Cookies and Soccer

Not Really There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  HEY SO IM EDITING THE STORY AND CHANGING THE PLOT AROUND IDK HOW IT WILL TURN OUT BUT WE'LL SEE...... OH AND WHEN I WROTE THESE CHAPTERS THE FRIST TIME I WAS PULLING ALL NIGHTERS AND THEY  HARDLY MAKE ANY SENSE OOPS SORRY HAHA.....

I live in the neighborhood of New Soule, a little slice of Korea right on the outskirts of Chason Metropolis the third biggest city in the world with 8,000,000 residents. A few blocks over is Daegu Street and that's where my bestfriend's family's gas station is. Of course is doesn’t actually sell gas because everything is pretty much solar powered or uses windmills now, but its name is literally Choi's Gas with some old gas pumps setting outside the front. And of course the pumps are glued in place and no longer in use.

 

Riding my bike down the street I see lots of different people. A few guys are in the mix besides me and a couple have long hair. More guys guys now days grow their hair past their shoulders than not. Most guys, including myself, use the same products in their hair as girls. Men even where makeup as a norm. Maybe not eye shadow, lip liner, lip stick, or lip gloss but neither do the women because it's just not in style. Even I where makeup on a regular basis. I think more women cut their hair short than men and some men shave their legs regularly as some women don’t. Times have defiantly changed. Its not weird to see a women with unshaved armpits or legs. It just depends on who you are, where you're from, and how you're raised.

 

 Most sports teams you see on TV are girls and most people that watch are girls. Boys have sports but their teams are harder to find because there just aren't as many men. So when I heard there was a Men's/Boy's soccer team try out in Downtown Charlotteville just 45 minutes away I had begged Mama to let me go. And then begged her to talk Eomma into saying yes too. So when they said I could go if I could find a ride I got on my bike and headed to Choi's Gas to ask Appa Choi to take me. I also planned to ask Junhong if he wanted to try out too. Junhong and I had always wanted to play on some kind of team without girls if only once in our lives. Everything was co-ed and crazy! So a team full of all guys playing against guys would a dream come true. This was every young boys dream. Well most. 

 

I finally made it and chained my bike to a gas pump and walked into the convience store.  

"Hiyah, Shorty." Kizzy said from the counter.(lets just pretend Junhong isn't full Korean because this in this world most people are mutts and its hard to find someone that is one ethnicity or race[so Junhong's mom is like a quarter Chinese  and quarter Hispanic and half Korean. and his dad is like quarter black and three quarters Korean.)  Like Junhong Kizzy had unruly curly black hair, pale skin, big hazel brown eyes, and was extremely tall. She was my favorite sibling out the eight he had and she happened to be pretty found of me as well. When we were little,  people joked about us getting married but Kizzy wasn’t into boys like me, cause she kind of knows I like boys.

 

"Not my fault you're an Amazon." I said rolling my eyes. When I got closer to the counter where she patted my head with a sly grin and then asking,  "How's the weather down there?", megaphoning her voice by cupping her hands around and trying to make herself sound far off and echo-y.

 

"You're so annoying." I said rolling my eyes again. She giggled and then asked with a smirk, "So what can I do for a babe like you?"

 

" Well first you can wipe that look off your face and second never call me babe again." I said with a disapproving look aimed at her.

 

"Alright, alright how my I assist a Gentlemen like you?" She asked with less of a smirk and more of a grin.

 

"Mmmmmm."I hummed.

 

" Better?" she asked quirking an eyebrow.

 

 

"Much." I said with a nod before continuing. " I was looking for Appa and Junhong."

 

 

"Of course." She said sighing in mock exasperation. "Its never just see to Kizzy or just to talk to Kizzy or ask Kizzy how life is, Oh well alright follow me." she said with a large motion of her hand.

 

 

She then stepped out from behind the counter and yelled, "JAMIE GET IN HERE BEFORE I TELL MOM AND DAD YOU TAKE NAPS INSTEAD OF STOCKING AND COOKING."

 

There was a crash from the back storage area before little Jamie, the middle child of the Choi house hold, appeared with her long brown curls disheveled and indentions of whatever her face had fallen asleep on. Unlike her siblings Jamie was short, dark, and had brown hair. Though her hair was a curly mess at times it was not as curly and frizzy as Kizzy's and Junhong's nor did it grow as slow. Her eyes where the same and so was her smile. All of Junhong's siblings had dimples and they were all terribly cute. He was the third oldest of seven children and his father didn’t have any kids from donating because the law about donating wasn’t made until about 12 years ago and honestly helped a lot. Jamie and Kizzy are their only girls and Junhong's older brother has 6 kids, 5 of them being boys. Tony donated at 16 like the law requires and has 4 kids that way and his other two are with his wife of three years. He is 24 and society is happy with his contributions. Kizzy is 19, Junhong is 15, Jami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter