The secret

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 8 pm, Jae Seok and the others come to their usual restaurant one by one, Jong Kook because of his late work, he is the last one come. When he enters the room which they often gathered, it feels more spacious than usual, looks around the room, the two of the most prominent are not in, he then sits between Gary and HaHa "Gary-ah, Where's Ji Hyo? Is she still busying?" Gary was shocked by Jong Kook's question, almost forget they are lying Jong Kook to pretend lover, today was too busy and has no time to contact with Seong Im, so that he can deal with Jong Kook. HaHa heard Jong Kook's question, almost spill out the tea he just drink, and choke down "Dong Hoon-ah, Are you okay?" "Cough! Cough! Cough! It's okay! Cough! Cough! Cough! Just choke down the tea! Cough! Cough!" Jong Kook didn't suspicious, turn around and continue looked at Gary suspiciously "Jong Kook Hyeong, In fact…… me and Ji Hyo are quite busy, rarely contact, also didn't see each other for a long time, today was working and working, then forgot to contact her, mianhae……" Gary seems like children who do something wrong, head down, not dare looks at Jong Kook directly.

Jong Kook heard what Gary said, got mad for no reason "Gary-ah, she is your girlfriend! How come you even not care about her? No matter how busy you are, should contact with her! This is the comfort towards her!" Pick up the phone and about to call Seong Im, HaHa stops him instantly "Hyeong, Ji Hyo said that, because of her busy work, she felt a little sleepy, wanted to take a rest, need to wake up earlier tomorrow, so she can't come." Jong Kook looked at HaHa suspiciously, HaHa seems like knew what's Jong Kook thinking, explained "She wanted Gary Hueong concentrate on his work, didn't want to bother him, so she told me, Hyeong, you knew our relationship are quite good, right?" "Ji Hyo only for your sake, if you bully her, I won't let you go!" Gary apologized frequently.

After the gathering, Jong Kook was ready to back home, but HaHa stopped him, said that he need to asked him something "Dong Hoon-ah, What's wrong?" "Hyeong, Are you still like Ji Hyo?" Jong Kook only looked at HaHa quietly, didn't say anything "I heard that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter