The fight pt 1

The moon and the Fae

Taemin's P.O.V~

A deep breath, my eye on the moving target in front of me. I let the vine whip(a whip made from a strong vine/tree root it has sharp thorns on it, he wears on his arm as a decorative bracelet it goes up almost his full arm) unwind and slip down my arm, the base falling into my hand in the process, my fingers grip the base tightly. I draw back the whip, and let it flick out in front of me, hitting the target right in the head piece, i then draw it back again, doing a spin and letting the whip follow my motion as it slits the fabric on the dummy open on the waist. I draw it back again and let it fly through the air once again, this time wrapping around the neck of the dmmy and i pull it in towards me. The dummys head falls off and i smirk in acheivment. "Yes! I did so good this time. Three move finisher! Did you see thatOnew?" I look around, not seeing him. My face twisting into confusion. "Onew?"

I turn back around to be pushed to the floor, the fall making me drop my whip. I resort to hand to hand combat now, my hands gripping the person on top of me and throwing him head first off of me. He lands with a thud and i stand up in a hurried instant. He starts to stand up and i do a sweep attack on his leg, him falling again to the floor again with a grunt, in an instant i get on top of him, pull out my bone dagger(a dagger made of animal bone) And put it against his throat. The persons hands go up in defense "Woah woah woah, dont kill me." "and why shouldnt i?" I demand "Because..." A small smirk plays on his face "If you kill me you wont have anyone to tickle you!" we both break into a laugh and i throw my knife away, his hands coming up to tickle me to no end. Im flailing and kicking at this point, me having had fallen over at the first touch. "Onew! Yah! Onew stopppp" He finally stop his endless torment and we get up, dusting off ourselves and giggling. "You did really well this time Taemin." He smiles. "Thanks hyung!" I hug him and i pick up my whip, it returning to its place as a bracelet. We start walking away from the training feild and towards the town center. "Im starving! Let go eat" Onew nods and we begin on our way to our favorite food stall.

Once there we greet the owner "Princess, its nice to see you again!" He smiles huge. "As it is to see you too Siwon." I smile back. "What will you be having today your highness?" I put my finger to my chin, thinking about it for a second. "Hmmmmm. I want a ranunculus(a large pink flower with many petals) and half a pound of purple beautyberries(small purple berries that grow on trees) please." He nods and retrieves the items and turns to Onew "And for the noble protector?" Onew almost gets the same thing everytime so he answers quickly. "A pound of blueberries and some amaranth leaves please" The shop keeper gives us our items and we go on our way after saying our goodbyes. You see, in the kingdom, we dont have money. We are a true people and never take more then we need. We all have our positions in the kingdom though. Theres no poor and no rich. We all have what we need.

We continue walking, heading to the bridge that connects my royal courters to the rest of the kingdom. The bridge is our favorite place to eat, the whole kingdom is made out of nature, trees, plants, flowers. My father used his magic to create this place a long time ago. The bridge was beautiful. All swirling vines and bright flowers. The bridge went over a shallow river, no higher then my waist. It was filled with a vast amount of brightly colored fish and algae. We walk to the middle of the bridge and stop, sitting down, our legs through the sides to dangle over the bridge. We begin to eat our food (we taste colors by the way) "So" I start "We have to leave in about an hour to go to Keys birthday. Im pretty excited. Its been so long sense ive gone out and i think itll be fun." "You know your dad hates it when you go out" I scrunch my face up "I know, but youll be with me. You are my protector after all. He will let me do anything if you are there with me and you know it." He sighs. "I know. You know i dont like going out though. I hate that you drag me to all of these places." "Shhhhh. Who knows, maybe youll meet a nice girl there. Sense i know you arent interested in fae. Its a good place to look." "Ehhhhh i guess." We finish up eating, i take what we have left and draw the color out, putting the small circles into our food pouches for later. "Come on, we gotta go get ready."

We head inside my house, my father being there waiting of course. He had long white hair almost down to his knees and the biggest antlers in the kingdom. "Taemin, why do you insist on learning to fight? You have a protector. You know Yojas are forbidden to join the army." "I know dad, i hear this from you every day. I just want to be able to protect myself, thats all." "And when are you going to find your mate? You are almost to the age of adult hood." "Dadddddddd. I cant rush it it isnt my fault i havent found him yet." "How do you know Onew isnt your mate? Hes such a nice boy." I roll my eyes and drag onew up the stairs "Dad it isnt like that!" We go into my room and close the door.

I throw myself on the bed face first screamin into the pillow. "Ughhhhhh why does he always do thisssssss?" "Hes worried." i get back up and head into the walk in closet. "I know. Its just difficult." i dig through my closet to find a couple options to wear. "Onew, what are you going to wear?" Onew looks at his clothes. "i was just going to wear these..." He frowns knowing whats coming. My lights up and i go back into the closet to fin him something to wear "No. No. Absolutely not. IM not wearing what you pick out for me!" He argues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys. heres the first chapter, i know its prett short but im not in the mood to write the rest yet. hahahah. so ill be doing it in another chapter soon. I hope you guy like it.