Sweet love

My dear Hyunnie

Sorry for the bad grammar but I uploaded this story from my phone, English is not my language, but do the best I can.

 

 

 

Hyunnie! The little five-year-old slips out of his mother's arms while going towards the other child less than the month.

Gyugyu! Cute boy smiles at his best friend.

I missed much Hyunnie ... The little candy hair let them know their feelings.

But if we saw yesterday Gyugyu ...

Hyunnie know ... but I love you so much ...

The mother of the two boys exchanged knowing smiles between them.

It looks like we'll be Mrs. Nam family.

I'm so excited Mrs. Kim. My little Hyun will be the perfect wife for Gyu ... the woman shrieked with excitement.

Mrs. Kim gave a big sigh. But Woohyun is a boy, not a girl.

I know Mrs. Kim, Woohyunnie is so beautiful and fragile as a girl.

That's right. It will look so cute with her wedding dress. Both women smiled in unison excited imagining the wedding of their children.

After the class the children collected their belongings and place them in their little bags.

Hyunnie, Sunggyu small flame. What costume tomorrow will bring?

A slight blush adorning Woohyunnie innocent cheeks. My mom bought me a rabbit costume, was his answer.

The conversation of the two children was cut by the call of their mothers. They parted expecting to arrive tomorrow.

 

The next morning ....

After the small school festival Gyu Woohyun dragged to the school garden.

What Gyugyu? Woohyun wonder. Sunggyu seemed to be looking for something in her purse, this time it was bigger than the previous day.

Here! Gyu pulled a bouquet of artificial carrots. I made myself yesterday, just for you. He stretched his arm and his hand gripped the small bouquet. Woohyunnie smiles taking both his ears bunny costume to cover the smile and blush on her cheeks. The small Gyu avoid the gaze as an angry red ornament plump cheeks. I hear a shy smile the other but still did not look at Woohyun as he clenched his eyes tightly.

Thanks Gyugyu finally took the Hyunnie small bouquet of artificial carrots and put it against his chest. Gyu Woohyunnie look at the eyes and replied.

Officially you are my beautiful bride! Exclaimed a little strong, Hyunnie blushed more.

Gyugyu ... Woohyunnie name softly.

Yes? Gyu wonder.

I love you ... Hyunnie uttered the magic words that made the heart flutter Sunggyu. Woohyun small child stealing candy hair and moved a short kiss your boyfriend now. Gyu was surprised at first and although it was a little kiss was gentle and loving.

I love you my Hyunnie ... two innocent lovers entwined their hands as they felt their little hearts beat faster.