❆ 2 ❆

Winter Cinderella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9btm41jN-s

Only You (Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Ost)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went through my morning routine of getting ready for school. Dreading the moment I would need to face the whole student body. I'm sure news have spread of the breakup since Sungyeol is well known. I grabbed my bag and left the house. The sooner I got to school the sooner hopefully it would end.

 

I had only reached the school gates and I was already getting stares. It took all my will to not just turn back around and go home. I shook the thought from my head and preceded to my locker trying my best to ignore my surroundings.

 

“So rumor has it you and Sungyeol broke up?”

 

I shoved a book into my locker harder then intended. “It's not a rumor.”

 

Soojung looked at me in disappointment. “And that's it? He just dumped you and you walked away?”

 

I slammed my locker shut and looked at her desperately. “Onnie what did you suggest me to do? Beg on my knees for him to stay with me? Get so angry and hit him?”

 

She looked at me closely before wrapping her arms around me. “Mianhae. I'm your best friend and I hate seeing you hurt.”

 

I sniffed. “Wae am I always the one getting screwed over?”

 

She pulled back hands remaining on my shoulders. “Because their obviously jerks and they just don't stick around long enough to find out how truly amazing you are.”

 

I cracked a smile. “Thanks.”

 

She winked then linked her arm with mine. “Your like my little sister. I'll always be here for you.”

 

The warning bell rang for class. I sighed dreadfully.

 

“Shall we?” she asked.

 

My shoulders dropped. “We shall.” I murmured.

 

She laughed and she begun skipping down the hall dragging me along with her. A hard shoulder bumped into my shoulder and I dropped the few textbooks I had in my arms onto the floor. I looked at the culprit.

 

“Oops.” Suzy smirked.

 

Soojung unhooked her arm from mine ready for a fight but I grabbed her arm holding her back. She looked at me.

 

“Don't.” I whispered.

 

She frustratedly sighed and glared at Suzy who was smiling triumphantly. I bent down to grab my books.

 

“You know.” Suzy begun. “I knew you were never right for him. I mean how could you? You're like a roach that needs to be exterminated.” she cackled.

 

My hand froze halfway from picking up my last textbook.

 

“YAH SHUT UP BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NOSE!” Soojung threatened.

 

Suzy scoffed and ignored her. “If you know whats good for your safety stay away from any of the jjangs at this school.” she said as she walked by.

 

Soojung bent down to my level. “Ignore her. She's jealous because Sungyeol chose you and not her.”

 

I bit my bottom lip and grabbed my last book. “I know don't worry it doesn't bother me.” I lied with a small smile.

 

She stood up and helped me. “Come on let's go before we get an detention slip.”