Kim Ri Ae (Rainie's character)

Academy of Music and Art; Seoul, Korea - Tokyo, Japan [Apply NOW!]

 

 

 

Name: Kim Ri Ae

Nicknames: Ria, RinRin, Ae-gi, Angel, Diamond Eye Smile

Age: 16

Date of Birth: July 17, 1995

Place of Birth: Seoul, Korea

Personality: Girly appearance but Boyish Swag Attitude, that's what people close to Ri Ae says whenever they are asked about her. She loves music as much as she loves Dancing, Rapping and Singing. She said that if there was no music, she would have died. That's how important Music is for her. If she hears music she loves, she will automatically dance whether standing or sitting and she will lipsync the lyrics. She loves writing rap lyrics too. She has been bestfriends with  Boyfriend's Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo since they were ten. She does some Swag and Cool head, hand or body gestures or movements when listening to music, performing and in everyday life. She has a signature move which is, she moves her head to one side.

She loves to dance especially popping and hip hop or just random dances. She is very flexible, she can do both boy group dances or girl group dances. She loves her hair so much so you will see her touch her hair a lot of times and she has a beautiful eye smile like her sunbae unni Snsd's Tiffany and her bestfriend Sulli. She is added at the list of Kpop stars with beautiful Eye Smiles. Ri Ae would give hi-fives every now and then to Minwoo or Youngmin. Youngmin likes teasing Ri Ae and she would chase Youngmin around and hits him playfully in the arm when she caught Youngmin. Ri Ae is trully playful. When she's practicing, she enjoys performing with a blend of seriousness. Random dances during instrumental parts would come out from her.Ri Ae has many big brothers and sisters around.  She would give a killer death glare to any one who hurts her family, friends or herself. She is a very peaceful girl too. She would go to rooftops or near rivers to practice or just stand there to feel the wind. She really loves to memorize all of the Pokemon and their powers. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Ri Ae would play a gamestar which is called "Name all the pokemons" game. And the three of them would end up saying jibberish names cause there is not enough time on the timer.Ri Ae loves Pikachu a lot and its her favorite from childhood to now that she's grown -up.

 

Family Background: Their mother owns a sewing company. Their father as a business expert and their brother is Boyfriend's Jeongmin. She has a little sister named Aria Mika or Miri for short. They were so shocked when they met their Onew oppa cause he looked like their brother Jeongmin or Jeongmin looks like him.

Gouls in life:

~To be a Kpop Star (Rapping, Dancing and Singing)

Family Members:

Kim Aria Mika - Younger Sister

Kim Jeongmin - Big brother

Kim Ryo - Father

Kim Amy - Mother


 

Likes: Fingerless Gloves, Hats and Caps, FAshion, Cherry Blossoms, Sweets, Music.

Dislikes: Heat, Blood, Bugs and Insects, Bad People

Hobbies: Listening to Music, Playing Gayageum and Piano, Performing anywhere

Habit/s: Cool Head, hand or body gestures or movements, Eye Smiling, Winking

Partner/Bias: Kwangmin-ah

Relationship Status: Single

How did you meet?: Kwangmin, Youngmin,Minwoo and Ri Ae are bestfriends since they were 10.

Bestfriend: Youngmin

Password: Music is also a Life <3

Extra question below

DID YOU READ THE RULES? :] : Yeppei!