Kid

Wrecked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another angst. Hope you like it :/

 

Wrecked.

She was.

Chained.

She was.

Yet no one saw it in her. She tried so hard covering her weakness, she forgot what it felt to feel.

Her world used to be what she believed was one of the worlds’ brightest and her life seemed to be one of those lucky people. Though there were limits to her capability and freedom. But she enjoyed it.

Maybe too much.

 

Everyone knew her story as an idol. As a member of Girls Generation, world’s biggest girl group; I dare say. From how she got casted, how she overcame her insecurities, how long it took for her to stand head high to where she once stood, how one then became nine, how friends turned into family, how family turned into soul and basically how merely life was for her as a symbol to the whole world.

Well, who knew one day that nine would become one again and how mercilessly awful the universe looked with no pair of arms to guide her through the horror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Forget them already! Jessica Jung!!! Give your head some peace!

Forget them!!! Forget them!!! Forget them!!

Forget them! Forget them…….?

Forget them…….

They forgot you…….

 

Sleep never came as easy as it used to now. I would be in bed by 1 in the morning but ghostly, my mind would wander to that familiar place that has become quite strange. Through those minds, my eyes would never stop flying from left to right, afraid of what would come to haunt me again, to push me deeper into my fear and then I’d wake up wide eyed at the sound of my 6 am alarm sound.

Pushing myself up, I went straight to my bathroom, readying myself for the world to see me as a strong figure. One who will never fall even when I’ve cracked.

A soulless body came in sight. I caressed my face, trailing those faint trails of dried tears. Slightly smiling, somehow surprised that I still have those tear ducts in me. As I stared deeper into me, I saw it. I felt it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Well oookayyy~-

I sighed contently knowing that finally, I’m going to debut. Though with 8 other very noisy girls, I wouldn’t mind. My dreams are coming true.

As I pushed my back against a wall in the dance practice room while sliding down to rest and shut the sound of squeals of 8 other very enthusiastic girls, I felt a finger on my forehead. Still shutting my eyes, I frowned, asking with obvious annoyance, “Whhatttttttt???”

Another poke on the forehead was felt. So I opened my eyes just to see a pair of light brown orbs looking into mine with curiosity. I raised an eyebrow and to my dismay she just showed me her full set of white teeth.

Opening her palms towards me, signalling a shake, she said, “Annyeong! I’m Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!”

Once again I raised my eyebrow. Like what am I supposed to do with this happy go lucky girl?

As if reading my mind, she talked again, “I’m going to debut with you! Oh and apparently I’m your leader… Kid Leader!!!” And theres that grin again.

Trying not to cause any trouble from the very first I slightly shook her hand but before I could retract it, she forcefully pulled me up on my feet.

“Lets go meet the others!”

-Who does she think….. aishhh-

“Guys! This Jessica! She’ll be in our group too!”

Still in her hold, I briefly looked at each of them. They were all really pretty. Especially the one with the doe-eyed girl.

“Jessica, this is Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunkyu aka Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung.” She pointed at each of them respectively.

Before I could even say ‘hi’ I was engulfed in a group hug with my side pressed against the hyper kids.

“Omo!! Nice to finally greet you!”

“Jessica!!!”

“Jeshika!!!! HI!!!!!!!!”

“Unnie hey!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter