(2/2)

RainDrops And Cake

Dots_Divider.png

Youngjae was awoken by the soft touch of Jaebum's fingers placed on his shoulder. His immediate thought was damn It must be time to get up, but its too early , he cried to himself in his head. He  hides under the covers, Jaebum still unaware that Youngjae was already awake. Youngjae wants to see how long it would take until Jaebum would scream into his ear to wake up. 
 
 
Jaebum sighs then smirks starting to move his hand from Youngjae's shoulder down under the covers. Youngjae smiles as he see Jaebums hand fly past his face, reaching down to the hem of his shirt. Youngjae shifts in bed a little surprised to see where Jaebum's hand landed. Why there? He thought.
 
 
Suddenly Jaebum's hand starts to move again from the hem of his shirt to down under onto his stomach. Youngjae bites his lip, and twitches a little as he feels Jaebum's hand move across his stomach gently in an up and down pattern. This needs to stop, Youngjae thinks to himself ,but thankfully just before he was about to say something Jaebum had moved his hand up away from under Youngjae's shirt and the covers. 
 
 
A few moments latter Jaebum began shaking Youngjae, yelling at him to wake up, "I let you sleep in a little longer, Time to get up!" he says loudly.
 
 
Youngjae pouts, and lifts himself up from under the covers sitting up right facing Jaebum. "I'm not ticklish, if thats what you think?" Youngjae says hinting to Jaebum that he new what he had done.
 
 
Jaebum didn't seem to get what he meant by the look on his face. Youngjae just laughed.
 
 
"Let me get ready," he says getting up from bed then walking past Jaebum to the closet.
 
 
Youngjae  rummages through the clothes in the closet looking for the outfit he had already decided to wear today. Once he had found the right clothes he walks out of the room and quickly goes to take a shower, leaving the somewhat confused Jaebum behind. Youngjae had to hurry knowing he only had a little bit of time left before the members would have to leave for the photo shoot they have today. 
 
 
~
 
 
Youngjae steps out of the shower grabbing the towel to dry his body off.  He thinks about why Jaebum touched him on his stomach. Probably just to like he always seemed to do. I'll get back at him, youngjae thinks as he takes his clothes and dresses himself. 
 
 
Youngjae turns around to the fogged mirror, then cleans it to get a better look at himself, "Damn, that pimple is still here," he says looking at the two day old pimple on his chin, "I was hoping it would be gone by the time we have our photo shoot" he says then turns on the faucet to clean his face with some cream. Having the pimple wasn't the biggest problem, it would go away sooner or later, it was the fact that whenever they had some sort of schedule the makeup artists always packed on triple the usual layers of makeup and it was already annoying enough they have to wear one or two layers .Before leaving the bathroom Youngjae grabs his watch placing it onto his wrist.
 
 
"Well look who decided to get up," Jackson says from the kitchen table as Youngjae exited the bathroom. 
 
 
"Haha, very funny," Youngjae says walking over to the table fixing his watch, "You guys leave me any breakfast?" he says reaching out over Bambam's shoulder who happen to be the person seated closest to him from the bathroom. 
 
 
Bambam grabs Youngjae's arm before reaching for his last piece of bread, "That is mine," he says.
 
 
Youngjae pouts, but retreats his hand, "Fine," he says then walks to an empty seat and sits down.
 
 
"No time for sitting," Jaebum says, "Its time to go. Manager Hyung is waiting in the car, lets go," he says, then walks over to Youngjae and taps him on the shoulder as everyone else starts getting up from their seats. 
 
 
Youngjae looks up to Jaebum, "What?" he says, then notices the muffin and banana in Jaebum's hand.
 
 
"Here, eat this on the way there. Can't leave you with an empty stomach," Jaebum says handing the foods to Youngjae, "lets go," he says, then starts heading for the door, Youngjae right after.
 
 
~
 
Being the leader Jaebum always sat in the front next to Manager Hyung, while the rest of the members would flip flop around in where to sit in the back. Well today Youngjae being the last person to get into the car sat in the very back corner. 
 
 
Youngjae glances down to the food in his hand and smiles. He knows that Jaebum being the leader has to take care and make sure all the members are okay and doing the right thing so its normal that Jaebum would be looking out for Youngjae and giving him the breakfast he would need for the day, but for some reason Youngjae kept getting butterflies just thinking about it. Its just food YOUNGJAE! It doesn't mean anything, Youngjae thought as he starts to peel the banana. He was over thinking it, he was defiantly over thinking.
 
 
After a good twenty minutes of nothing but everyone dozing off, the car came to a stop in front of the studio. The thought of sitting getting hair and makeup done for hours made Youngjae roll his eyes in displeasure. You'd think after doing this for so long you'd get used to it, but sadly it was still a hassle. 
 
 
Jackson was the first one out of the back followed by the rest of the members, Youngjae exiting last. The other members went strait into the building, while Youngjae was stopped by a hand to his shoulder. He looks back to see Jaebum.
 
 
"What is it? We should get going," Youngjae says moving around to face Jaebum.
 
 
Jaebum smiles, "I have a surprise for you latter," he says winking, then walks ahead into the building.
 
 
Youngjae had to take a few seconds to process the situation. "Surprise, for me?" Youngjae says pointing to himself, "Yeah, sure its probably gunna be one of Jaebums famous pranks," he laughs, then proceeds into the building.
 
 
~
 
 
Hours have passed and it was finally time for Youngjae's photo shoot. It was a simple, yet cute photo shoot, which made Youngjae feel more at ease because it was a style he was a lot better at compared to some of the other photo shoots they've done in the past. Although they are scheduled for another photo shoot later, so lets hope that one isn't to drastically different.
 
 
Youngjae looks to the camera in front of him and began posing, and smiling. He could see Bambam, Jackson, and Yugyeom playing a game at one of the break tables in the back, just wishing he could be them right now. Then making another pose facing the other direction he could see Mark and Jr having some small talk in the corner while drinking some water. Youngjae his lips just thinking about how good water sounded right now. 
 
 
"This way," the camera man shouts to Youngjae to change his pose.
 
 
With his new pose facing towards the camera he notices Jaebum in the back sitting quietly facing him as if he were gazing at Youngjae the whole time. Catching Youngjae off guard, he kind of faltered in his place losing his pose. He bowed to the staff and quickly got back into a pose. Soon after he had finally finished. The crew had called for break time leaving the members to hang out and do whatever for a while. 
 
 
Youngjae walks over to the table where Bambam, Jackson, and Yugyeom have been playing their game, to see exactly what they were up to, but before he could get there he was pulled aside, by Jaebum. 
 
 
"what are you doing," Youngjae asks confused kinda pulling away from Jaebum's hold.
 
 
Jaebum nods, "remember, I told you I have a surprise." he says, then takes ahold of Youngjae's wrist again pulling him into an empty room.
 
 
Youngjae tolerates the situation, but still very confused. He watches as Jaebum rearranges the seating in the room. He moves seats out of the way pulling the couch that sat on the side down to the middle of the room, placing the empty table that sat in the back of the room in front of the couch. Then he walks over to Youngjae and places both of his hands on his shoulders guiding him to the couch and sitting him down.
 
 
Youngjae was getting a little worried, was Jaebum really okay? "Jaebum, whats going on here?" Youngjae says lifting his chin up to Jaebum.
 
 
Jaebum smiles, "You will see. Be right back," he says, then walks over to the door and exits leaving Youngjae to wait.
 
 
A few moments latter Jaebum returns with a water bottle in one hand and the other hand hid behind his back, "Here drink this, you must be thirsty by now," Jaebum says with a suspicious look.
 
 
Youngjae nods, eyeing Jaebum, "Yeah, thanks man," he says taking the water bottle from Jaebums hand and opening it to take a sip.
 
 
Jaebum walks behind the couch still hiding whatever was behind his back, and slowly starts to move to the front. At the last moment Jaebum quickly sat down next to Youngjae revealing a box with a small cake in it. "Tahdah!" Jaebum says looking to Youngjae.
 
 
Youngjae practically spit out the water in his mouth soo surprised, "What is this!" he says quickly closing his water bottle, "I mean how could you? Why would you?" he says feeling touched.
 
 
Jaebum smiles, "Youngjae, you know that I really appreciate you, and care about you," he says starting to open the box of cake, "And to be honest I...really like you,"he says hesitantly. 
 
 
The sudden feel of butterflies bursts inside of Youngjae's stomach. He didn't know how, or what to say to Jaebum other than to hug him, and hug him he did. Youngjae wraps his arms around Jaebum's shoulders feeling embarrassed in the process, "Thank you," was all he could muffle into Jaebum's shoulder.
 
 
 
Jaebum smiles to himself feeling accomplished, happy, but mostly relief. He was scared he would end up scaring off the younger boy, and probably never having the same relationship again, but this, this was amazing.
 
 
Youngjae let go of Jaebum feeling his cheeks burn a little, then he watches as Jaebum began to cut the cake into small pieces.
 
 
Jaebum took the fork he had brought with him taking a small chunk of cake onto the fork and bringing it up to Youngjae's mouth, "You try first," he says.
 
 
Youngjae was hesitant and didn't know how to react. So many thoughts were circulating throughout his brain at this moment.
 
 
But Jaebum wouldn't take no for an answer, "If you don't eat it, then i'll be sad," he says moving the fork closer to Youngjae's mouth.
 
 
There was no reason for Youngjae to be hesitant at this moment, for he should be the happiest person alive.Youngjae nods, then opens his mouth taking in the piece of cake.
 
 
 
 
 
Dots_Divider.png
 
I wrote this late at night and like I said i had part two already partially written, but it got deleted. *cries* it was actually suppose to start off completely different, but I do like the little tension the first scene gave off here. I know the ending could be way more, but I did really wanna post this and I don't have time to think of a perfect ending so just bare with me.
Its late so I might come back another day to edit it, but for noe it will be.
Hope you enjoyed it! *kisses*