(R) Sensory Innovation

GX. --archive
MAIN IMAGE

sensory innovation

a facebook roleplay

about the roleplay

Welcome to Sensory Innovation Villa, an industry carefully put together by two very dedicated men. CEO Lee Jong Suk, the president of this company working together with the Director of the Visual Aesthetic Branch of Korea, Park Hae Jin, have brought to you the S.I. Android.

 

What is the S.I. Android? Whether you are in need of company, ual satisfaction, or simple domestic help around your living quarters, or maybe even all three. The S.I. Android is the perfect product for you.

 

We have arduously worked to bring to you the future. Weaved together by the technical ingenious master mind, Jong Suk, and intricately designed by prosthetic enthusiast, Hae Jin, have created the perfect human like robot that will fulfill all your desires no matter how twisted they may be. Full satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

the rules

01. This is an alternative universe, AU, roleplay. We are NOT idols. 


02. This is a literate, mature themed roleplay. NO acronyms. This is a Para roleplay, don’t use first point of view (action.) 


03. No OOC drama. Admins will NOT let it slide. You will be kicked out immediately.


04. No godmodding. Trust me, we will not tolerate it. Also no face chasing nor bashing. 


05. NO pregnancies, S.I. Androids cannot reproduce. ALL relationships MUST BE open relationships. You may start a relationship after participating actively in the roleplay for TWO WEEKS.


06.  scenes are allowed only if both/multiple parties agree to it OOC.


07. You are only allowed ONE character. We want you to be as active as possible and that is never easy with multiple characters.


08. You must be active at least four times a week. This doesn’t include PM roleplaying, changing pictures etc. This requires being active in the groups and keeping up with your posts.


09. If you are leaving or need a hiatus, INFORM the admins at least one day prior

10. If there are a number of members coming to us to put in a complaint about a S.I. Android's glitches, Jongsuk will personally see to it that a factory reset takes place. If the complaints are about a master, you will be confronted and if the problem continues you will be personally delt with by Hae Jin. 

10. You are given three warnings, on the third you will be kicked out and banned from the roleplay.

how to join

01. Subscribe to be accepted. Upvote is optional.
02. Check the masterlist to see if your desired character is available. (Only Korean and Chinese celebrities)
03. Comment in the comment section with your application following this format:

  • Name:
  • Group/ Actor/ Model/ Solo Artist:
  • ual Orientation:
  • Master or S.I. Android:
  • If  S.I. Android, preferred package: [Artificial Emotion] or [Apatheia]
  • *Background: (More than a hundred words.)
04. After you are accepted, make your profile, don't use hangul, japanese or chinese caligraphy. We need to be able to tag you and know who you are. Afterwards put your alternative name as one of the following:
  • S.I Androids:  ( SI-AndroidArtificial )  or ( SI- AndroidApatheia )
  • Masters:  ( SI-Master )
05. In your About Me put: Roleplayer at Sensory Innovation Roleplay.

06. Add the mod account: Sensory Innovation Villa. Then add the admins: Lee Jong Suk, and Park Hae Jin.

 

It is extremely important that when making your background, you must remember that our Villa isn't just some resort, no our Villa is an exclusive place that only the richest or by lucky chances have been accepted to stay. We have the S.I Android which is something beyond our time, something that besides Jongsuk and Hae Jin, the rest of the world has failed to produce. Also there are no scientist nor other creators. The only people that can create the S.I Android is Jongsuk and Hae Jin.

*Masters require their own backgrounds. (Whatever you want it to be.)

**For S.I. Androids that choose the Artificial Emotion package, you also get your own background. (Whatever you want it to be. You can create a false past that Jongsuk will put into your mind as memories.)

***For S.I. Androids that choose the Apatheia package: Your character will have NO emotions. You can do your own background, but your character CANNOT be emotionally damaged/charged. They cannot be in love. They CAN feel pleasure/physical pain because all androids are provided with nerve like sensors that recreate sensation.

packages

ARTIFICIAL EMOTIONS PACKAGE:

Welcome S.I. Android Artificial, you are a one of a kind prototype. As all of our S.I. Androids, you have been designed and manufactured with the finest silicone for the full human like experience. You have been instilled with hand selected synthetic memories, as well as programmed with simulated sentiments. The reason you have these unique qualities falls under two purposes; One, to provide data for our social experiment. Two, because some of our clientele (masters) might desire a more life like experience.

 

APATHEIA PACKAGE: PACKAGE:

Welcome S.I. Android Apatheia, created with the idea of providing complete satisfaction for our selective clientele. Lacking any sentiment will allow you to be able to withstand any abuse be it mental or of the heart, besides physical. Your bodies, like all of our S.I. Androids, have had sensors in place of nerves installed that provide the ability to feel any kind of physical contact, or physical pain. However you do serve two purposes; One, to provide data for our social experiment. Two, to serve our clientele (masters) that desire no emotional attachment, and have more risqué preferences.

 

the social experiment

Founded by Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin using the theory of Utopia; creating the “perfect” world. And of course it will require the perfect race. A race computerized to view and worship Jong Suk as their God, later programed with the mission of converting our clientele into believing that Jong Suk is their God as well. However Sensory Innovation’s clienteles ARE NOT aware of this mission.

 

masterlist

Males

key:  ☆ admin | reserved | taken

 

 exo

kim jongin

oh sehun

byun baekhyun

zhang yixing

park chanyeol

luhan

 

 

 c-clown

lee minwoo

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 infinite

kim myungsoo

nam woohyun

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 bts

kim taehyung

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 ulzzang

song chanho

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 

 

 

 romeo

kim minhak

character

character

character

 

 

 big bang

kwon jiyong

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 actor

☆ lee jongsuk

☆ park hae jin

wu yi fan

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 

females

key:  ☆ admin | reserved | taken

 

 f(x)

jung soojung

character

character

character

 

 

 miss a

bae suji

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 actress

yeung angela

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 

 

 

 group

character

character

character

character

 

 

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

 GROUP

character

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

CHARACTER

wishlist

Key: Wanted | Granted | Urgent

 

Wu Yifan: Son Naeun, Irene, Hayoung, Han Hyojoo, and Kyungsoo.

Kim Jongin: Do Kyungsoo.

Park Chanyeol: Vixx members, Chen, Daehyung from B.A.P.

Nam Woohyun: Min Namkoong.

Yeung Angela:  Sen Mitsuji, JYJ, TVXQ, Song Joongki, Boa, Lee Hyori, Moon Hyuna, Park Kyungri, Lee Clara, Won Bin, Daniel Henney, Hangeng, Zhoumi and Huang Xiaoming.

Oh Sehun: Leo, Yongguk, JYJ, TVXQ, Yoo Seungho, BoA, Secret, Joy.

Luhan: Lim Kim, Hong Younggi, Girls' Day, Won Jongjin, Zelo, Kim Jayoung, Lee Dasom, Baek Sumin, Red Velvet. Seulgi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Looking for more members!
Accepting applications!
.
The admins
Activity
             Males: 16 | Females: 3
We're a master-slave themed roleplay with a small twist. Our members are active and great writers.
roleplayer of the week