Another vacation

Falling For You...

One week later~

The boat had finally arrived at SM’s private island and the idols were getting off.
‘Urghh... i feel sick!’ moaned Taeyeon.
‘Quick! Move outta the way! I gotta get Taeyeon off the boat!’ yelled Onew who was running towards the exit, carrying Taeyeon in his arms, bridal style.
He almost knocked Victoria as he ran off the boat.
‘Unnie’s sea sickness is really bad... i wonder if she’s okay,’ mumbled Sooyoung.
‘Don’t worry about it, she’ll be fine. Here, hold my hand,’ said Key as he helped Sooyoung off the boat.
‘Hurry up and stop blocking the way off, Key hyung,’ said Minho irritated.
‘Geez, what’s up with him?’ Key whispered to Sooyoung.
‘He didn’t get any Yuri time. She fell asleep on one of the couches when he went to the bathroom, and seeing as he was gone, Sica, Yoona and Fany crawled onto the couch next to her and fell asleep. Minho was kinda pissed the whole way here,’ Sooyoung whispered back.
‘Yah! You two, gossips! I can here you!’ yelled Minho as he got off the boat and waited for Yuri.
He turned around when Yuri approached him and held out his arms to pick her up. Minho lifted her up and off the boat, and put her down on the pier.
‘Thanks, baby,’ Yuri said as she gave him a thank you kiss.
The two walked towards the rest of the group holding hands, leaving behind Sica, Fany and Yoona.
‘Yuri! Wait!!!’ Fany yelled.
‘Yah! Minho! Aren’t you going to help your sister-in-laws off the boat?’ asked Sica.
‘Anniyo, i’m not your boyfriend. Go get Jonghyun hyung to help you,’ Minho yelled back.
‘Urghh!! Seriously, this kid...’ mumbled Yoona.

When everyone was off the boat, they all walked towards the mansion, each towing their own luggage behind them.
‘Whoa!!! The island is so pretty!’ admired Sulli.
‘Not as pretty as you,’ Taemin muttered under his breath.
‘Did you say something Taemin-shi?’ Sulli asked.
‘No, no, just wondering if you needed help with your luggage.’
‘It’s okay, you can barely carry your own!’ Sulli laughed.

The private island was huge and very beautiful. It was surrounded by pristine, gorgeous beaches. The mansion was close to the south beaches and towards the north, there were 20 cabins located in a row on the north beaches. There were bushlands, mountains and forests in the middle. SM had placed a massive 1.5 km flying fox that was 45 metres off the ground with the forest under it. There was also a massive bungee jumping place, 65 metres off the ground, right over a beautiful, clear lake. The flying fox and bungee jumping was blocked off by a gate and lock, only trained workers had the key. The west part of the island was also blocked off by gates. SM had told the idols that it was blocked off for renovations. The place was amazing. And whenever the idols wanted, they could call the workers who lived on the island next to theirs to restock food, buy things from the main island, clean, operate the flying fox and bungee jumping, bring over equipment that was required and so on. Therefore, the island was deserted except for the idols, that is, to their knowledge anyway.

‘Everyone follow me!’ yelled Leeteuk, the leader.
They walked for 20 minutes until they reached the mansion. ‘Okay, there’s 20 rooms so a few of us will share the larger rooms, arasso?’ Leeteuk said.
‘I’m sleeping with Yuri!!’ yelled Minho immediately, there was no way he was spending another vacation without sharing a room with Yuri.
‘I’m sleeping with Sooyoung!’ yell Key.
‘Of course i will stay with Taeyeon,’ Onew said.
This made Luna irritated, ‘won’t SM find out about your relationships seeing as this is his island?’ she asked innocently.
‘Noo!! Not again! This is the SECOND vacation!’ groaned Minho.
‘Minho, don’t worry. There’s no way his going to find out. We’re the only ones on the islands,’ said Heechul, helping out his brother who was becoming pissed.
Minho immediately smiled and laughed, ‘thanks Heechul hyung.’

The rooms were as follows:

Onew X Taeyeon
Jonghyun X Sica
Sungmin X Sunny
Wooyoung X Tiffany
Eunhyuk X Hyoyeon
Minho X Yuri
Key X Sooyoung
Taecyeon X Yoona
Kyuhyun X Seohyun
Leeteuk
Heechul X Kangin
Hangkyung X Siwon
Shindong X Kibum
Ryeowook X Donghae
Jaebeom X Yesung
Nichkhun X Victoria ( they were now a couple )
Junho X Junsu
Chansung X Taemin
Krystal X Luna
Sulli

Leeteuk got a big room because he was the oldest. Krystal, Luna and Sulli were the only ones in the smaller rooms. The rest were in big rooms like Leeteuk’s. They all agreed to meet on the beach in an hour and a half after they all unpacked. Leeteuk unpacked in 10 minutes and went into Heechul and Kangin’s room for company.
‘Heechul, why do you seem so glum? You’re always excited when we go to holidays,’ Leeteuk asked as he sat on Kangin’s bed.
‘I just have a weird feeling about this. And if the couples get caught.’
‘Then why’d you defend Minho when he wanted to sleep with Yuri? If they didn’t share a room then it would be harder to find out about them.’
‘Because, i just have a feeling that they should spend as much time together as possible... i don’t know, it’s coming, that bad thing i was talking about, and i can’t do anything about it!! I can’t protect me family! I feel so hopeless!’ Heechul suddenly burst out.
‘You’re trying your best, Heechul. It’s easier to look after then here anyway,’ comforted Kangin.
‘You’re right. But, i don’t know, i can see through lies, Krystal and Luna... we need to be careful around them,’ Heechul said.
‘Let’s figure something out later. They’ve never really been like family have they?’ Leeteuk said.
‘Hmm... we will, but stop worrying, it’s a holiday!’ Kangin told him.
‘Arasso, let’s unpack!’

‘Key! Have you seen my toiletry bag?’ Sooyoung yelled from the bathroom.
‘No!!’
‘Are you sure? You haven’t stolen it to use my beauty products have you?’
‘No! Even if i’m a diva sometimes, i’m still a guy, i have my own stuff!’ Key yelled.
‘Well then where is it? I didn’t forget it did i?’
‘Sooyoung, yeobo, stop yelling, i’ll help you find it.’
‘Thanks Key,’ Sooyoung said as she pecked Key on the cheek.

‘We have to sleep on the same bed?’ Seohyun cried as she saw the king size bed on the middle of the room.
‘Baby, we’ve slept on the same bed before...’ Kyuhyun said.
‘I know! But that was only one night, this is for the whole entire vacation...’
‘How long is the vacation for anyway?’ Kyuhyun asked.
‘Two months,’ Seohyun said as she opened one of her duffel bags and poured the contents onto the bed.
‘What the? You still bring all these Keroro stuffed toys even though we’re on vacation?’ groaned Kyuhyun.
‘Because they will get lonely of course! I’d be gone for two months!’
‘We can’t fit onto the bed!’
‘You can sleep on the couch then, Kyuhyun oppa!’
‘What?! No! They can sleep on the couch!’
Seohyun glared at Kyuhyun. He backed down, ‘Arasso, We’ll share the bed...’ he said defeated.

‘Sica, get up and help me unpack!’ Jonghyun scolded as he unpacked both their luggage’s.
‘Anniyo! I want sleep!’ Sica mumbled from the bed.
‘Sometimes i feel like i’m a stay-at-home husband when i’m with you.’
‘You’re not my husband yet.’
‘Ah well, there is one good thing about unpacking for you...’
‘What is it?’ Sica asked.
‘Unpacking your underwear...’
‘Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Don’t touch my clothes!’ yelled Sica as she jumped off her bed and confiscated her luggage from Jjong.

‘Taeyeon, are you feeling better?’ Onew asked.
‘No, sea sickness !’ sighed Taeyeon from the bed that she was resting on.
‘Aww... yeobo, how can i help?’
‘Get me a glass of water, keep quiet and let me sleep.’
‘Arasso...’

‘Eunhyuk what is this?’ asked Hyoyeon, holding up a massive duffel bag.
‘My clothes.’
‘Then what’s in the suitcase?’
‘More clothes,’ Eunhyuk said distracted.
Hyoyeon sighed, she was only trying to start a conversation with Eunhyuk.
‘What about this?’ Hyoyeon asked, pointing at his other suitcase.
‘Uhh... nothing, clothes and shoes, can you stop asking me?’ snapped Eunhyuk.
Hyoyeon was shocked... he’d never been this mean before. She stomped out of the room and went for a walk.

‘Omona!! It’s so yeppeo!’ Yuri said as she and Minho walked into the room.
‘You like the room?’
‘Of course!’
‘Then when we get a house, you can decorate it like this.’
Yuri laughed, Minho always talked about getting their own house.
‘Let’s not let this beautiful bed go to waste...’ Minho said as he pulled Yuri towards their bed.
‘Okay... i’m still tired, let’s go to sleep.’
‘That’s not what i had in mind,’ pouted Minho.
‘Minho Oppa~ let’s go to sleep...’ said Yuri, using her aegyo to convince him, he gave up and hugged her and pulled the blankets over them.

‘Yoona~ where are you?’ Taecyeon asked.
‘On the balcony’ called Yoona.
‘Wahh!! What a nice view.’ Taecyeon admired.
‘Let go! You’re grip is too tight! You’re like a beast.’
‘I’m from 2pm, of course i am!’ exclaimed Taecyeon.
‘Omona~ you’re going to eat me,’ Yoona joked.
‘Rawr!’ Taecyeon exclaimed as he started to chase Yoona around the room.
Yoona squealed as she ran into the bathroom.
‘Open the door!’ Taecyeon cried.
‘Only if you promise not to eat me!’ cried Yoona.
‘Yeah!’
Yoona opened the door and immediately squealed as she was tackled onto the couch.
‘You guys really are like kids,’ came a voice from the doorway.
‘Don’t call me a kid!’ yelled Yoona.
‘Taemin?!’ Taecyeon cried, ‘What are you doing here?’
‘Chansung and i sleep next door, he asked me to tell you guys to keep it down.’
‘Arasso...’

‘Tiffany, what’s wrong, you’re so quiet,’ Wooyoung asked Tiffany who was absentmindedly unpacking her clothes.
‘Mmm.’
‘Tell me,’ Wooyoung urged.
Tiffany sighed, ‘Well, i overheard Krystal and Luna talking about something, it seemed suspicious.’
‘Go on...’
‘And you know that she threatened Jjong right? I heard her saying that shes finally going to get her revenge, but i don’t know what type of revenge she’s planning.’
‘Don’t worry, just enjoy our break. Just watch out for Jonghyun and Sica, that’s all you can do. Don’t say anything until your sure.’
‘You’re right... I don’t trust them.’

 

(a/n): How was the chapter?

Comment and subscribe