ONE

A Boy Named Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do's family was gifted one young, handsome and active child in year 1989. The healthy baby boy was given lot of love since he is the first child. The sound of baby cried was so loud when Do Seungsoo was born but when the second child, Do Kyungsoo was born, the baby was so quiet

 

Kyungsoo was mute since born. Nobody ever heard his voice. His parents thought he was dead but he had a lot of movement.

 

"Yeobo, what's wrong with our kid? Why he is so quiet?" Mr. Do asked.

 

"I don't know. He doesn't make any sound during delivery." Mrs. Do felt frustrated. When the doctor announced Kyungsoo was born to be a mute boy, they were so shocked yet they were prepared for any circumstances. 

 

Kyungsoo was bullied. The boys from the school loved to pick him as the victim. Even though his brother attend the same school, he can't do anything. Kyungsoo refused to tell him. 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. I am your brother. I want to help you. Can't you just tell me ?" Kyungsoo afraid to show his face. He wanted to cry. He was treated. If he told anybody, his brother will receive the punishment. 

 

He wrote on the paper. "Its okay. I am fine." Despite his body was covered with bruises and wounds, he still wrote like that.

 

"Kyung-" Kyungsoo stand up. He wanted to go. Away from his brother. Away from that begging eyes. He does not want to hurt him. Not his brother. Not even once in his life.

 

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was an easy target. He could not scream. He could not shout. His cries do not produce any sound.

 

Kyungsoo was afraid. Kyungsoo was frustrated. Kyungsoo was sad. 

 

He hated himself for being mute. He hated himself for not being able to speak. He hated himself for being defenseless. He wanted to end this misery. He wanted to die. He hope everything will be fine. Without him. Without Do Kyungsoo, the burden.

 

 

 

"Omma! Om-omma! Kyungsoo! He-he's bleeding. M-mom!" 

 

The bath tub now filled with red-colour water. Kyungsoo body was in the bath tub. His hand was cut. His brother flopped on the floor, know nothing to do. His mother quickly called the emergency line. Kyungsoo was brought to the hospital.

 

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

"I still alive."

"I didn't die yet."

"Why?"

"Why I am here?"

"Who save me?"

"I want to die."

"I don't want to live anymore."

"NOOOOO!"

 

 

"Kyungsoo!" Seungsoo take a relieved breath. "You're awake! Thank God!" 

 

His sweat was wiped by Mrs. Do.

 

"Kyungsoo, why did you do that? Honey, we still love you." Kyungsoo cried. His mother cried. His brother hugged him.

 

"I still want you, Soo. I need you. Don't leave me. Don't..."

 

How much he wanted to die, his family still there. Wanted him to stay alive. To live with them. But Kyungsoo wasn't strong. He couldn't hold the bullies, the profanities, the bad luck that he has. He just wanted to die.

 

 

 

 ♥♥♥

 

 

"Are you sure you going to end your life on that way?" The boy in hospital gown said. He leaned on the wall. 

 

Kyungsoo ignored him.

 

"I don't think it is the best way. Unless you're sure you will be die after you jump then at least you will suffer bones fracture or worst paralyze for your whole life." 

 

Kyungsoo eyes start to tear. His body shivered. "Come on boy. Come down. You won't die this way. You cannot die." Kyungsoo turned to see the boy. 

 

"Here, I am here. Hug me. I will listen to your problem." The boy spread his arms. 

 

Kyungsoo was flustered and confused. Should he jump ? Or should he go to the stranger?

 

"Hello, I am tired now. You choose. Jump or hug me. Come on. Even though this is hospital area, they might find you a little bit late. It is night now and you know. Government hospital. " he shrugged.

 

Kyungsoo who was still sobbing step down from the fort.

 

"Come here." Kyungsoo slowly walked. "Good boy! You have done a good job." He tightly hugged Kyungsoo and tried to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter