Final

사랑동화 (Fairytale Love)

There's a boy with handsome face was sat at his bed, staring the photo in front of him.

"I'm sorry ..." he whispered softly. His eyes were so deep in sorrow.

 

In another place, appeared another cute boy who was at bus stop, waiting for a bus to come with earphones plugged in his ear. The music in his ears like a melody that represent the feelings of his heart. He stared at his phone on his hand. The phone screen displays a wallpaper of two boys who were smiling happily.

"It's over .." he muttered.

Finally the bus which he had been waiting arrived, he immediately stepped into the bus not forget to keep his phone back into his pocket.

 

 

"What took you so long?" asked that boy to his lover who is now standing in front of him with a stupid smile.

"For You.." he then gives the flower bucket he'd been hiding behind his back. The other boy accepted.

"I'm not a girl, why did you give me flowers?" pouted the latter.

"I just want to be a romantic boyfriend." replied that boy smiling stupidly, and then he approached and kissed his lover's cheek.

"Stupid.." upset the latter flushed with embarrassment while his lover just laughed and then held out his hand.

"Come on~"

Both go hand in hand, and both smiling and laughing.

 

 

Rain again, the handsome boy standing at his balcony, he didn't care though if his body wet because of the rain. This rain was not as cold as his heart, that's what he always felt.

"Why it's very painful, Dodo?"

He closed his eyes when he felt a pain in his heart. Although outside he looks strong but actually he was just a weak boy who can cry.

 

 

"Can you remove your hands from me?" said that boy with annoyed expression, but was ignored.

"Seungcheol-ah get your hand off. You're embarrassing me." Finally the handsome boy had managed to break his hug from his lover.

"Why? You've never protest before?" asked his boyfriend.

"That's because you love to hug me in public. It's embarrasing."

"Stop your habit, please." pleading his lover, the handsome boy then her lover's head with smile.

"Fine.." he said.

"You're the best."

 

 

"Why didn't you reply my message?" Handsome boy looked at his lover face. While the latter's gaze is still focus on the book he'd been reading.

"Didn't I told you that I'm busy with my exam."

"Busy. Oh.. really?" that boy looked at his lover suspiciously.

"Do you suspect me?" Got suspicious gaze of his lover, make him annoyed.

"You don't have time for me anymore."

"Stop being childish! We've grown up Seungcheol-ah." snapped the latter. Without any further he immediately left his lover who still silent.

 

 

A boy staring at the beautiful tiny white flowers in front of him.

"Sorry, I want to order this flower."

"Ah~ the flower stock. Do you want to give it to your lover?" asked a flower shop keeper.

"Here is you flower. Please come back again."

"Thank you."

That boy staring at the bouquet of flowers in his hand and then smell the flowers. With a smile he walked out of the flower shop.

 

 

"Let's break up." The words which spoken by his lover really surprised him.

"Why? Didn't I do whatever you want? What's my fault?" He looked at his lover who is now just looking at him without expression.

"You don't need to force yourself again because of me." the boy answers coldly.

"I know you're tired, we better just end this relationship."

'And I will never hurt you again.'

His lover just stood in front of him and silent.

"You are selfish .." he murmured softly, but still can be heard by his lover until he stopped in his tracks when turning.

"I do anything for you .." He walked up to the man who had been her lover sweet it.

"Why you always being this selfish? Didn't you ever think about my feelings?" he asked as he grabbed his now ex-lover's shoulder really hard but the latter's eyes just stared at his former lover eyes. He could see the sadness and resentment there.

"Answer me Dodo!" he snapped.

"I'm sorry Seungcheol-ah .."

 

He was staring at his flower pots which placed in the corner of the balcony. White flowers that had started blooming. Smiling, he really liked the fragrant flowers. This white flower is a present from the person who is most precious to him. His memories fled where he and his lover are still together and share their warmth in a snowy night on December.

 

"What book are you reading now?" asks the handsome boy at his lover. He wondered why his lover was so very fond of books, even when both are together sometimes the latter was still busy with his books.

"Of course the novel. How can I read a thick book called the encyclopedia." he replied without taking his eyes off from the book he was reading now.

"I thought you were reading a fairy tale .."

Hearing the words from his lover, that boy finally turned his attention then looked at his lover with an upset expression.

"You think I am 5 years old?" he pouted his lips.

"For me a novel and a fairy tale was similar, they both have a happy ending." That andsome boy walked to his lover who was sit on the bed and then hugged him from the side.

"Not all fairy tales end happily, Cheol. So it is with the novel." reply the latter closed his eyes, feeling the warmth supplied from his lover.

"At least I hope our story ends happily like a fairy tale." replied his lover tightly hug the skinny body. He could feel the latter's smile.

 

 

A cute boy was standing right in front of the crosswalk, waiting for the green pedestrian lights so he could cross. He accidentally saw a figure whom he knew and he missed now standing on the other side of the road. A handsome boy apparently was also aware of his existence since he stared at the other boy.

Finally, the lights turned green, the pedestrians can cross the zebra crossing pass. Both walked up to the latter who just walk past it without turning at him.

Suddenly he stopped. He smiled sadly because the one who still his love with all his heart just passed next to him, didn't dare to stare at him. Without realizing the tears flowed from his eyes.

"I hope you lived happily without me, Cheol-ah.." murmured him.

'I always love you.' spoke his heart honestly.