their assigned seats.

 

--

 

A/N:Hey guys its me again, i decided to continue to see where this story goes, this chapter isn't that long, but I just used this time for you to get to know her side of the story before going on with the story!