one.

Sulking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan was lying on his bed, pretty much sulking there since the one who asked him to meet him after practice was talking, laughing and playing with Jisoo hyung. At first he thought maybe the said person forgot about it, but it has happened for about more than three times. This was the forth time Hansol asked him for a short meeting, or more like dating and he ditched Seungkwan for Jisoo hyung. Seungkwan loved his hyung, yes without a doubt but this was getting on his nerve. He tried asking for Junghan's help because he was basically in a relationship with Jisoo hyung, but Seungkwan just got a smile as an answer.

Something was definitely going on and he needed to find out about it.

With the help of Seungcheol hyung.

 

Well, Seungcheol was their leader and he would definitely help him since he was really good in asking for help, with a little bit of cuteness. He stood up and went outside to find his Seungcheol hyung, but they said hyung was still at their studio.

He sighed.

He went back to his room only to find Hansol and Jisoo hyung lying together on his bed. He pouted, stomping his feet and went to the kitchen to drink something, if it helped. But too bad, there was only American left and Junghan hyung was not there to help him with it. 

Seungkwan just wanted to cry.

But he was safe when Soonyoung came to kitchen, probably wanted to eat something since he was pretty sure hungry. The latter looked at him with a concern written on his face.

"Are you alright, Kwannie?" Soonyoung asked, putting his hand on the younger's shoulder. The younger just nodded his head, smiling slightly as he looked at Soonyoung in the eyes. "Don't think about it too much, maybe they are just talking about their hometown, and families." He smiled as he saw Seungkwan's face turned red.

"What are you talking about, hyung?!" Seungkwan was flustered, his fave was already as red as a tomato, but not that red, well you get the point. He moved away few steps from his hyung, throwing his hands off the air as he screamed and walked away from the kitchen. Soonyoung just laughed, continued making or doing whatever he was supposed to do or make.

"Such a baby." He sighed as he shakes his head lightly.

 

 

Seungkwan went back to his room, and only found Hansol was there, alone. He scoffed, making his way to his bed but only to be pulled by Hansol.

"What do you want?" He asked the younger male, who was only younger than him by just a month and two days. Hansol just smiled at him, holding his hands and caressed them. "Seriously, what do you want?" Seungkwan pulled his hands and he gave the latter his so-called death glare. He ignored Hansol and went straight to his bed, secretly pouting.

Hansol was just standing there, looking at his best friend as he tried to remember if he did something bad to the latter. He was frowning, stomping his feet and went to the bed as well. He just needed a good sleep and he would just find something to make his best friend stopped ignoring him.

 

His sleep was not good, not good at all. Seungkwan was pushing him in his sleep, and almost kicking his precious little Hansol. He did that for almost every hour, so Hansol didn't know whether he was sleeping or just dreaming of him.

Dreaming of kicking him. Yeah, that was it.

He woke up and found Seungkwan was already showering. His hair was still wet and not to mention that he was half so Hansol closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

But then Seungkwan accidentally walked on his stomach and he fell down. Well, not really on his stomach but you guys can imagine it.

Seungkwan said sorry and he stood up, getting ready to leave. Hansol was in pain, and usually his best friend would show his concerned immediately but today, he was just saying sorry.

He really needed to do that as fast as he could.

So he went straight to Jisoo's room and and got pushed away out of the room.

"What the hell hyung?!" Hansol half whispered and half shouting at the elder boy. "It's still early and you already doing that?" He shook his head and walked away. Seungcheol smacked his head, a little punishment for saying some bad words. "I got stepped on my stomach this morning, got pushed away while Jisoo hyung was exercising with Junghan hyung and I know, you don't wanna know about it and now you smacked my head. It hurts hyung!" He whined and Seungcheol gave him a light peck on his cheek before he ran away. "I live with bunch of weirdos."

 

 

It was their break time as Soonyoung calling them up for a little chat. Hansol wanted to sit beside his best friend, but he was kinda far from where he was standing so he sat beside Jisoo hyung. He could really felt someone was giving him a shoot glare but he just had to ignore it and listened to what their choreographer hyung wanted to say.

After 10 minutes, Jisoo hyung asked him to go somewhere with him and Soonyoung hyung followed them from behind. Seungkwan wanted to follow them as well but Jihoon hyung was stopping him by saying he needed to talk something.

And Seungkwan knew he was dead.

 

 

After arriving at their company's cafe, Soonyoung immediately asked him about his confession to his best friend but Hansol just shook his head. 

"I tried to confess last night but he was ignoring me. He even kicked me in his sleep." He pouted and both of his hyungs showed concerns on their faces. "What should I do, hyung?"

Jisoo just smiled, giving a little pat on Hansol's shoulder. "Just keep it cool for now. Don't do anything stupid. Maybe he's still sulking with you." Both Jisoo and Soonyoung hyung chuckled.

But Hansol just didn't get it. Yet.

"Sulking? Why?" Hansol asked and Soonyoung just laughed out loud, too loud actually until a lady came and asked them to tone down their laughs for a bit. Jisoo just smiled, well he always smiled but this kind of smiled was kinda creepy, for some reason and Hansol stood up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter