Final~

Recently Deleted

Jonghyun stared at his phone, it was on a certain photo. It was a picture of his ex and him. They looked so happy in it, so lively, but Jonghyun knew somewhere that he had to delete it, he’d already spent...some time he couldn’t actually remember how long, just trying to get over the break up and not cry or break down, maybe get rid of the ache that was tearing at his chest., and just get better. This photo could drag him back down, break him again, send him back to bed. It wasn’t’ so much the photo, it was the memory it dragged with it.

 

Him and Key were at a party, they’d been dating for like two months. Key had noticed how bored Jonghyun was and he’d run off, grabbed drinks and then they started playing around, taking selca’s and giggling. Key’s small actions made the whole thing more entertaining, and Jonghyun had fun that night.

 

Wait, no he wasn’t meant to be reminiscing. He wasn’t meant to be spiraling back down that pit of despair. He wasn’t meant to and he was determined not to. Once again he was alone, staring at the single photo on his phone, it was beaming at him and giving him it’s happy face. It’s just a single picture, he can do this.

 

“Okay little photo, I’m gonna delete you, okay? I’m gonna say goodbye, it’s funny….this is like a final goodbye to those happy memories, yeah memories, the past, things that happened...we always say goodbye to them right? it’s natural” Jonghyun muttered to himself. He felt right in his own words, it was a memory he was saying goodbye to, but he does that lots, and he can do it this time.

 

‘Tap’

 

Jonghyun tapped the small bin in the corner, and he was meet by another problem.

 

‘Delete’ or ‘Cancel’

 

It was like someone had just asked him ‘Is it really over, or do you wanna wait a little more?’. Jonghyun sighed.

 

‘Delete’ = tap

 

Jonghyun smiled, he’d clicked it. It was gone now, right? Jonghyun exited the album, and there it was.

 

‘Recently Deleted’

 

Jonghyun had forgotten about it, he hated it for so many reasons, and right now it was telling him that it was still there, there was still a chance, or at least time to think, but he clicked, like he’d clicked the photo earlier, but this time he was more prepared to hit delete, he was more prepared to face the picture, to face the memory and say goodbye, right

 

‘Delete’ or ‘Recover’

 

Recover? Jonghyun had been trying to recover for a while now, he wanted to recover, why did it look so easy on his little screen, just a click of a button and bam, every things back like it was before. Jonghyun felt like it was telling him that he could recover in one little click, but no, he knew better, he had to know better.

 

‘Delete’ = tap

 

Jonghyun breathed an odd breathe of relief, he hadn’t even realised he was holding in. He pushed his phone back into his pocket, grabbed his key, wallet, and pulled on a pair of shoes, leaving the house, and adventuring the world again.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Who else can tell I'm sick? Yeah I tried okay, I tried! Okay...lets cahnge that word I'm tired! okay! QAQ Look I'm sorry, but that's it, it's there and it took like 10 minutes, it's not edited, I just kinda vomitted words on a page O-o I loves you? 

^ Pretty much! But hey...uhhh I got nothing

(Thank you to the pretty tumblr people that made these, yeah I put this here so thank you!)