#oo8

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soeun, you’re okay?” Najung asked as she placed the lunchbox in front of her boss. “You didn’t look good.”

“I’m okay.” Soeun replied quietly before taking a glass of water.

“You don’t look like you’re okay.” Najung added worriedly. “You look sick. Go back home and rest. I’ll take care of your work. I’ll get Changsoo drive you home.”

“Aniya, I’m fine.” Soeun shook her head and split her wooden chopsticks, ready for her lunch which was Sushi. As soon as she opened the lid of her lunchbox, the smell of the fish disgusted her. She gagged before covering when she felt the urge to throw up.

For the past week, she has been feeling under the weather. She kept throwing up and cannot eating well. Most of all, she was delayed.

Am I pregnant? Aniya, it can’t be. I’m on pills. There’s no way I’ll get pregnant.

Drinking water again, she took a bite of the fish again. But it was even worse than before. She covered and stormed out of her office towards the nearest restroom. Najung followed closed by anxiously. The other employees looked at them confusingly.

Najung rushed to one opened toilet and saw her friend-slash-boss was puking, a lot. She patted the latter’s back and lifted up her hair.

“Yah! Kim Soeun, you need to go to the hospital.” Najung said as she continued to pat her back. Soeun flashed the toilet and her secretary handed her several napkins. She immediately held for support when her vision blurred. “Kim Soeun! Kim Soeun!”

Najung held her by her arm, but the latter suddenly slid down and collapsed on the floor.

“S-Soeun-ah!”

“What’s with you, Jo Bo Ah?” Jaerim sighed annoying as Bo Ah once again visited him at his office again. “You are seriously crossing the line.”

“I told you, oppa!” Bo Ah placed her clutch on the couch before making her way towards him behind his working desk. “I just want you back.”

“Don’t you have work?” He scoffed and wiped his face with his right hand. “Keep doing it and I’ll report it to my wife about you taking times off your work and coming to my place.”

“I believe you won’t.” She smirked before swirled his rotatable chair around. “You won’t do that to me.”

“What do you want?” He asked frustratingly.

“What do you think?” She smiled before sat down on his laps and wrapped her arms around his neck. “It’s you.”

She immediately crashed on his soft lips as she started grinding on his laps. Because of this distraction, Jaerim didn’t notice his buzzing and constantly flashing cell phone.

“Why didn’t he pick up his wife’s call?” Najung mumbled angrily as she placed Soeun’s phone back in the owner’s bag.

Just then, the emergency room opened and the doctor came out. Najung immediately approached him.

“How was she, doc?” She asked worriedly. “Is she okay?”

“She’s all right now.” He nodded and smiled kindly. “But her blood pressure is too low. She needs to get more nutritious for her and the baby.”

“Baby?”

“The patient is 4 weeks pregnant.”

“You didn’t forget me at all, Song Jaerim-ssi!” Bo Ah smirked as she trailed her hand down his jawline. “Not a bit!”

“Get out of here, then!” He coldly remarked. “Then never appear in front of me again!”

“You still love me, admit it.” She whispered into his ear. “Your pride just don’t let you to admit it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter