Hot summer

Teenage Dream

"Good noon, Ma'm. Do you have any reservations here?" The receptionist on the front desk asked a doe eyed girl wearing a black skinny jeans and plain shirt, behind the girl was a bellboy holding a golden metallic cart that contains luggages of the doe eyed girl.

"Im Yoona" 

"Wait a minute, Ma'm" the receptionist leave Yoona for a while and face the computer, then she got up from her seat and go to the other side to get a key card and go back where the doe eyed guest is.

"Here's your key card, Ma'm. Room 398 on the 34th floor, have a nice summer~!"  As the receptionist ended her work to her, Yoona just head to the elevator together with the bellboy and his cart. 

Psh nice summer? Nice summer in your

She presses the button and in instant, the door opens. She just headed inside to be greeted by another employee in the corner sitting on his chair smiling at her.

"What floor, Ma'm?" 

"24" Yoona just answered without any expression and just look blankly at herself infront of her. She sigh as the time seemed like caught in a moment as it went slow for her, she then ran her hand through her blonde hair and sigh again before the door opens into both side. 

"Have a nice summer~!" 

Nice... I won't doubt that all employees here might say the same phrase

Yoona shrugged off her thoughts for a while and walk out of the lift then started to look for her room by reading the every numbers that are carved in every golden plates that are placed beside the doors. 

395..396..397..398..Heirs' room.. Wait wha-- Aish 398's my room, damn my mind

The bellboy raised his left eyebrows as he saw the doe eyed guest walking forth and suddenly stops then walk backwards to her reserved room. He just shook his head and follow the latter inside her room and head to the closet to place her luggages there then he walk out of the said place and said goodbye to guest but Yoona suddenly jump off from the bed and rushes to him.

"Wait a minute!"

"Yes?"

"Who owns that room beside this?" Yoona asked. If she doesn't know that the owner of the resort that she's currently staying is her father's rival, she'll be dead by the heir next room.

"I'm afraid I can't answer your question, Ma'm. We're not allowed to answer the questions related to the heirs"

"I'm the heiress of the Im's, Im Yoona"

"Im? Do you mean, Im enterprises?"

"Yeah"

"Ah~ okay. The room beside yours belong to the Seo twin heirs Seo a Yuri and Seo Joohyun, Mr. Seo and your father are actually buisness partners"

"Thank you for the information" Yoona smiled at the latter as the latter walks away to the elevator. She sigh and run to flop herself on the bed. 

Seo Joohyun? Nice name

Her thoughts suddenly got interrupted by a phone ring. She looks to her side and see the room's phone ringing on the night stand. She grabs and answer it.

"Hello?"

"hello Madams and sirs, there will be a party on the top floor of the hotel. Free drinks, free foods and feel free to come~! Two important guests and some artists will be appearing tonight. So come and enjoy~!"  Then the phone call ended. Yoona looked blankly on the screen and place the device on the nightstand. She looks at her wrist watch and put down her arm back to it's position.

"The party's at 9, it's still 11:46 am. Hmm... A bath in the pool won't hurt, right?" With that talks of hers, she immidiately ran to the closet and search for bikinis to wear. BIKINIS.

**********

"Yul!" A slightly wet young man wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist walk out of the bathroom to find his twin brother but only to see an empty room infront of his eyes.

"Yul?" He called again for the certain dark version of him but he just got a response with a cricket sound. He groans knowing that the tan twin of his went out without any of his confirmations.

I'm so going to kill him later

He sigh in disbelief and walk inside the closet and wear swimming short and a gray sleeveless shirt. He grabs his shades hanging on the high shelf and wear it. He looks at the mirror beside him and look at his self with a smirk.

"Many girls might faint with this looks hehe" he let out his mischievous snicker as he raise his arm and pump his biceps up and down, showing his hard muscles. He snickers again then head out from the closet and from the room. He securely locks the room and after confirming that it is lock, he moves away and jogs to the elevator.

 

 

 

"Gosh, he's so hot"

"Oh my god, why so handsome~? He's too y for me"

"Whoa that oppa is... Wow"

"I wish he could be my boyfriend"

", who said he will be your boyfriend? He belongs to me"

"Shut up you s, don't argue about owning him because he's mine~"

"Hi~! What's your name, handsome?" A girl made him stop his pace and look at them with a smile. Force smile to be exact. He never expected that he will be crowded by many girls and gays, at the same time, he's not in the mood of flirting with them.

"I'm Joo--" 

"YAH!" He was about to answer when a loud voice was heard from the back of the crowds. About the scream, he knows who exactly it is. 

"Urgh you es better give a way or else I would kick you out from this place!" 

In instant, a small way was made infront of him then the small figure of the one who shouted walk through the given space.

"Good thing your here, Se--" the girl who shouted was about to finish her words but the crowd suddenly intterupts.

"Yah who are you to talk with him?!?"

"Why are making us give you a way to meet him huh?!?

"YOU S BETTER LEAVE ME AND MY COUSIN ALONE BEFORE I COULD COMMAND ALL GUARDS  TO GET YOU OUT OF THIS RESORT" a loud outburst from the girl was heard. Everyone started to scramble away from them, some of them just shamelessly kiss his cheeks and leave before the cousin of the hot guy might throw them out by herself.

"Yah why do you have to do that?!?" Seohyun bursted as his cousin sent all the people away with her threats. But somehow, he's impressed to see his short cousin make all people go away with her orders.

"You left me floating in the middle of the pool and you stayed at your room for hours! Ah... URGH COME HERE" she suddenly grab his right ear and drag him to the big pool. Seohyun just raised his eyesbrows in confusion, his cousin's mood swings is always confusing him.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Bae Joohyun! Yah! Ire---" 

*splash*

He have no chance to finish his shouts as he felt his body flying in the air and a cold sensation of the water rush through his skin. His cousin Irene just dragged his ear and threw him to the water.

"What the is your problem, Baechu(cabbage)?!?" Seohyun shouted as he floats his self in the water. Irene just scoffs and cross her arms to her chest, not minding her cleavage showing off as she press her arms against her s. 

"Psh whatever" the young man on the water raised his left eyebrow at his cousin in a pair of blood red bikini having her eyes glued on the other side. Curious of what she's glaring, he look where she's putting her gaze and there he saw Irene's ex-lover laying on a water float with sunglasses on in the middle of the pool. 

"Ah~ that kiddy bear Kang Seulgi?" 

Hearing his statement, Irene snapped out of her mind and grabs a lotion bottle from wherever she saw and throw it on her cousin recieving a loud chuckle from him as he dodged the lotion and because of the strength of Irene, the material just passes through Seohyun. She widen her eyes and she jumps into the water as she just saw that she just got a person hit by the lotion she threw.

"Wa-- Oh " Seohyun laughs was replaced by a loud gasp as he just saw a girl almost fainting but difinetely fainted as he got her on his arms.

"Yah Seo Joohyun!" 

Irene's head popped out from the water and she directly helps her cousin carry her victim on the side.  Seohyun placed the girl on the shore and help Irene get up from the water.

"What to do?" Seohyun asks his cousin as he watch her moving panickly while biting her finger nails.

"Uh.. Uh... Do the CPR! Hurry up!"

"CP-- what?!? Do you mean mouth to mouth?!?"

"Just do it or else I'm going to throw a rock on you, Joohyun!" Having no time to argue anymore, Seohyun just groan and mindlessly pressed his lips to the girl's mouth and breathe in for few times then let go and pump her chest few times before the girl coughs and spits the water she got drank as she got drowned.

"Miss... Are you okay?" Seohyun asked but it seemed like the girl is having blur vision and spinning head.

"Summer...is...so..hot, you're..so..." The girl didn't finished her words and she just loses her consciousness after. 

"Hot?" Irene just utter 3 letters of a word.

"I'll take her to my room, check the receptionist's computer for her name and room and... Aish I'll take care of everything, now let's go"

*********

Yoona groans as pain struck her head. She carefully sit up bust she can't and just try to adjust her visions. As far as she remembers, she was swimming in the pool and she got hitted by something behind the well built ginger haired young man.

"W-where am I?"

"Where are you? You're here in my room" she jumps in surprise as a voice behind her was heard. She turn around to see the same guy. He was shirtless and laying beside her. Or she was laying on his chest as she felt her pillow is hard.

"What the? Who are you?!? And..." She shouts. In a thought, she roamed her hand on her body feeling it her chest braless but in her clothes. In a blink of an eye, she quickly grab a pillow and hit the ginger haired boy harshly.

"Yah!" The ginger haired boy groans as he protects himself with his arms.

"Did you me?!? Did you something?!? Did yo---hmmmpph" she didn't finish her words as the ginger haired boy suddenly held both of her wrists and change their position with him on the top and her at the bottom. 

"Yah! HEL---" as much as the ginger haired boy wants Yoona to shut and listen to her, he can't do nothing but to shut with his lips. 

Yoona widen her eyes and struggles to get out from his grip but she can't, she felt familiar with this lips . The familliar lips who stole her first kiss when she was still 13, her former bestfriend's lips. Soon, she closes her eyes and got melted to the kiss as the owner of the other mouth but her lower lips.

"Ugh" she groans as kisses back. The ginger haired boy seems to be surprise for a bit but later gave in and he kiss her deeply. Yoona kisses him deeper but the owner of the other lips is fighting for access, she opens as the ginger haired boy but her lower lips harder and dart his toungue inside.

Wait... What am I... Doing?!? Oh my god!!! ing !!!

Yoona realized everything and suddenly bit the ginger haired boy's toungue inside and quickly rushes outside the room. She was about to find her room but much to her surprise, it's only beside her. She widen her eyes like how she widens and opens her door and lock it as soon as she got inside.

"What the hell.." She sighs in relief and slide her back against the door and shook her head. Thinking about the kiss earlier, she can feel her cheeks burning on what she did but kissing him was so familiar.

My first kiss from Hyun... My former kiss stealer bestfriend... Aish... He left you, Yoon. Forget about him...

Aish... He just leaves me and never came back. urgh I'm so gonna kill him if I will see him again..I hate him...


Meanwhile


"Wow, she's right, it's a hot summer because what we just did... Sooooo hooott~" 

"MWO?!?"

"Believe me or not, Baechu. I kissed her and she was soooo hooot~ like what she said about how hot is summer"

"Oh my god. I can't believe your my cousin. I can't believe I have a ert cousin"