1/1

Wait for me to come home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Also, please ignore my mistakes I'm not a native english speaker. Thanks for reading I hope you like it.

"Wait for me to come home"

 

We keep this love in a photograph 

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing 

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still..

 

"Hyung, look into camera" Jimin mumbled, trying not to destroy the smile on his face as he held the camera up in the air. Yoongi shook his head at the childish behavior of his boyfriend but did what he said and copied Jimin's smile. Yoongi's eyes wandered over to the other boy's beautiful face as Jimin tried to find a perfect pose to take a picture of. The smile on the older boy's face grew when he saw the concentrated look on the younger boy's face. He felt himself falling for the boy all over again as he watched him in adoration, not hearing the camera's click. 

 

"Hyung, you're not looking into the camera" Jimin complained, pouting as he went trough the pictures he took. Yoongi chuckled, taking the camera from the red haired boy's small hands and holding it up in the air. Jimin, still pouting, looked into the camera waiting for Yoongi to take a picture. Yoongi chuckled again, amused by this situation. Jimin didn't realize Yoongi leaning in until he felt his lips on his and the camera made click, catching the right moment. The younger boy's face turned the same color as his hair and his eyes grey big as he looked shocked at his boyfriend. "Hyung", he gasped, hiding his face with his hands shyly. Yoongi smiled and looked at the picture proudly. The warm feeling of happiness building up in his stomach. 

 

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home..

 

Yoongi breathed in the cold air trough his red nose, hugging the big scarf around his neck tighter as he walked trough the busy streets of New York. It was late at night and he had school early tomorrow but he needed fresh air. Needed to get out of the empty apartment and clear his mind. 

 

So, here he was, sitting on a bench in an empty park, watching the white snow flakes falling from the sky and landing everywhere, turning the once green park into an white one. Closing his eyes, he sat there in silence, trying to get rid of the loneliness in his chest. The blonde boy thought of his family, friends, old school, grandparents and Jimin. He wondered what they'd be doing right now, if they missed him or even thought about him right now. 

Sighing, he took a photo out of his ripped jeans, immediately smiling when he saw the familiar face on it. 

It was Jimin. He was smiling like he always did, eyes turning into two cresents and showing his bright, white teeth. His smile never failed to make the older boy feel better. Whenever he had a rough day in America, he looked at Jimin's pictures and immediately felt better. They weren't in the same country or even had the same time zone but Yoongi always had him next to him, holding him close as he looked into Jimin's smiling eyes. He missed him, he missed him so much. 

 

"Wait for me to come home"

 

Yoongi whispered as he brought the photograph closer to his face, kissing it with his cold, chapped lips. Smiling, he slowly stood up and walked back to his empty apartment while he counted the days until he's able to see Jimin again in his head. 

 

Loving can heal

Loving can mend your soul

And it's the only thing that I know

I swear it will get easier 

Remember that with every piece of you

And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

 

"I can't do it, I will never be able to do it. I'm such a ing loser"

 

Jimin cried, tossing the papers in his hand across the small bedroom. He hid his face in his small hands as tears rolled down his face one by one. Yoongi's attention turned to the younger when he heard those words and immediately stood up from the bed, walking closer to his boyfriend. He reached for the other boy's hand and sat down next to him. 

 

"Don't look at me, I don't want you to see me like this, I look ugly"

 

Jimin's voice cracked as he turned his back to Yoongi, shaky hands still hiding his crying face. Yoongi's heart broke by the view in front of him. It was so different for him. Jimin was always such a happy person, he never gave up easily and didn't stop until he managed everything perfectly. He was strong and confident in everything he did and never listened to what other people thought of him. Yoongi didn't know what to say or how to react. Hell, Yoongi didn't even know how to comfort him. The last thing he'd want is to make him cry even more. The older boy just wanted Jimin to stop crying, to stop thinking like that about himself because Jimin was so precious to him, so much more than he thought of himself. He is so beautiful and so painfully innocent it hurt Yoongi to see him like this. So broken and insecure. 

 

So he back hugged Jimin, his chin resting on the younger boy's shoulder as he whispered sweet nothing's in his ear to calm him down.

 

"Please look at me"

 

Yoongi begged with a soft voice while he rubbed the slightly smaller boy's back to calm him down. He kissed his hair, his ear, his neck, his arm to show his love for him because he was never good words. The older showed how much he loved and adored the younger with his actions and lyrics he wrote about him. Jimin always read them with so much happiness in his eyes that it made Yoongi want to shower him with kisses and loving words.

 

"Please turn around, baby"

 

Yoongi tried again as he plastered another kiss on the boy's wet cheek. The red haired slowly turned around in Yoongi's arms and looked embarrassed into his boyfriend's eyes. Yoongi saw the discomfort in his eyes and in the way he made his body small, so he hugged him tighter, clearly showing him that everything's gonna be okay. 

 

"You're so beautiful, you know that?"

 

The older boy asked as he put his hand on Jimin's cheek and wiped his half dried tears with his thumb. Jimin smiled shyly and hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's neek. His breathing tickling Yoongi's neck but he didn't mind, he wanted to stay like this with him forever because holding Jimin in his arms felt like home, like happiness and he'd do everything for this moment to last forever. 

 

"Please don't ever say that ever again. You don't deserve that, you're so much more than that. Baby, you're so handsome, beautiful, smart and funny it makes me fall for you all over again. And no, you can't always be perfect in what you do but if you try, it'll work with time and I'm more than sure you'll make it because you're the most talented person I've ever seen and seeing you like this hurts me so much. Please don't cry anymore you can't imagine how much I miss your beautiful smile right now. I'd do anything to see you smile and laugh again because I love you so much" 

 

Yoongi confessed in all honesty as he rubbed his boyfriend's back and left another kiss on his forehead. Jimin looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter