Part 4 : New Friends (The Fairies)

WonderBang Cinderella Stories

6:30 pm
 "How you can return home as soon as this?" Sica looked at Sohee with angry eyes.
She called her mother.
"Why do you make noise?"
Mrs. Ahn, disputing her face into the door. She was surprised.
"Omo!"
Mrs. Ahn pull Sohee's arm.
"how you can get home as soon as this? Who send you? A ghost? Or maybe fairies? Huh? Answer me"
 Sohee was trembling with fear.
"I ... I ..."
"Answer me!!!"
Sohee shocked.
"There was a man sent Sohee home just now."
Sica twisting Sohee earpiece.
 "Bo? Are you crazy? Who is the man who sent you home?"
"Argh ... it hurts unnie" Sohee groan in pain.
"Omma should lock her up in a store like yesterday. Let she learn!"
 Sica and her mother dragged Sohee into the store,they pushed Sohee until Sohee head struck at the edge of the table and they shut the doors strongly and they locked the door.
 
Sohee crying with loudly.

 The interstitial box, there is something that is being looked at her...

Sohee turned toward the boxes in the corner of the room, she felt like she was being watched by something.

 "Who is it?" Sohee asked.

Suddenly the boxes was shaking,there is a bright light, coming out from the interstitial box.

 Sohee walked slowly backward.
Suddenly there's a little creature rushed towards her and stopped right in front of her face.
 Sohee wants to open his mouth to scream ...
"SSSHHH!!!" The creature put her little finger on the mouth as a signal for silence as it looked towards the door.

 Sohee nodded understand.
She watched the creature.
It's like a human, but small in size. Its size was only two fingers to adults only. On it's head,  there is a beautiful tiara, there is a stick in it's right hand. She was wearing a red dress. Very cute!

ee opened to ask. She hesitated a little.
"A ... what's  the thing are you?" Sohee touching it with the tip of her finger.
"Hey! Do not touch! What do you mean by 'thing'?" Ahn Sohee? "The creature grab its waist.
Sohee surprised.
"How do you know my name?"
 "I have stalked you for a long time. Oh! Before that, greetings! I'm Kim Yubin, the red fairies. I always stalked you, I always saw you getting hit by the your stepmother since the death of your father. I am very sympathetic. Fairy who named Yubin nodded her face as a sign of sympathy.
 "It's alright. You be the only person here? Or, do you are the only one fairies in this world?"
"I came with my two sisters. They are behind the box. Come." Yubin fairies holding Sohee hands.

 Sohee look into the slits of the box, there are two fairies were sleeping. It's Cute!

Yubin's fairies move the wand and two small sleeping fairies was lifted into the air and spun many times.

 "Unni !!!" The fairies screamed.
And, DUSH!!! They fell to the floor.

"What wrong with you unni? Woke us up in a right way!" Said the fairies who wore yellow dress.

 Meanwhile, the other fairies who wearing blue dress shaking off it fabric.
"Unni looked, my shirt wrinkled." said the fairies  and he began moved her magical wand and her dress were back to normal.

 "Hi," Sohee say hello.
"Hi!" Answer the both fairies. Sohee stretch out her hands, and they continue to creep up on Sohee's hand.
"Hi, Im Sohee. Ahn Sohee." Sohee introduced herself.
 "Hi. I'm Sunny, yellow fairy. And this is our sister, Seohyun. The blue fairy." Said the Sunny fairy.
"Hi. Greetings" said Seohyun fairy.
"Your head wound, let me heal." The fairy wand moves towards the direction Sohee forehead.
 And her forehead slowly began to recover.
Sohee holding her forehead, she was surprised!
"Thank you!"

The third of three fairies tell how they can be there.

 They have existed for hundreds of years on this earth. Previously a residential area, it is a forest.
As a result of development, their place of residence must be sacrificed. One by one from their group began to depart from that place and only they that are still living right here. They decided to stay in the house. They are also likely to match Sohee's late parents

"Ooohh ... so they tell me, apparently they both meet infront of a shop when they're find place to take shelter when it rains it is because you all" Sohee chuckle.

"Of course. They do not realize that they are the only one who are on the rain at the time. Even when on a sunny day." said Sunny fairy.

 Seohyun fairy was interrupted.
"But we overlook about your stepmother, we do not have time to do anything for the forbid them from entering your house."
"Forgive us." Said the three fairies.

"It's okay, I am sure that one day, they would have changed"
"That's very kind of you!" Said Seohyun fairy, while hugging Sohee hand.
"Now wewill help you avoid your mother and half sister, we promise that they will never do anything harm to you"
"Thank you."

Sohee smiling..