end

Jealous much....

My second....inspired from twitter, about a person said that he saw jiyong n kiko at shilla hotel. 

please be nice to me and enjoy


Jiyong rush to Seunghyun villa after heard the news. He do not care about anything else, all he want is quickly arrive at his boyfriend villa. He is worry about Seunghyun. Who knows what are running inside his boyfriend mind right now.  He tries to call his boyfriend but get a same results and this are his nth tries. Jiyong is panic.

 

A few minutes ago….

Jiyong is at studio when he got a call from Taeyang. ‘Jiyong, what the hell are you thinking? Do you ever thinking if hyung heard about the news?’ yelled Taeyang. ‘What are talking about, Tae? What news?’Taeyang sigh on the other side.’ Check your SNS then you will know’. Jiyong eyes became wide when he read the news. It is a photo he with Kiko at Shilla Hotel. ‘Omo!’ Without saying anything, he hangs up and quickly called Seunghyun. He became worried when Seunghyun do not answer his call. He then quickly garbed his car key. Exited the studio and headed to the villa.

 

As soon as he arrive at Seunghyun villa and when he is open the door, a silent greet him. Jiyong found Seunghyun stare blankly toward the tv at living room. “Hyung…Hyunnie.” He slowly walks toward Seunghyun.  “What are you doing here? Should you right now with your dear girlfriend right now?” ask Seunghyun with low voice without looking at Jiyong. “Hyung..” jiyong try to reached Seunghyun hand. “Do not touch me!” Seunghyun slap Jiyong hand away.” How could you, Jiyong? How could you do this to me?” Jiyong feel like his heartbreak to million pieces when looks his love one crying. Jiyong sit beside Seunghyun and try to reach his hand. However, when he sees Seunghyun flinch, he pulls back his hand. “Hyung, it’s not like what you are thinking.“ “What am I supposed to thinking, Kwon Jiyong?!  People saw my boyfriend exit hotel with woman! Can you tell me, what am I supposed to thinking?! And I event do not know about it!” With that, he stands up and walks toward the bedroom. Jiyong follow from behind.

 

When Seunghyun try to close the door, Jiyong quickly held it with his feet. He push the door open back and see his boyfriend lying on a bed on his side with back faced Jiyong. Then, Jiyong start explaining again. “Look, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry that I did not tell you. Kiko call me yesterday and ask for my help pick her at hotel. You knows that she is my close friend.” When there is no respond, he call him out, “Hyung?”. He slowly peered over his boyfriend body and saw that he already falling asleep with pouty mouth. Jiyong sigh and with a smiled, “Aigo, here me scared to death explaining what happen, you can fall sleep? Good night hyung". with a peek on Seunghyun cheek.

 

Seunghyun slowly opened his eyes. Smell of coffee wake him up. He get up from bed and headed to bathroom. His eyes is bit swolled because of crying last night. Jiyong greet him with smile on his face when he enter the kitchen. "Ah, hyunnie good morning" Jiyong try to kiss him but Seunghyun dodge it. 'That's ok Jiyong. He just still angry' Jiyong said to himself. "Come hyung sit. I have prepared a breakfirst for you". Jiyong watching his boyfriend eating. "Hyung, about last night.." Jiyong stop when Seunghyun stop eating. Jiyong quickly grabbed Seunghyun hand when he sense that he is going to runway. " Listen hyung, I love you. I love you soo much, you know that. I will never do a thing that hurting you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. But, trust me there are nothing happens. I just help pick her up at hotel." Seunghyun looks into Jiyong begging eyes, but he find nothing except the truth. Jiyong tell him the truth. " Hyung?" Seunghyun slowly nodded. "i..i trust you" he murmur. Jiyong face become bright when heard that. He grinned widely. "Oh, hyunnie i love you soo much. Thank you baby" He jump onto Senghyun lap and he kiss Seunghyun again and again. Seunghyun feel that he face become hot. Jiyong  smirked when he saw his boyfriend red face. " Tonight, i will show to you how much i love you so that you don'y have to feel jealous and insecure anymore" he whispered to Seunghyun ear. "You...you prevert!" Seunghyun push his boyfriend and quickly walks to living room with crimison face. Jiyong laugh, ah..how he love to tease his lover. Jiyong stop laughing when he sense that Seunghyun stand in front of him with his back facing Jiyong. Then he heard Seunghyun said with low voice, " You promised?" and quickly out from kitchen without waiting for answer. Jiyong grinned widely and follow his boyfriend while laughing, again. 'Cute'