Dear AhGaSe: 2jae Chapter

Dear AhGaSe

=====================================================================================

 

“Gyeom ah! Hurry up! We will be late for practice.” Bam hyung shouted as he knocked on our room, telling me to dress up fast. Damn I had no extra sweatpants so I borrowed bam hyung’s pants, I looked at the mirror and winked at myself. I look so handsome. “Yugyeom ah, please don’t admire yourself now because JB hyung is pretty mad.” Bam hyung said, scaring me off the room. I don’t like it when jaebum hyung is mad. Its like, you are in the military and it will feel like you’re going to be shot.

 

I ran to the van, entering then sat beside JB hyung. “please don’t get mad, I’ll cut off my ice cream expenses so smile now hyung?” I asked him then he automatically smiled, patting my head. I still have double the ice cream from mark hyung. Somehow I stopped as I felt like someone was staring at me. It was scary but I shrugged it off, lying down on JB hyung’s shoulders and fell asleep again. The feeling was still there and ---

 

Of course it was youngjae hyung. Youngjae hyung has this long time crush on JB hyung. I don’t know if JB hyung knows, but I hope he does. I changed my position, now lying down on bam hyung’s shoulders so I won’t get the stares anymore.

 

-----

 

“Ice cream time!” I cheered after practice, all sweaty while looking at mark hyung with a grin. “But yugyeom we just finished practice. Let’s take a rest first okay?” Mark hyung said then I frowned, walking to my bag then I grabbed my water bottle. “Gyeom ah, can you get my water bottle for me?” I walked to JB hyung’s bag, which is a huge one, I would really dig into this bag to get the bottle. I cant seem to find the bottle so I dug my hand and my eyes suddenly widened as I think I pressed onto something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the bag started vibrating.

 

 

I tried turning it off but then I found the water bottle, and Mark hyung is calling me for ice cream because Jinyoung hyung wants ice cream also. So that whatever it is can wait to be turned off. Ice cream is more important.

 

 

 

But it can be another question for AhGaSe since if I ask the hyungdeul they won’t tell me. I gave the water bottle to JB hyung and ran out of the studio.

 

----------

 

 “JB hyung? Why are you drinking on my water bottle?” Youngjae asked while looking at JB with his water bottle, his face getting all flushed because of the elder drinking on his water bottle. An indirect kiss for him. JB looked at the bottle for a second then smiled, he gave it back to Youngjae.  “I’m sorry, I think Yugyeom took it from the wrong bag.” JB patted Youngjae’s , telling him to clean up so they can go home. Youngjae walked to his bag, his smile not fading because of what seemed to be like a good day for him, a sound coming from his bag suddenly changed his mood. His eyes widened and he turned off the vibrating thing. “D-did yugyeom see this?” Youngjae gulped and closed his bag, biting on his lips and thinking as to how he will explain it to the maknae.

 

-------

 

“All flavors please!” I shouted and covered my mouth, realizing that I was in a public place and people might notice us. “Yugyeom ah, you should calm down. I’ll get you everything so promise me you’ll calm down okay?” Mark hyung flicked my nose and I whined, nodding after then took my seat on the nearest chair. I opened my phone and once again, visited my consultants, “my dear AhGaSe~”

 

“Dear AhGaSe,

 

 

 

How is everybody? Did you have a good morning? Pratice is done and I am here again to ask for your help.

 

 

There is this thick rubber thing in JB hyung’s bag, I pressed on something after taking his water bottle out from his bag. If I’m not mistaken, they call it a . Am I right? But that’s not the point, what I want to ask is, why does JB hyung have that thing in his bag? Does he use it on practice? JB hyung doesn’t look like the toy type but I wonder why? What do you think guys?

 

-Yugyeom”

 

 

I posted after a few minutes and I see heaven in front of me. Ice cream time! “Kim Yugyeom, watch your ice cream intake okay? This is why you have this chubby cheeks.” I groaned as jinyoung hyung pinched my cheeks, whining at him to stop. “hyung help meeee~” I looked at Mark hyung and finally Jinyoung hyung stopped after a few kisses from Mark hyung. Good thing they were both wearing face masks. I rubbed my cheeks and ate my ice cream, smiling at myself. I took a picture of the ice cream then ate it, savoring the sweet taste of the cream in my mouth.

 

“Yugyeom. You’re not at the dorm, stop your fantasies with ice cream.” I didn’t notice I was closing my eyes thinking about how every flavor is ecstatic for the tastebuds. Well that was embarrassing. I hurriedly finished my ice cream, walking out with mark and jinyoung hyung as we went back to the dorm. Upon arriving, I posted a picture of the before and after photo of the ice cream, showing the clean bowl.

 

(Photo: Before and After of ice cream eaten by yugyeom, the After photo showing the bowl clean and clear

 

 

Caption: Mark hyung’s treat! Don’t waste the cream~ #icecream #yugyeomxicecream )

 

=====================================================================================

 

YUGYEOM TIME:

 

Yug: hello readers and new subscribers! Welcome to my AhGaSe feed and you are free to comment on anything~ Enjoy~ Don’t forget to hashtag #yugyeomxicecream everytime! Ice cream will make you happy!

 

Author: *whispering* Yugyeom didn’t notice he took the bottle from Youngjae, don’t tell him okay?

 

Yug: What are you telling them authornim? Why are you keeping secrets from me?

 

Author: I was telling them why you would always the floor? And the air?

 

Yug: I told you that’s impossible, AhGaSe please tell authornim its impossible okay?

 

Author: We will wait for everyone! Bye bye~ *pushes yugyeom out and starts bribing him with ice cream so he will stop whining*

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Bambam: *enters author’s room without permission, discovers what is happening* So gyeommie has this… hmmm… interesting… I should be here also. I AM THE GREAT KUNPIMOOK WUHAHAHAHAHA. Sawadeekap, THE GREAT KUNPIMOOK aka ME will be appearing in the next Yugyeom Time~ stay tuned for me also!