admins' corner ♥

 「 UNITY aff based rp : OPEN

 

 

 
 
 

for you ,

for you ,

here's a little

here's a little

PREVIEW


tumblr_nsb7v51tZa1u6p0ddo3_r1_540.png tumblr_nsb7v51tZa1u6p0ddo3_r1_540.png tumblr_nsb7v51tZa1u6p0ddo3_r1_540.png tumblr_nsb7v51tZa1u6p0ddo3_r1_540.png

 

THE SQUAD

_________________________________________

 
 
SEULGI ; "the team bear"
hi there! admin ddeulgi imnida — and i'm really excited to be opening this thread for you all to possibly come along and join. no i'm not the best admin in the world, nor am i one which will not make mistakes. though i can assure you that if you ever need an ear to listen or someone you can rely on to tell whatever to, i'll be there to try my absolute hardest in the most natural way possible to make you smile and enjoy your stay here at unity.

i must admit, if there was a strong point?— i don't believe i really have one. but from irene, her words not mine, i'm actually a social butterfly who's approachable, [ i really hope i am because i don't wanna scare you guys away ] and for me, just thinking about it, i believe my dedication is very strong. aureate last time, i never seemed to feel like resting, not going to brag i even stayed up 4am in the morning to wake up 11am and my body clock was just wrong. so if you join, just know i will be sure to devote myself to unity, no questions asked, i'll try my best to be online 24/7 for you all when you're in need of service. 
  

as for my weak points, despite the fact i can seem happy, comfortable and confident— deep inside, i'm pretty fragile. as in, if i was ever insulted or given hate, my heart breaks a little, not gonna lie. that's why i thank my fellow admins, whether they've been with me through the start or not and roleplay families that they have been giving me support and love to help me carry on with my life and not worry about things which make me feel down. i always need some reassurance, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who would like it [ right?...no? okay ].

with unity, i hope to have a great experience with making new friends and creating new bonds and memories, i'm sure we can all hope for that in all roleplays right? i hope that we'll create a nice family, whether it be big or small, that we can all support each other and treat each other in the most friendliest and homely ways as possible! i know things can't be perfect in life, and especially in roleplays, but i really hope that drama won't be a solution to people who create catastrophe or hurt. i hope that we'll all stand by each other and no matter how many hardships we face, how many loved ones will come and go, that unity will last for a long time. most of all, i'd like to hope for this place to be one which invites the roleplay community with open arms, no matter who they play or when they come. let's make a home for everyone yes?


it's trivia time! ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ 
— my timezone is gmt+1 [ ENGLAND ]
— i've been roleplaying for 4 years now.  

— my hobbies include singing, so yes- the person singing in that little soundcloud box is me [ apologies for gibberish korean etc ].
— my favourite music genres are indie, pop, k-pop [ obv. ], punk rock and ballad.
— asian yo- and i mean kawaii is my style.
— i love all types of foods as long as they don't have something live in it teehee. 

— i'm a team bear because i like to stay bright and cheerful and happy for y'all to cheer you on when times get rough.
— i was born as a capricorn [ jan 18th ]
— i'm in love with the tv series teen wolf, doctor who and sherlock, who's with me?
— supernatural lover here! so if you like it, i'm sure that we'll have much to discuss!
— my life- is on the internet. /killed
— my spirit animal would be a parrot or bear
— i am in love with sci-fi movies, like the hunger games, harry potter, divergent and last but not least, and is currently my fave— the maze runner series!
— i'm an emotional freak, you show something sad then chances are 70% i will cry or tear up by watching it.
— if i'm not online, most likely i'm either doing homework or singing or updating my fics [ like i'll tell you winkw0nk maybe another time? ]
— in a scale from one to ten, my activeness is usually an 8.5 depending if i have wi-fi or not and school, ugh. 
ʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔ
— procrastinator imnida, don't kill me - but who's in my procrastinators club? let's unite!

quote to the roleplayers :

"come as you are, no matter who you are, you are welcome"
      
        
 
 
 

 

 

THE SQUAD

_________________________________________

 
 
IRENE ; "half blood princess"
hey hey, beautiful people! as the other admins have mentioned countless times, the excitement that we feel for the opening of unity is unexplainable - we really are looking forward to meeting you all! as a part of the admin team, i vow to stay loyal to unity and will always look to the positive side of any predicament that may cross our path (and hopefully very few predicaments there will be.) there are many things that i am not capable of doing and many projects that i may not be able to contribute to, but i will do what i can to help. on our road to becoming united, i shall try my very best to be as helpful as i can be and not let you guys down. so let's stand beside one another throughout our journey, yes?
 
'unity' is a name we came up with a long while back in hopes of restoring what people called the 'bond between role players and role plays themselves'. personally for unity, i do not wish bring back the old days or to completely banish the idea of drama in a role play. honestly, i'd rather we all just embrace the freedom that roleplaying is. sure, we have rules that we have to abide by, but these rules were not placed to keep you restrained. if you decide to join, i want you to just chill. enjoy yourself. don't worry about the bad things that may arise or to stress about whether or not you can keep up with replies. just take it easy, i'm sure you'll do fine. < 3
 
i'm not too sure if i'm making it obvious yet but i really can't write about myself without feeling awkward. but i'll give it a go, just for you. feel special, guys. chyeah.
i, whether it be some one wanting to share their happiness or someone needing a hand, like to listen. if you need someone to share the events of your day with, or someone to test out a joke you've conjured up, my inbox is literally open for anything and anyone. and i'm sure my inbox isn't the only one available for you to spam, loves. haha. someday, if i end up invading your pm, do assume that i'm hyped and high on whatever it is i'd just eaten. ehe. oh! and if you happen to feel down, you can count on me to get everything i can gather to cheer you up. since everyone's listing facts, i thought i'd join in. aha.
 
— i like to draw. sitting down and just sketching gives me the peace that one might need once in a while. i can draw you a tree! 
— i find practically everything fascinating so uh, enlighten me. with literally anything. 
— i play the guitar and ukelele (and if anyone plays the harmonica, kinda need a little bit of help because there's one lying around at home and it's calling out to me.)
— i'm also a little bothered by the fact that every one of these points start with "i". gahh.
— the big bang theory, bbc sherlock and doctor who keep me alive. my humour is wow. — i've developed an obsession with anything acoustic. or anything remotely calming to my ears. but tbh, i have days where hiphop takes over my brain. sometimes pop music. sometimes rock. y'know what, just send me your favourite songs, please? haha.
— i recently found out that trees are not brown but are in fact, grey and green. needless to say, i was outraged by the fact that i'd been lied to through out my childhood. ehem. so sad.
— complicated emoticons are intimidating.
— seulgi was the one who dragged me into roleplaying and i've been questioning how she got me to join one in the first place bc i was a complete coward back then. but thank youu, team bear!
— also very recently fallen in love with levi ackerman. yh. damn whoever introduced me to aot. 
— so far, i regret nothing. okay that's a fib, but i try to regret nothing. life goes on too fast for you to stop and drown in regret.
— gmt+1, but that doesn't matter because my biological clock no longer functions. #rebellion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE SQUAD

_________________________________________

 
 
KRYSTAL ; "the cool girl"
hello to any onlookers that may be reading this. this is admin krystal. i'm going to keep this a bit short (you'll see why if you keep reading). some of you might know me as poojung from the 'roleplay confessions' thread from a while ago. and though i wasn't a part of the og aureate squad, i'm very glad to have joined in on this glorious family. i think it was around may when i was notified that i had been chosen as an admin, and since then i've gotten to know the rest of the team pretty well. i can tell that everyone has the mindset of wanting this rp to succeed and that makes me really happy.
i'm not sure if this is a strong or weak point, but i tend go a little try-hard sometimes, especially when it comes to admin duties. if any of you knew me irl, "lazy" would be one of the best adjectives when it comes to describing myself. however, i've often found myself dedicating one too many nights at my computer to rps. i'm not too good at writing walls of text as you may already be able to tell from my ask.fm answers and well, this. still, i think i make pretty good company.
i'm really excited for unity to open, really. i've been looking forward to it since may. i'm excited to meet everyone, excited to make new friends, and excited to introduce all of the features and event ideas i have in mind. 

a little bit about me, if you cared to know :
- i play violin and piano, neither very well mind you and as result, i really like classical/instrumental music. most of the times my profile will feature a yiruma, chopin, or dvorak rather than a 'bieber' or a 'swift'.
- league of legends is my secret pleasure. i started playing december 2013 (props to you if you figure out why i started playing haha) and i finally got to lvl 30 in june. yes, it took me a year and a half to get to level 30. don't judge. if you ever want to play sometime, pm me and i'll give you my ign.
- i'm current enjoying my summer vacation, but school starts late august and i'll probably be swamped with schoolwork, per usual. not that that's every stopped me from procrastinating on the internet anyways.
- i like anime. that can't be a surprise to you guys. my anime list is
here (though it's not complete) if you ever need a conversation starter.
- gmt-5, i think. or maybe it's gmt-7? i'm not really sure anymore. anyways i'm in 'murica.
 

 

THE SQUAD

_________________________________________

 
 
BAEKHYUN ; "the kkaebsong king"
hello to whoever is reading this! baekhyun here and i hope you’re having a lovely day/night and are consider joining our family. you probably can’t tell but i’m screaming on the inside because i’m super excited to meet all of you soon, mhm.

i've been involved with this wonderful family since it was 'liaison' to 'aureate' and now 'unity'. i can honestly say that i have no regrets back when i joined; i wouldn't have been able to such great people. anyways, i'm going to start a long spiel right now and i'll probably sound crazy but please forgive me, ahem. i believe that the key to a successful roleplay is an equal amount effort from both admins and roleplayers; after all, you can't have an rp without roleplayers and someone keeping them in check. therefore as an admin, i think the most important part of their job is to make sure everyone is welcomed and to be as non-biased, which can be a problem while roleplaying. i can promise you that i can deliver this because... well, if i'm being honest my days are spent laying around doing nothing and i'm always determined to finish replies no matter how long or short, as well as i know how it feels to have wallposts skipped/ignored. it's not a good feeling, man. and i know it seems kind of mainstream to be rping the characters we've chosen, but it's what we're comfortable with and i hope that you choose someone that's comfortable for you — after all, it doesn't matter who you pick because i can assure you that we'll be accepting either way.

nobody is perfect and i'm think i'm the perfect example of that. i accept i'll make mistakes and mess up every now and then — but i try my best to rarely make it happen because i'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to rping. it may take a while for me to get back to you, but it's only because i want to show you the most natural and positive side of me, really. with that said, i hope to see the most natural and positive side of you too!

i know everyone hopes to be the “perfect” rp, but i truly hope that we’ll be the kind of rp that leaves a good impact on all who join and that your experience here is one that you’ll remember forever, because i’ve been in countless rps where i just can’t help but sit back and remember all the wonderful memories. if you've been with us since the start, i hope that we continue to make more memories and that we all reconnect because there's so many people from the past that i'd love to see back. and even if you haven’t been with us since the start, i hope that this place becomes a safe haven of sorts for you/place for you to feel comfortable, be yourself, and relax. it doesn't matter how long we've known each other in the past, but how long we'll know each other in the future.

we may not exactly be what the kind of home that everyone’s looking for, but i hope you find something special here, that this place becomes a second home, and more importantly — that you’ll be apart of it all with us.

and finally, a little bit more about yours truly:

— if you like the weeknd, childish gambino, frank ocean, and any other artists similar to those we're automatically best friends. okay? okay.
— i love long replies, as crazy as that probably sounds. feel free to talk all you want to me, i’ll be here to listen!
— i come from the land of igloos, polar bears (brb while i ride one to school), and hockey. i'm gmt -6, i believe.
— i’ve been a roleplayer for three years, and a fan of asian ladies and gents dancing in shiny outfits for five — shoutout to boys over flowers & ss501 for starting my addiction.
— tv shows are also my guilty pleasure, weeps. my faves include parks and recreation (why did it have to end!!), bob’s burgers (tina is literally me), brooklyn nine nine (when will santiago and jake get together, ugh), & orange is the new black (inserts me aggressively singing the theme song here).

 

 

THE SQUAD

_________________________________________

 
 
YOU ; "tell us about yourself"
message here
- your feelings / thoughts about the opening
- perhaps strong/weak points you have?
- what you hope for the roleplay.
- likes and dislikes [ trivia ] you have 
etc