1/1

Venus and Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson’s new amusement: playing guitar.

A week ago Jackson bought a guitar, just because it looked cool, and now he is playing it nonstop. He doesn’t even know how to play guitar, but he claims that he is learning it now, from the Internet.

Mark doesn’t have anything against it, he enjoys seeing Jackson happy, but the boy won’t let that damn guitar down for not even a second. He even eats with it. All the attention Jackson gave Mark before now is directed toward his guitar, Jackson Jr. What a stupid name for a guitar.

“Come on Jackson, let the damn guitar to rest for a second.” Mark says looking at Jackson from the doorway. He knows Jackson for almost five years now and he saw Jackson infatuated with many things in all this years but never like this. It’s like Jackson doesn’t even knows that Mark is still there or that Mark wants some attention too.

Jackson looks up from his laptop and smiles at Mark. “You are way to serious, Mark.” Jackson says looking down at his laptop again. Mark guesses that Jackson is looking at some agreements or whatever you need to know to play the guitar. Mark’s life was better without Jackson Jr.

Even if they are looking at each other, Mark feels like they can’t look into each other eyes. And the award for intruder of year goes to Jackson Jr.

Mark is about to pull his hair out. If this continues one more week, Jackson will be a single man again. Not that anyone knows that they are dating because let’s face it, if someone finds it out their career as singers will go down in an instant.

They are like fire and rain. One is loud, the other one is quite. One is energetic, the other one is tranquil, but that is how they work.

Yes, Jackson can drive Mark sometimes crazy but Mark can’t stay mad at him for too much time. Jackson is too adorable for his own good. When they met, they just clicked toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter