Oops! I Slipped

Crotch Kiss

Where the could it be?

Kyungsoo aimlessly thought as he fumbled through his bag, looking for his flash drive. He has a presentation after lunch and it’s already 10 am, where the could he have placed his flash drive?! Sighing after turning his bag upside-down, he ruffled his hair in frustration. That’s what he is once he gets severely agitated, he gets veeeerryy messy. So un-Kyungsoolike. Anyway, he thought of the only possible place where he could have placed his flash drive. Biting his thumbnail, he decided to give his roommate a call. Several swipes and taps after, his phone got in and the other party was already ringing.

 

“Yo, what’s up.”

“Hey Jongin are you still in our room?”

“Uh, yeah. Dance practice got cancelled.”

“Do you mind checking if my flash drive is on my desk?”

“Sure, wait a bit.”

 

Jongin entered Kyungsoo’s room. The room was an exact duplicate of his room in terms of cleanliness. Good thing, both of them are neat-freaks so they got along very well. That, and Kyungsoo is very cute. Nope, he’s definitely not hitting on the other-- the burnt pancakes that he wholeheartedly cooks for the elder every morning before he leaves their shared flat is definitely not his way of flirting. But hey! His cooking skills are getting better now! His pancakes are getting rounder… except for the burnt side of course. Jongin approached the smaller’s desk where he saw Kyungsoo’s flash drive. He snatched the red stick and called Kyungsoo’s attention back.

 

“Hey I got it. It’s here.”

“Oh… thank… god…”

“Kyungsoo? Are you alright?”

“Ah... yeah... I- I was just running back. Pick up the flash drive.”

“Oh really? I’ll meet yo-“

“No need I’m already in front of the condominium. I’ll climb up okay? Bye.”

 

Then Kyungsoo put down his phone. He does not want to bother his roommate so he ran across the university back to their condominium. There’s one problem though, their condo’s elevator is broken so he has to climb all the way to the fifth floor. When he entered, the cool ventilation from the lounge’s air conditioning immediately welcomed him. He paused for a bit and conditioned himself to run upstairs. He was incredibly tired considering that he was not a sporty type. Being sporty or physically active is something that Jongin’s good at—no scratch that. He was the best at it! He has seen the boy dance in his room to a hiphop song and he was definitely awe-strucking. That was even an understatement because the boy had no shirt on and his slightly-toned tan abs was on full display for Kyungsoo’s eyes to fest on. Upon thinking of the said treasure, Kyungsoo missed a step while running upstairs.

 

I swear my body is not made for this type of things.

 

As he waited for his body to crash to the ground he calculated how much damage his face would incur, god please no, he still wants to look presentable in front of Jongin. But the expected did not happen, or so he thinks.

 

Am I in heaven already? Why is it so fast? I’m already dead? I haven’t even felt the cold hard ground! And why is heaven covered with the image of Jongin’s abs?

 

Kyungsoo blinked for a second and felt everything stay still. He can still feel the pain on one of his foot so this might not be heaven, but really, why is Jong-

oh. Oh. OH.

 

 

The smaller male slowly looked up and saw Jongin peering at him.

OH.

 

The guy has a halo of light above his head.

So this is what angels looked like huh?

 

But no.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

why is the angel talking to me?

 

“Kyungsoo you’re-“

 

Maybe this is a part of that 7-second flashback everyone gets before they die, but I don’t remember this happening before?

 

“Kyungsoo you’re kissing my .”

OH.

 

Technically, Kyungsoo was not kissing Jongin’s but he WAS KISSING JONGIN’S CROTCH. That and the tanned male was shirtless too so again, his tanned abs were on full display. Just like from his vivid memory earlier. No, his abs are way better in this position than in his memories.

Apparently, Jongin met him halfway the stairs and caught him before he even landed. Kyungsoo’s flailing arms which looked for support when he fell, grabbed Jongin who is in front of him. Jongin held his upper arm while Kyungsoo’s hand rested on the other’s .

 

It’s firm, oh yes.

 

But due to gravity, Kyungsoo’s upper body fell towards the front and his lips landed in front of Jongin’s crotch.

What an amusing situation it is indeed.

 

“Uhm- Kyungsoo.”

 

The smaller male was still not showing any signs of moving from his position as they stared each other in the eyes. But when Kyungsoo felt Jongin’s twitch from its confinement, he immediately stood up and pushed the other resulting in Jongin landing on his .

 

“Ah!”

“Oh! I’m sorry- I just-“

 

He screwed up! First he touched the angel’s , and then he kissed the angel’s , now he mutilated the glorious angel .

 

He quickly moved to help Jongin up by offering his hand, the taller rubbing the angel after falling.

"That was a great push Kyungsoo… that hurt."

“I was- I- I just-“

“Kyungsoo relax.”

 

Jongin uttered as he massaged the other’s nape to calm the other down. The smaller leaned his head towards the touch and moaned. His eyes widened and quickly covered his mouth in shame, red tint swiftly covering his cheeks.

 

Jongin, on the other hand, coughed in the awkwardness of it all, his ears reddening and his hard on still pushing out his denim jeans begging to be swallowed by the one with the heart-shaped smile.

 

“Uhm- so uh- here’s your flash drive.”

 

“Oh- uhm- yeah.”

 

Kyungsoo murmured as he snagged his red flash drive from the other, but the taller held his hand.

 

“So- uhm... you have a presentation today?”

Jongin inquired with wide eyes, caressing the petite male’s hand and nape.

 

“Uhm- yes.”

“Oh—uh- good luck?”

“Uhm… thanks.”

 

Damn elephant. Get out of the room.

Kyungsoo thinks.

 

He moved to go back to their university but Jongin’s hand on his nape stopped him from doing so.

“Uhm- Jongin?”

“Yeah?”

“I need to go.”

“Mm-hmm.”

 

Jongin hummed as he looked at the other’s eyes with an unreadable expression.

 

Oh my gosh what the is he doing to my heart, let me go you little .

 

“I need to-“

Kyungsoo reiterated but was stopped with full lips catching his. The taller nipping at his bottom lip as his hand placed on Kyungsoo’s nape attempted to tilt the other’s head to get a better access.

 

What the the angel is kissing me. The angel is- Oh. My. Gosh.

 

The taller at the other’s lips for access. Kyungsoo lightly opened his mouth and let the other’s tongue taste his mouth and-

Oh.My.Gosh. This is so hot.

 

Kyungsoo’s hand moved to fist something, anything, but ty Jongin is not wearing anything! So he chose to let it rest on the tanned male’s hips, the other’s v-line with his thumbs. The moment they parted for air, Jongin’s cheeks immediately turned redder than before

 

“Oh my gosh I’m sorry hyung, I took advantage of you-“

 

Kiss

 

I’m sor-“

 

Kiss

 

“Let me jus-“

 

Kiss

 

“Kyungsooo.”

 

Jongin whined as the other repeatedly pressed chaste kisses on his lips.

 

“I’m trying to- oh-“

 

Kiss

 

“Wait-“

 

Kiss-

 

“You’re not angry?”

 

 

Jongin pulled his head back so the other can’t kiss him while his apologizing.

 

“Huh? I’m- what?”

 

“You’re not angry?”

 

“Of course not! Why would I be?”

 

Kyungsoo mused with a smile, if there’s someone should be angry it should be Jongin. His got kissed after all! The taller male grumbled in displeasure. More like pleasure, because Kyungsoo was still rubbing his hips and his is still protruding. The taller rolled his eyes because this is certainly not what he wants now (LIES) because Kyungsoo still has a presentation.

 

“Hyung you have a presentation later. I guess you need to go back.”

 

Kyungsoo pulled back with a pout which was instantly noticed by the other.

 

“But if you come back with good results then maybe I’ll give you a prize?”

 

Jongin offered and the smaller one immediately beamed with his round eyes and heart-shaped smile.

 

“Really? Would it involve you-“

“Maybe.”

 

Not even the talk. Jongin does not want to talk about his now because he’ll definitely ask the older to do it right now.

“Maybe? Uhmm… okay. That’s good.”

Kyungsoo nodded as he turned his head down again, his lips thinning into a line.

“If you want to?”

The petite male looked up again with a raised eyebrow and sly smile.

“I want to, but-“

But? Is he going to be rejected?

“Are we boyfriends now?”

Kyungsoo asked innocently.

What the- Jongin coughed at the back of his hand with a smile forming on his face.

“If you want to?”

Jongin inquired.

“If I want us to be? How about you?”

“I-- Uh—yeah. Boyfriends. I’m good. Okay. That’s great. Superb. Ha ha.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed in endearment because wow. He just wanted his flash drive but he got a boyfriend for kissing his roommate’s crotch.

“I want it too.”

“Huh? Wait- we’re boyfriends now?”

“Yeah.”

Kyungsoo smiled widely at the as he tip-toed to reach the other’s face as well.

“I’ve always liked your .”

Oh , great way to ruin your moment with your boyfriend Jongin.

 

The taller one thought.

“And I’ve always liked your abs.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

 

Then Kyungsoo closed the distance and kissed the other fervently but shortly.

“I’m sorry Jongin but I really need to go now.”

He said as he pulled back and resisted the urge to just go back to their room to continue what they have started. Jongin mumbled something incoherent in response but agreed as well. His will get whatever it wants later anyway.

“Okay, hyung?”

“Hmm?”

“Good luck.”

 

Jongin’s lips curled up as he gave the other two thumbs up. Kyungsoo beamed and leaned his head sideways because his boyfriend is cute. They’ve been tip-toeing around each other for who knows how long and a simple staircase accident would give them this chance of finally meeting halfway.

 

Weird. But cute. Like Jongin. Weird but cute.

 

Just as Jongin was about to turn his back, Kyungsoo pulled him back using his belt loops and kissed his clothed crotch with a bonus .

“Be a good boy baby, I’ll be back soon.”

Kyungsoo winked and turned his back on a stunned Jongin.

What the actual happened?

 

 

 

With that, Jongin rushed to their bathroom hoping that he’ll last until Kyungsoo comes home.

 


 

twitter