Final

Dispatch

Chapter 3. 

Dispatch.

Keep in mind: Why does Jackson even expect his boyfriend to act like a normal person who is sick? 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

Bambam was thrashing around violently kicking the blankets uselessly.

 

" Bambam! Hold on." I ordered. He stopped for a moment. Enough time for me to push the blanket aside.

"Achoo!"

 

Sneezing. Wonderful.  How Bambam managed to get sick is beyond me. Winter was nearing it's end, but not completely over. Why didn't he wear a jacket? I don't know.

Fashionista.

 

We haven't gone public with our relationship, but holding hands was no problem. Though, I can't even do that anymore. Son of a got sick, this has been ridiculous.  

Bambam couldn't make it to our reality show, I GOT7.

 

"Jack-" "AChoo! " Bambam was cut off by himself.

"What's wrong Babe?" I asked.

"I am cold." He simply stated. His voice was nasal; and he was going through puberty, his voice was changing. I look at Bambam, should I hug him? I didn't care if I got sick. I wrapped my arms around Bambam, pulling him closer into my body. Bambam was snuggledinto my chest, wheezing.  

"Are you okay?" I whispered. Bambam shook his head, but kept his eyes shut.

I tangled our legs together, and grabbed the blanket I had pushed aside earlier, pulling it over both of us. Bambam's body shivered, instinctively he pressed his body into mine.

 

"I'm sorry." Bambam mumbled into my chest.

"For what?" I asked simply. Bambam moaned as if in pain.

His voice was nasal and low, "For this week being a total disaster. I know your birthday's coming up, and I just want to kiss you and . Just I can't." He rambled.

"Okay. Okay. Hush now. We'll just have to figure something out. I need a gift for my Birthday don't I?" Bambam cackled.

"Screw it." Bambam scurried up. Placing his lips onto mine, he ruffled my tongue.

Bambam moaned, was he ?

I smirked, fighting back quickly for the dominance. I was going to have the flu after this. But, in all honesty I didn't care. It had been nearly an entire week without ANY interaction. No hugging, kissing, holding hands, no cuddling, not even sharing food.

I pulled away from Bambam, "Are you?" I looked down, Bambam's crotch was pressed on my thigh.

"I am not that good!" I said normally.

Bambam gave a shy smile,  "It's just been a long time. And I haven't done it before.." He trailed off.

Bambam looked at me, his eyes sparkling.  

 

~Bambam's POV ~

 

Perfect. Right where I want him. He is being probably freaking out, thinking I was .

Rude. I am eighteen, not a hormonal mess.

 

Just his fault, he can't just go around accusing his boyfriend of being when in fact I just wanted to kiss. Always jumping to conclusions.

"Goodnight!" I said turning the other way.

 

Jackson wrapped his arm around me, our bodies were pressed against each other. I shifted to make myself comfortable, and shut my eyes. Jackson's breath brushed my ears softly. But my breathing... I am practically whistling.

"Hyung.." I said softly. Jackson shifted, "It's been 3 months Bambi, you shouldn't be calling me hyung." Jackson lectured.

"Force of habit." I paused.

"I'm cold." I told Jackson. Jackson hummed in response and pulled my body into his own. I shut my eyes, our body heating mending into one.

"love you." I mumbled, almost fully falling asleep.

"Not as much as I do." Jackson said.

 

--Morning---

I woke up clinging onto Jackson. His heartbeat was steady, and for a moment, everything was quiet.

"Idiot. How do you manage to get sick, but remain breathtaking?" My eyes weren't open, thank goodness; he would have pretended to sleep.

"I love you, you sick ." Jackson laughs.

"Not allow to have a foul mouth around you, you're too innocent."

"I love you, and I really do, we've been through so much and I don't want us to break up." It's been 3 months, and like why does he feel insecure? I should feel the most insecure. Just as I was trying to explain Jackson's words, his touch became apparent. His fingertips lightly brushed my facial features.

"I'm just worried, that one day you'll wake up and realize you don't love me. Not for real. I do. I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, but who you are. Cliche."

His fingers brushed my chin, "I'm not saying you're ugly. You're perfect. In every way, which is why I'm afraid that you'll realize I am not good enough." Jackson hitting me right in the feels.

I act as if I were just waking up, fluttering my eyes open slowly.

I am greeted with Jackson soft smile, "Hey Handsome." I mumbled before kissing him lightly on the lips, not needing to try sounding sincere because I didn't need to.

Jackson's smirk remains, "You're in a good mood." Jackson observes. I shift, acting as if I just realized his hand was on my face.

 

"Jackson-ah, why is your hand here?" I pull his hand to my mouth, kissing it gently before I place it on my waist.

"Why are you so cute today?" Jackson asks.

I shrug, "I feel disgusting."

"Don't." Jackson ordered. I pouted.

"So cute." Jackson pinched my nose, "Stop it!" I exclaimed.

 

Jackson kisses me, but it wasn't hard, it was soft and gentle. He pulls away, smirking like a dork.  I turn to face the other way. And for a second I'm absolutely sure Jackson is worried.

 

~Jackson's POV ~

 

 

"Hey-" Yet I cannot finish my damn sentence, I am cut off by Bambam. With his sneezing.

Bambam faces me once again. "I didn't want to get you sick." He explains himself.

"Funny. We avoided kissing so much, and then you decided to have no restraints." I quickly said.

"Why are you so mean to me Kaye?" Bambam asked giving puppy eyes.

"I'm dying." Bambam said neutrally.

"Don't overreact." I replied feeling his forehead.

"I have a headache, I'm freezing, plus I'm starving, yeah I qualify to be counted as dead." Bambam complained.

"You just need to wake up, come on." I pull Bambam into the washroom. Bambam and I follow our regular morning routine. I start to feel fresh after taking care of my teeth.

 

"Shower time." I stated. Bambam nods lazily as he pulls off his clothes.

 

Now before you nasty fan girls thinking wrongly, Bambam and I have been showering together since we became comfortable enough. That's what, 2 years ago.

"Baby, Why are we-" I push him into the shower and follow after him.

 

~After showering~

 

"Honestly, Bambi. You need to rest." I lectured. Bambam just nodded, even if he did listen he would never actually do it.

"Well, I am better than the night before. " Bambam stated as if it was an achievement.  He stared at the bed.

"Just lay down, we have a day off!" I urged. Bambam gave in, like a little kid, he crawled back into bed. I opened the door and left.

 

"YO Jackson. Bambam still sick?" I nodded at Mark's question.

"Want to go to the store with me? I'm hungry." Mark asked with pleading eyes. I give in, pulling on my shoes. Mark and I began to walk, before I start to speak in Cantonese.

 

"Unreal, Nickhyun-Sunbae and Bambam have been talking." I told him.

"How is that odd? He always did!" Mark reasoned.

 

"About Me. And like us. Where we are. And we haven't even told any of our relatives and he's going to tell his sunbae!" I explain myself once again.

 

"Oh. I see. So you're jealous of Nickhyun-Sunbae because your boyfriend talks to him constantly." Mark mocks.

"You know I am not in the mood." I mumbled.

 

Just before Mark could answer, I opened the doors to the store.

 

Inside Mark grabbed a basket, we grab ingredients to make: Miso soup, and Pad Thai.

 

Honestly I didn't buy stuff for Pad Thai for my boyfriend. Just everyone loves it, and Bambam loves cooking it.

"Go get coconut water." Mark reminded.

I pull open the glass door, almost grabbing 6 coconut waters and 8 vitamin waters.

"Jackson!" I turn to the unfamiliar voice. I am greeted with the sight of a large camera.

 

Dispatch.

 

I wave and smile, but continue my doings. I struggled to get the drinks to fit my grasp. I hurry to Mark who is gathering the remaining ingredients.

 

" Dispatch." I whisper. Mark widen his eyes and we quickly get our way to the cashier. I insisted on paying. The cashier finally looked up, and she realized who we were. She started to blush, but I paid no mind.

"71,164.23₩" I waved the Cashier the card and waited til she transferred the cost into the machine. I entered my pin quickly, to avoid stops from the paparazzi. Mark grabbed the groceries and ran, I practically was at his tail.

Literally 2 minutes away from the dorm, Mark and I stopped. Mark panted, "This stuff is heavy." He handed me half of the groceries and we began to walk.

"How the hell did they know we were going out?" Mark questioned. I couldn't tell if it was rhetorical or he was asking himself.  

Either way, I replied with, "Well, They are like vultures." Mark agrees and begins to try regulating his breaths.

"You okay Mark?" I asked almost sincerely concerned. "Like hell I am!" He shouts smiling retardly.

Finally we reach the dorm, " We are back!" I announced. Yugyeom hurries out and grabs a coconut Water before retreating back into his room. But then, it was dead silent. Mark and I stared at each other, but shrug it off. Yesterday was a tiring day, and everyone was probably taking a well-deserved rest.

 

If you ever cook Miso soup, it doesn't require much of assistance, but I paid and I wasn't going to let Mark off the hook. We prepared the ingredients and set out to cook.

 

-10 minutes Later- AmeriThaiKong conversation is in English.

 

"I'm going to bring this in for Bambi." I told Mark.

 

He waves me along, "I'll wait out here." I sigh and carry the tray.

 

It was a challenge but I got the door open, Bambam was sleeping peacefully. I sigh and kneel beside him, "Bambi." I place the tray down, and shake him.

 Bambam stirs but flutters his eyes. "Mark and I made Miso Soup." Bambam sits up, and I place the tray over his two legs.

 

~Bambam's POV ~

 

"I find it hard to believe that you made this." I tease. Jackson laughs. He rests his head on my shoulders and breathe heavily.  "Dispatch was sitting there waiting again, everyday I mean come on!" Jackson complains. I smile as I begin to feed myself.

I scroll down my phone to find a picture of Jackson holding multiple drinks. I look at the photo, then at Jackson, this was taken today, he is wearing the same thing. I show him the photo, and he just laughs it off. I feel touched that Jackson risked getting in deep just to make miso soup. ing Jackson, always being the perfect boyfriend.

Jackson smiles while he continues to talk,  "I have been thinking..." He leaves me to anticipate the rest of his sentence.

"What was the plan you, Jaebeom, Jinyoung and Mark made against me?"

"W...what are you talking about?" I sneeze hysterically. His eyes are full of concern for my cold, but he continues to speak. 

"You guys made me feel like for bashing on you playfully, and you were angry at me." my nose is whistling.

"They made me promise never to tell you." I confess not wanting to make eye contact with him. Because I already know, that if I look into those endless brown eyes, I will crumble.

"Bambi, look at me." I refuse to look up at him. 

"Bambam."

"KUNPIMOOK." I am given a minor heartattack at his rose voice, let alone him using my real name. I hesitantly look into his beautiful eyes. 

"Jaebeom was to never break character. Acting really concerned about me with Yugyeom and Youngjae. So was Jinyoung. Jinyoung's job was to never remind me this was a set up. He was my supporting character, never once breaking character aroundme. Mark was my mentor. Not only did he not break character, he set me into it. He worked me through the things he was going to say about me. And told me the things you were going to say as well. I'm not saying it didn't hurt, cause it did, but Mark got me passed some of it." I confess to it all. Jackson's eyes were to pleading, and way too sincere. It's the quality that I will never fail to acknowledge. 

"I know. I should have told you, just Mark insisted that if a plan works, why reveal the process of it?" 

"Hey, I get it. If it wasn't for us making fun of you. Nothing would have happened between You and I." Jackson pauses.

"I wouldn't at least like to know why you tried making me feel so horrible." Jackson shook his head in disapproval.

"Shut up. You didn't even confront me about it. I deserved some pay back okay?" 

Jackson grins, "You're so cute." He pinches my cheek and lightly kisses my nose. 

I begin to blush wildly, unsure of why  my boyfriend is always so gentle. I  get quickly embarrassed and look away from my grinning boyfriend. I tried breaking my flusterness by eating the Miso soup. The only thing happening inside our room was the clacking of my spoon against the dish.

By the time Jackson looks back at me, I had finished the Miso soup.

"Bambi. You coming out or nah?" He asks.

 

I shrug, and proceeded to rise. "Carry me Oppa!" I say childishly. Jackson grunts as he grabs me by the the legs first, and shapes me into the princess carry. I place my head in the crook of his neck. Just between his defined Collarbone and sharp Jawline,  which both where one of the features I loved.

 

Jackson walks out with no shame, or struggle. He places me on the couch before going back into the kitchen. I get up, and brush off the head rush. I go into the kitchen were Mark and Jackson were preparing the ingredients for some...thing... Pad Thai. Of course, everyone's favourite Thai dish.

 

"Really?" I mumble to myself.

"Do you gus know what you are even doing?" I speak up. Both gentlemen look up, and shake their heads.

"We are BSing it."

"I'll tell you give what to do." I said pulling a chair out and staring at them. Neither of them could refuse a sick kid.

 

/30 minutes, (10 cooking, 20 setting up)\

 

"What the hell man!" Jackson shouted.

"You agreed to this!" Mark counterattacked. I laugh contently while swinging my feet.

"Well-"Jackson was cut off with Mark smashing multiple eggs onto his head. Jackson grunts, and grabs glass of water filled with ice as well, and throws its contents onto Mark.

"Bambam, wanna hug?" Shouts Mark happily smiling.

Jackson pushes him back, "If you're hugging anyone, that's going to be me."

I got off of the bar stool and approach them both.

Before I continue, I am quite certain I lost you.

 

[Quick recap of the last 30 minutes.]

I guide the two through making Pad Thai; By then Jackson is getting a call from JYP-HYUNG, no choice but to go.

 

Mark and I plotted a surprise nearly a month ago,that's to get downright messy. Though,  Mark moves the dish out to the dining room, and we get ready. I began to set up and duct tape the plastic wrap onto all of the furniture that had the potential to be covered by what was about to occur. Mark went to go inform the members we're going to be Loud.  By the time he finished, I finished as well. The two of us changed into plain t-shirts and sweatpants.

 

Back to the present, Jackson and Mark were getting into a food fight, as a gift for Jackson. Because I remember when Jackson and I were lying, just eyes closed and bodies locked.

 

Jackson said, "I want to have a food fight, I've never been in one."

 

Mark hugs me, getting the food all over me. I make a sour look and turn to Jackson, he pouts.

"Bambi! I thought I said only me!" Jackson says cutely.  

I place my back to his chest, and he grunts before he regains balance. I move forward, and smile brightly. Jackson pinches my ,  "Jaye!" (Combination of Jackson and Kaye) I shout. Jackson laughs.

I grab an egg and immediately smash it onto Jackson's head. "Serves you right, birthday boy." I taunt.

Jackson frowns; and begins to kiss me. It was frantic and rushed, I returned the kiss, but at the same time I was really embarrassed. Mark was standing behind me, probably seeing all of this. My face started to burn, we had never did anything as extreme as kissing in front of the other members. When Jackson pulls away, he smiles like a dork!

"Jaye. Why did you just do that?" I asked hushly. He shrugs, "Because, Mark left. He got some egg in his eyes."

I widen my eyes, and turn around. No sight of Mark; I laugh.

"Bambi why are you so shy? It's not like Mark can't get jealous, we are both attractive people. But anyone would know that we would NEVER cheat." Jackson teases.

"I don't know; you are a flight risk." I say casually.

He shines a gummy smile, "Those photo shoot pictures turned out real well." Jackson says. I laugh at his satifised smirk and push him playfully before being flinch on the forehead.

 

We begin to clean up because we decided to be stop. Mark comes back out to help us. Mark laughs as the egg yolk spilled onto Jackson because Jackson held the plastic wrap close to his body. Mark showers first, because Jackson poured milk into his boxers as revenge for the egg yolk painted over Jackson's grey shirt.

Jackson takes out his phone to show me proof of the photoshoot photographs.

"This looks like we are in love. And are angry that we love each other." I tease. Jackson smirks, planting a kiss on my temple, "I admit I was afraid of  us being in love though."

I nod, "I sure as hell was."

Jackson kisses me on the lips, wrestling our tongues. He moans with satisfaction, he grabs my thigh, and gently caresses me. I grunt, it just felt so good, Jackson bites my lips, stopping momentarily to breathe but continued.

“Thank you for making me Miso soup, and thank you for risking getting in trouble.” I graze his earlobe with my lips.

Jackson’s breathe noticeably hitched, and he tried to gain composure. “Nothing like taking care of the one you care about, right Bambi?” I grin at him, attacking him with a giant bear hug, Jackson doesn’t mind. He slowly slides his hand down my back, almost landing on my .

"Hyung. Stop." I fight myself to say. "Fine. We'll do this in the shower."

Just as Jackson said that, Mark comes out of the shower with his comfortable clothing on. Jackson grabs my wrist and leads me into the washroom. Jackson locks the door, and flashes a wide smirk.

 
"Saving Water... Right?"