Special Christmas (Happy Ending)

I Keep My Promise

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I know it's late.. But I hope you enjoy my story...

Here we goooooooo.......

-=======================

Yoseob POV 

I wrap my gift box for Doojoon neatly. Tonight is Christmas Eve. I can't wait for meet with Doojoon.

=Flashback=

I watched Tv in living room suddenly Doojoon give a hug from behind. 

"you surprise me Joonie." I said and pout.

He chuckle and give me a kiss. 

"Hey Seobie."

"hmm?"

"Let's meet tommorow night"

"Why?"

"Are you forget.? tommorow is Christmas eve."

"OOOHH... I remember now. Sorry.. hehehe.."

"So? Let's meet?"

"kay. Where?

"i'll text you later." he said and kiss me.

Flashback end

So here i am prepare for my gift. Suddenly my phone vibrate and i took my phone. There's a message and it is from Doojoon.

"Let's ,meet at big Christmas tree at XXX park at 8 p.m. :D.
Don't be late or I'll be lonely T_T, kay  ^_- (i want to make a wink but i don't know how T0T)."

I laughed at his message it's so funny. i glanced at clock and it's already 7.30 p.m. So i quickly put my shoes and grab my key. my coat and of course my gift. I run to the front door and locked it. I took a cab and tell the driver my destination. I look at my watch and it's already 7.45p.m. After 10 minutes I arrive at XXX park. i looked around but its so quiet and the lamp of Christmas tree is not lit. Maybe I just to early but it's impossible because noone's here. So i just sit at the bench and wait for Doojoon.

Doojoon POV

I text Seobie the place we will meet. And i prepare that place. i want to make a surprise for him. I gather everyone in one place and tell them my plan especially Junseung and Kiwoon couple. The agree with my plan and i see my watch it's 7.45p.m so i tell everyone to hide and prepare. 10 minutes later Yoseob came and he seem confused because the park it's so quiet. So i just wait unti 8 p.m. cause I will start my plan at 8 p.m. I want to make the best Christmas for him. At 7.59 p.m I check everyone and all preparation if all ready. And everyone give me sign ok so i decided to come out and walk to him.

Yoseob POV

I hear someone call my name and i look around and found Doojoon run to me. He gives me a sweet smile. Oh. I love that smile. I look my watch and it says 8.05 p.m. I glare at him and he flinched

"Yah! you say to me don't be late. But you late 5 minutes." I said at him and smack his arm playfully then I pout.

"Oww..  Sorry. Don't mad. Pleaseeeee" he said and give me some aegyo. I laughed at him.

" Don't do that. It's not suit with you. Alright alright  I forgive you. But if you do that again I'll be mad to you forever" I said and laugh loud. 

"NO! ok. ok. So can we celebrate this Christmas?" he asked me I nodded. He smile and close my eyes with his big hands. 

"Yah! What are you doing? I can't see anything" I said and smack his arm playfully.

"Shhh.. Just trust me ok?" he said and I gave up so i just let him to drag me.

"Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded he let go his hand from my hands and I open my eyes slowly.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" Everyone shouted. I surprised cause this. Hyunseung hyung approach me and hug me.

"Merry Christmas Seobie." he said and give me a bear hug so Kikwang, and Dongwoon. We broke the hug and i smile to them. Junhyung hyung apporaach me and says merry christmas too.  I turned around to look at Doojoon and he smile to me.

"You prepare all of this? Alone?" i asked him.

"Actually not alone. I talk about this plan with Hyunseung and other. They agree with my plan and.. yeah you can see now." he said and smiling. I hug him tightly.

"Thank You, this is so beautiful. I really love it." I said and broke the hug to kiss him. He kiss me back. We broke the kiss until we heard Junhyung hyung faked cough. I blush and see everyone with many expression. There's awe expression and blank expression. I hide my blush face.

"You broke my sweet kiss. You know that?" Doojoon said to Junhyung. Junhyung just smirk and kiss Hyunseung hyung.

"Yah! you two get a room." Kikwang yell at them. But Junseung couple just ignored him after a few minutes they broke the kiss. Sigyh. I don't believe they kiss in this crowd. 

"Seobie." Doojoon called me.

"Hmm?" I turned around and found Doojoon kneel infront me.

"J-Joonie,, W-what are y-you d-doing?" I asked him stutter.

"Yoseob, will you marry me?" he askd and he took out a little box and open it. It's reveal two beautiful silver ring. I gasped. i can feel my tears roll down to my cheek. Doojoon stand up.

"Why are you crying?" he asked me panic. "You don't like it?" he asked me and wipe my tears away.

I shook my head. "No.. I just to happy." i said and smile at him.

He nodded. "So?"

"Of course i will marry you." i said and smile.

He hug me and kiss me. We broke the kiss and he sliped the ring to my finger. I smile to him and suddenly Hyunseung hyung , Kikwang and Dongwoon give me and Doojoon a bear hug again.

"Yah! Junhyung why are you standing there. Come on! join our hug." said Hyunsueng hyung. But Junhyung hyung shook his head.

"no. Not my style." He said and smile. Hyunseung hyung broke our hug and pull Junhyung hyung into hug. At first he struggle to get out of our hug. But after he see death glare from Hyunseung hyung he became quite and join our hug. We broke the hug and Hyunseung hyung smack Junhyung's head.

"OUCH! What was that for?" he asked and rubbing his sore head.

"For your bad attiude." hyunseung hyung said and walked away.

"YAH! Come here Seung!" Junhyung yelled but Hyunseung hyung just run away and stuck his tongue to him. I can see Junhyung hyung smirk and mumble something and i know that's a bad sign for Hyunseung hyung if he being catched and he begin to catch Hyunseung hyung.We can see Junhyung hyung managed to catch Hyunseung hyung and he pinned Hyunseung hyung to wall and whisper something to him. And i can see Hyunseung hyung surprise face and pale face. I know it. It'll be a bad sign for Hyunseung hyung for treat Junhyung hyung like that. They walked to us.

"Hey Hyunseung hyung what will Junhyung hyung do to you this time?" Kikwang asked him. Hyunseung hyung just give him a glare and give Junhyung a death glare but Junhyung hyung just smirk to him and wink. Hyunseung hyung looked away and blush.Everyone begin to laugh to see them. And we continue our party. 

I look at the Christmas tree. Ow. It's so beautiful. I feel someone hug me from behind but i know who is he. Yes he is Doojoon who hug me. I turned around to face him I smile and kiss him.

"You love my surprise?" he asked me. I nodded and smile to him. And i remember something. i forget to give my gift for him. So i take my gift from my bag and give it to him.

"Ehm. Doojoon-ah this is my gift for you. i know this gift is not good as you give  to me but--" My words being cut off by pair of lips and it's Doojoon's lips. I just blink my eyes and he take a gift from my hand.

"thank you. I will love it, i don't care if it's good or bad. Because i always love your gift. Especially, your body" he said and i blushed hard right now. I hit his arm hard this time.

"You ert." i said and pout. He laugh and i looke away from him.

"Hey, I'm just kidding, kay?" he said and i nodded and turned around to look at big christmas tree i lean my body at railing . It's look so beautiful. Doojoon hug me from behind. His chin rested at my shoulder and his hand rest at railing (look at the picture (left))

dooseob--large-msg-128896485095.jpg

"I love you,Seobie" he said.

"I love you too, Joonie." i said and smile to him. 

And we can hear Hyunseung hyung call us to eat so we go to dinning table. We eat happily and laughed together.

This is the best Christmas I have.

=====================================================

So.. What Do you think???  I know my grammar is really bad. T___T

But i hope you enjoy this story >u<

Btw.. You can imagine Doojoon hug Yoseob when they see a christmas tree like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ8RW6QU2gc

 

 

Comment and Subscribe heart

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS