That Bad Woman

My Bad Woman, My Future Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You will go to that hospital?"

Shinhye put her poker face. She let the cigarette flamed on . "He took my son."

"I know"

Shinhye glance at the photos on the table and smirked. "He even found another woman." Her voice was low as if she said it to herself but Donghae still hear that clearly.

"So what will you do?" 

Shinhye raised her face and gave Donghae a very thin smiled. "I will take my son before other woman replaced my place to be his mom." Shinhye said in mused. He is her son. No one can change that. And it was her time to take him from Youngkwang. 

"But do you think your mother will accept him as her grandson?" Donghae asked carefully, afraid that Shinhye will angry.

"Do you think i care?" Shinhye laughed but Donghae knows that she cried on the inside. How come she feel happy when she knows that her mother will never accept her son? If she was other woman, Donghae was sure that she already cried. But Shinhye is Shinhye, a tough woman who can't show her true feelings easily.  "Listen, i already hurt myself for long time. And now i have a chance to take my son and do you think i will let myself lose this chance because my mom don't like it?"

Donghae nodded. He understand her feeling. He knows how much the pain she got. "I will help you. You will get your son back." He caressed he hair lovingly. And pull her on his embrace. He let Shinhye leaned her head on his chest. As much as he want her to stop smoking and drinking but he knows that her pain made her do that. He will not force her to stop but he will help her to erased that pain and he was sure that when the pain gone, Shinhye will stop smoking and drinking by herself.

~O0O~O0O~O0O~

"Oh hyung, who's that?"

Yonghwa looked at the person that Minhyuk referred to. He furrowed his eyebrows, feeling suspicious with the woman who stood in front of his hospital building. She doing nothing but stared at the his hospital.

Yonghwa walked towards the woman and tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me Miss..." She turned back to face him and made him surprised to know who she was. "You..." Yonghwa stop his words. Of course he remember who she was. A beautiful Young Lady whom famous with her bad attitude. They were study in the same University back then. She was his enemy.

"What?" She asked with her expressionless face.

For a second Yonghwa holding his breath. She still beautiful. Her brown straight hair shining under the sun. Her sweet floral parfume always make him warm. Her clear dark brown eyes that always looking at everything sharply -but he could sensed sadness in these eyes. Honestly, eversince their first met back then, he find something on her that make him want to know her more but his mind always stop him to do so. And remind him that she's 'Bad Woman' and 'Dangerous' that can break his heart anytime if he fall on her trap.

Yonghwa cleared his throat tried to not being obvious. "Look Miss. You have been standing here since i dont know when. Doing nothing in front of my hospital. You make me suspicious you know? What are you doing here? I know your bad image so i believe that you have a bad plan in your pretty head." Yonghwa pointed at Shinhye's head while Shinhye didn't said anything and stood there with her cold glared. It was made Yonghwa looks like he talked with a wall. "Oh! Don't tell me that you will burned my hospital or...YOU PUT A BOMB HERE!" He yelped as his eyes widened. He stared at her as she was a criminal. Oh No! Dont tell him that she want to get revenge because he always gave his cold shoulder to her back then when they were in university. Really, remember that she was a heartbreaker  made him cautious to get near her. Afraid that he will be her next victim. She's gorgeous, no one can resist her charm that's why he never like her. 

Shinhye frowned. She didnt know that the only man who could resist her charm coolly have this kind of side. Eventhough they were enemy but she never think to burned his hospital. How come she knows that he has a hospital? Wait. What did he say? "Your hospital?" She repeated with her solemn face.

Yonghwa nodded and smiled proudly. "Yes, i own this hospital." But a second later he looked at her in surprised. "You dont know it!?"

Shinhye raised one of her eyebrow. "Do i need to know it?"

"Then why you asked?"

"Because now i think i need to know it."

"What?" Yonghwa laughed dryly. He didnt get what was in her mind. She always success to make him upset. She really was a little mysterious. Her expressions. Her gaze. Everything on her always make everyone around her think that she's a woman without heart  But honestly, he can feel that shinhye hide something alone.Not to let others know her true feeling. But he was not sure what was it. 

But thinking again. Like what people said, she's perfect, rich, beautiful, smart. She can get everything she want. So it seems impossible if she has a big problem. I mean, there's no reason for her to feel sad. She got a perfect life. At least that was what people think about her. But on the other hand Yonghwa could sensed sadness in her sharp eyes. But he shrugged it off, maybe he just over thinking. She's a Bad woman so she being rude, it must because she want. Because she like to be rude. No need a reason to be bad right? Maybe, she just enjoy her perfect life?

"That Doctor Kim, tell him that he can't run anymore." Shinhye smiled. The coldest smile that he ever seen. After that she walked away without turned back. Like the wind.

"What are you talking about? Which Kim? A lot of Kim here! YYA!" Yonghwa shouted but Shinhye didn't stop as if she was deaf. She acted like she didn't hear his voice.

Minhyuk who only listened to them now blinked his eyes. He eyed Shinhye's back who walked more far. "Hyung, she's Park Shin Hye ssi right?" Minhyuk still couldn't believe with what he just saw. "Woah she looks ier and more beautiful."

Yonghwa sniffed and glanced at Minhyuk. "Don't fall on her trap Minhyuk. She's dangerous and scary."

"I know." Minhyuk nodded. Thinking how rude and player she was, he agree with Yonghwa that Shinhye was Dangerous. "But will you tell Doctor Kim like what she asked just now?"

"Ck, It's not my business. Why should i care?" Yonghwa inhaled. Deep inside, he want to know which Doctor Kim? And what was their relationship? No, don't think that he was busybody. He just...Argh! Okay, he will forget this and acted like he didn't meet her.

Remember Yonghwa. She's a Bad Woman. She's dangerous and scary. Jung Yong Hwa, treated her as your enemy like you always do otherwise you will fall on her trap and be her next victim. Oh that was really scary.

~O0O~O0O~O0O~

"Give me another glass please...." Her voice was enough to make people who heard it know that she was drunk. She couldn't stand properly with her hands rest on the table.

She smiled like a fool. The sounds of music, the voice of people talked and laughed didn't bother her, instead  it was entertain for her. The smell of alcohol beverage and cigarette were her friends.

The bartender shook his head, didn't believe with what he see. The cute yet angelic little girl that he knew years ago already gone. She has grown up to be A Bad Woman. "Stop drinking will you?"

Shinhye shook her head. "You know my answer."

"You're drunk Shin, your father will kill me if he knows that i let you drunk like this."

"What father?" She raised her eyebrows and seconds later she chuckled bitterly. "Who is he? I don't know him. I don't have father anymore. He left me with that witch whom claimed herself as my mother. I hate him. I hate her. I hate them."

He sigh and stared at her lovingly. God knows how much he loves this woman. It's just that he doesn't want anyone know his true feeling. He was afraid. Shinhye is rich while he only work in her father bar. He knows h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter