Give a little.

Give a little.

You were typing in your computer the last words to finish your report from that day - "Now I just have to get this signed and I'll be done for today!" -you said happily printing the document. 

You finished work early that day and the weather was nice outside, but the smile you've been having in your lips since that morning was not because of the cool breeze or the birds singning, it was all because... a boy.

You said goodbye to your co-workers and rushed to the bathroom to fix yourself a liitle. A bit of cherry lipgloss and a fruity body scent was all you needed to feel ready to go see Yesung again; you smiled at your reflection in the mirror - "I have a good feeling about today, yes, today is a special day".

Maybe it was only your imagination but everything seemed more colorful and brighter that day, people seemed happier, you were happier. You stopped at the coffee shop entrance and took a deep breath before opening the glass door and getting inside.

[YESUNG'S POV]

"It's been a bit boring today, we're not having as much costumers as other days, maybe it's because it's nice outside and people rather go to the park and have picnics... Itis been a while since I had a picnic, I should bring Kkoming the next time I go to one.."

Yesung finished cleaning the tables when he heard somebody sighting outiside. He saw a cute girl standing outside the coffee shop taking deep breaths and looking nervous, he chuckled but suddenly started smiling when he realized it was you.

He fixed his hair and looked at his reflection on a silver sugar container when he heard the door opening...

[END OF POV]

You entered the shop and say Yesung standing in front  a table holding a sugar container - "Good afternoon!" - you said brightly. He looked at you a bit surprised and put down the container, blushing.

 

"O-oh good afternoon!" - now he was the one stuttering.

You took your normal table and looked at the menu for a few minutes. Yesung was just staring at you, he wasn't even blinking. It wasn't his thing to get nervous around girls, he was used to be the center of attention everytime a girl entered the coffee shop, always hearing them whisper about how handsome he is,  but why was he so delighted with this girl?

He noticed how your hair was shinning under the sunbeam entering the shop window, how your delicate fingers traveled the menu as you read it, how you bit your bottom lip when you were uncertain of what to order...

"I think I'll have a strawberry smoothy today" - you said taking him out of his daze - "Y-yeah sure, I'll be right back!"- he said leaving you and going to the kitchen.

"You like her, don't you?" - his mother mocked him, messing his black hair - "Stop it mom! Why are you like this?"- the boy responded shyly.

"I'll take care of the order, go talk to her" - his mom said, pushing him outside the kitchen.

Yesung was dumbfounded, what was he supposed to talk about? It'll be weird just to approach a girl he barely knows and start a conversation with her... and why is he acting like an infatuated teenage boy?

He just sighted and approached your table - "Ermm, do you mind if I sit?" - he asked awkwardly - "Not at all, take a sit please" - you responded inviting.

He was looking down, playing with his fingers, unable to come up with something to say.

"So, uhmm, how's the shop going today?" - you asked trying to break the awkward silence - "It's a bit boring today, we haven't had much costumers" -  the boy responded - "That's why you decided to talk to me? Were you... bored?"- you asked, feeling a little down - "Oh no, not at all! I just wanted to... talktoyoubecauseIthinkyou'reverypretty" - he said barely breathing between words.

You laughed at his reaction making him blush and bury his head in his shoulders, like a little turtle, a vey cute one.

"Ah... thank you... I wanted to talk to you too and I think... you'reveryhandsomeyourself" - you said imitating the boy. He smiled shyly and you smiled back at him.

"A strawberry smoothy for the pretty lady and some mineral water for my handsome, silly son" - her mom said placing the drinks in the table - "Aish.. thanks mom!" - Yesung said a bit annoyed - "Thank you so much" -you said bowing a bit.

Her mom left with a mischievous expression, leaving the two of you alone again.

You took a small sip of your drink, tasting the fresh, sweet strawberry flavor. "Ah this is so tasty!" - you said putting the glass down. Yesung looked at you and started laughing.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" - you told him confused - "It's nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... you have a little of the smoothy mousse in your lips" - he responded.

He started to lean closer, you stayed still, not knowing what to do. His face was now inches away from you, he looked in your eyes and smiled and suddenly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the delay guys!! Thoughts on this chapter?