Preparation and Confusion

The Life of a VOCALOID Fan

 

None of them spoke during the day.....until....
 
"Tracy! You'll be going to school two days after the concert,ok?"
"Eh? What's the name?"
"Cheng-Jia International Academy, there's a big suprise for you!"
"Wha..??"
"You'll know soon!", giggling with happiness.
"Ma? I have a question."
"Yes?"
"Why did you fight with Dad, long ago?"
 
Her mom was so quiet....
Silence filled the room......
 
 
"Never mind about that..."
 
"Huh?"
 
Her mom left....
 
 
Just then,Tracy recieved a letter from.......Nyrveil!
 
"Hey there! How are ya? I heard there's gonna be a VOCALOID CONCERT there! =_=! Darn! I wanna be there! Say hi to Vocaloid for me!! Hey! Did You know? Riya has a Mutual Friendship with a group called F4 especially with the leader who is Erickson.....I know I know.....
 
Anyways,I heard Vocaloid goes to school! Maybe you'll study with them! WHO KNOWS?!?!? :) Jhanie,Fashima,and Thea say hi! 
 
Arigatou soe sayonara!
 
I miss you,
Nyrveil"
 
Tracy wrote back...
 
"Oh? Riya likes him? O_o. She needs to see Len....Anyways, maybe there's a chance to be their classmate! Who knows? :)
 
Anyways, yeah,I'll send you an autograph from Vocaloid! I'll also update my profile in FriendLink!
 
 I'll tell you something that's bothering me. I had a weird nightmare....it's about my mom and dad....in that nightmare,they fought for something....and then I began to fall down a dark and deep hole until someone with torquiose hair saved me,I guess.....
 
Maybe,it's Miku-sensei? I dunno...:|
 
Much Love,
Tracy"
 
She folded the letter and put it in an envelope.....
 
She went into the living room and saw a note on the table, it said...........
 
"Will be home for dinner. Your Uniform is in your closet. And your stuff for school is in my room"
 
She sighed........and went in her room, checked her closet.
 
She was surprised....her uniform looked like the school uniform Vocaloid2 used in "Project:Diva" series.....no,it couldn't
 
She went inside her mom's room.Her stuff were just ordinary except for a keychain...
It was designed like Hatsune Miku, holding a leek....with a Japanese phrase which read..
 
"THIS IS WAR!"
 
Tracy smiled and remembered she had to get ready for the concert!!
 
Leek glowstick, check!
Autograph book, check!
Camera, check!
Phone with LOTS of VOCALOID songs, CHECK!
 
Answers? Not yet......
 
She was confused. What WAS that arguement?!
 
She couldn't remember....
But she didn't want to forget that nightmare either......
 
 
"GET IT OUT OF YOUR MIND!!"
 
She was shocked....she never shouted that loud before.....
 
She remembered Miku....she was tough.......and strong.....and...and...
 
She had tears that never fell........
 
"Ma, what happened?", she wanted to ask.......
 
"Never mind about that"
 
She was definitely confused....
 
WHY was this happening to her?
WHEN will she able to calm down?
 
and WHAT happened on that night........?
 
 
[Author's update]
 
Sorry if I'm not that interactive with you guys...=_=...Anyways....What do you think her mom will do? Will she admit something? Or will she go in silence? Will Tracy have Vocaloid as her classmates? Will the concert be Awesome??
 
Comments and criticism are accepted! But no rude words plz......
Oh, and I know this .....it's my first time to make a fanfic.....I'll edit it....:))
I've been a reader only..... :))
Arigatou for reading! *bows*