I heard you

Love is Sacrifice

It’s in her solo concert. And it’s her last song that she’ll sing toningt. She’ll let out all of her emotion through this song. All of her feelings that’s she forced to hold up. It’s the time, she take a deep breath before she make her way to the stage. The crowd in front of her cheer out loud when her face have been showing up. And she smiles as she taking her step to the grand piano on the center of the stage. She sit down, ready to sing while playing the piano. But, before that she make a little speech and greeting the crowd of her fans who have been extited the entire night.

 

“This is the last song from my solo concert tonight.” She pause when she hear the crowd make a sad noise. She smile and continue, “This isn’t my own song, but I really really want to sing this song because I don’t know when and where I’ll have a chance to sing this song.” She look around to the crowd in front of her, wish that she can catch a glimpse of someone.

 

“This song, I want to dedicate this song for someone. Someone that really really spesial to me.” The crowd make a aww-ing sound, but keep silent immediately when they hear her voice again. “Someone that  I loved, and still love.” The crowd keep their silent like they know that she has more things to say. She take a deep breath again. “I hope that person can hear this song, and know how’s my feeling are, know how’s sorry I am, and know that I’m still waiting.”

With this conffesion of her, the news will explode like a bomb tommorow and the company surely wont like it, well definitely hate it, and that’s mean she’s in big trouble. But she could careless, she didn’t care anymore about the news, about the company. If she gonna lose her carrier the so be it, she really didn’t care anymore. She’s too tired with all of the that her company made her to do. This time she just want to chase her happiness, to fix everything that been broken.

“Sooyeon-ah, I hope you hear me” and she begin to play the piano and sing her heart out.

(Listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j36vB1pU8Q )

 

How can I just let you walk away

Just let you leave without a trace

When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh

You’re the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me

When all I can do is watch you leave

Cause we’ve shared the laughter and the pain

And even shared the tears

You’re the only one who really knew me at all

 

A lone tear make a way down in her face. She can’t help but remember all of those memories that she shared with the said person. And the guilt is really eating her up since the moment she can’t see the smile of that person anymore. Regrets. Pain. Missing. That’s all that she can feel since that day. That fateful day.

 

So take a look at me now

Well there just an empty space

There’s nothing left here to remind me

Just the memory of your face

Oh take a look at me now

Well there’s just an empty space

And you coming back to me

Is againts the odds

And that’s what I’ve got to face

 

She wish. She always wish that she had a chance to make everything alright. Like it used to be. And she’s willing to take every risk.

 

I wish I could just make you turn around

Turn around and see me cry

There’s so much I need to say to you

So many reason’s why

You’re the only one who really knew me at all

 

So take a look at me now

Well there just an empty space

There’s nothing left here to remind me

Just the memory of your face

Now take a look at me now

Cause there’s just an empty space

But to wait for you is all I can do

And that’s what I’ve got to face

Take a good look at me now

Cause I’ll still be standing here

And you coming back to me

Is againts all odds

That’s the chance I’ve got to take

 

Take a look at me now, oohh

Take a look at me now

 

She ending the song with a lot of tears on her face. The crowd cheer more louder,try to give her strenght,  they even seed a tears too like they also feel what she feel. She standing up, say her thankyou to her fans and how gratefull she is to have them. With last bow to her fans she leaving the stage. She make her way to the dressing room not caring about her manager who non stop complain to her about her last performance just now.

She just want to get over this and go home. And waiting for miracle happen.

 

She park her car at the quiet park. It’s past midnight but she didn’t feel like go home anymore. Her phone have been ringing nonstop until she had to turn it off. She want to be alone. Not caring with her nagging manager or her worried member. Get off of her car, she sit at the bench and looking at the bright sky. How she missed the old time, when she feel carefree, and when she can she her smile. She close her eyes, and let the tears run down her face. Again.

 

“You know, you’re not really good at run away.” She startled at the sudden voice beside her. Opened her eyes just make her eyes grow wider when she know who the voice belong.

“Hiding at the park? Really, Kim Taeyeon?” the person beside her chuckle.

 

“Soo—Sooyeon?”

Taeyeon too shock to uttered a single word. She really didn’t think that God give her the miracle this soon. The person that she’s been waiting for years is beside her. Talking to her. She feel like she’s dreaming. But the pain in her arm when she pinch it didn’t confirm it as a dream. This is real. Sooyeon is really with her.

“I’m here Taeyeon-ah. You’re not dreaming if you think you are.” Taeyeon still keep shut, unable to say anything since she to overwhelmed with the happines.

“You didn’t need to wait me anymore.” Sooyeon look at Taeyeon right in the eyes.

“Wh—why?” finally Taeyeon find her voice. Actually she’s afraid with Sooyeon answer. But she didn’t have a choice, she had to know why. She just can’t let the chance slip away from her. Not again.

 

Sooyeon give her smile, and “Because I heard you”

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm failed. I know.

But, I'm happy to be able to shared this story of mind ^^

Thankyou for reading. *bow 90o*