Dr.GoodHae

Dr.GoodHae

“Haachiiee!” Eunhyuk sneeze again as he covered himself with a blanket while steaming.
 
“Y’know! You should really go and see a doctor~” Sungmin told him before handing him the additional boxes of tissue.
 
“I’m fine really~” He answered before pulling another tissue.
 
“And that’s what you get for having on a pool, ay night!” Kyuhyun gave out his signature smirk.
 
Sungmin and Leeteuk death glared at Kyuhyun and the magnae just pout like he didn’t do or say anything.
 
“What?”
 
“Anyways… Where’s that fishy anyways?” Leeteuk asked the ill monkey.
 
“He went out with Kibum and Siwon to buy me medicines and food…AAAHHHCCCHHHIIIEEE!” He threw the tissue. “Sorry” He looked at everyone and forces himself to a smile. “Ryeongu, what’s with the face?”  Noticing Ryeowook’s pouty face.
 
“I could’ve just cook for you hyung” He pout even more and everyone giggle at their eternal magnae.
 
“Ryeongu, Donghae is monkey’s boyfriend and he’s sick, it’s natural that Donghae wanna do something for him” Yesung explained and wrapping his arm around Ryeong in the process.
 
“Still!”
 
“Fine~ can’t you just cook my food tomorrow morning? I do like your soup in the morning” Eunhyuk just said to stop the eternal magnae from whining.
 
“Hyung I think the steaming is done” Eunhyuk said as he heard the beeping sound.
 
“What do you know, it’s done already” Hangeng announced with his accented Korean.
 
“Aigoo! That was the longest fifteen minuets of my life” Eunhyuk complained while Heechul help him lie in the couch.
 
It was actually the first time Heechul is helping a sick member, except for Leeteuk and Hangeng and sometimes Donghae, he assist no one else, but in everybody’s surprise, he did to Eunhyuk.
 
“Ah Teukie hyung, can you tell Hankyung hyung not to pack the steamer yet. I think Heechul hyung is also sick” Eunhyuk shout adjusting himself to a more comfortable position.
 
“Yah! I am helping you here and you’re repaying me with sarcasm!” Heechul aim a hit on his head.
 
“Hey everyone!” Donghae greeted, announcing his arrival.
 
“Hey fishie~” Everybody just said proceeding on what they were doing.
 
“Hae~” Eunhyuk drowsily greeted and followed by a cough.
 
“Hyukie!” He cheerfully cheered yet he pout after seeing his monkey’s condition. He then hurried to get to him.
 
 
After eating dinner and just about having fun on picking on the Eunhae couple, they all went to their respective rooms.
 
“Did you had your check up today Hyukie?” Donghae asking from the bathroom.
 
“No. Not yet” He plainly answered.
 
“Why not?” Donghae pout appearing from behind the bathroom door, wearing only his pajamas.
 
“Because I wanna go with you” Eunhyuk pout back seeing his fishy a bit wet and looking extremely tempting.
 
“You sound like a prenant woman on her first pre-natal check up” Donghae chuckle and notice his monkey totally checking him out.
 
“Like what you see, babe?” Donghae smirk.
 
“No. Absolutely not!” Eunhyuk lied playfully.
 
“Since you didn’t visit a doctor today, how ‘bout lemme be your doctor tonight” Donghae ily seduce his monkey while topping him in the processing.
“What kind of doctor would you be?” Though his sick, Eunhyuk still looks y by the way he said it.
 
“How ‘bout general physician, Can I scan you now?”
 
“Of course you may doctor Lee” Eunhyuk shyly smiled with a wink. “What would you check first?”
 
“How ‘bout I check out the growing thing down there” Donghae his lips and remove Hyukie’s Pajama and underwear at once.
 
“Oh doctor~” Eunhyuk unknowingly moaned in pleasure.
 
Donghae started teasing Eunhyuk with his left hand play in Hyukie’s and the other on the latter’s inner thigh while his tongue was busy the pre- that was dropping from Eunhyuk’s .
 
“Ohw doctor~ enough with the tests~ ME!” Eunhyuk desperately beg.
 
Donghae was just as desperate as his monkey so he immediately undresses then lie down next to Eunhyuk.
 
“What the!?” Eunhyuk was about to complain but Donghae captured his in an intense and passionate kiss.
 
“Ride me” Donghae mumble in his neck.
 
Eunhyuk need to hear nothing else. He then slid Donghae while trying to say Donghae’s name in proper manner but all that came out from his mouth was a pleasurable moan that even to Donghae is.
 
For the past three hours or four, their room was filled with moans from the both of them and it would actually be better if it’s only inside their room. It was heard until the 12th floor. It would probably be a night in the door again.
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae lie side to side while panting. Trying to gain consciousness and the right words to describe their wonderful night.
 
“I… I…”
 
“I love you too” Eunhyuk smiled at his fishy knowing what he will say.
 
Donghae pull Eunhyuk in his arms and Hyukie let his head rest in Donghae’s now sweaty chest.
 
“How did you know what I was gonna say?” Donghae curiously asked, closing eyes.
“That’s what you always say after we make love” Eunhyuk giggle and Donghae smiled. Knowing his lover notice even the littlest detail about their moments.