Unconventional Family

Sorry, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Because you asked for forever, let’s do forever.

 

Why, hello. *evillaugh*

Because I feel like drowning in your guys’ love, I think I’ll have Hello, Baby as a regular series in my fic list. I’ll be doing some editing with all the deets, but it’ll be just to update this fic and kind of transform it into a chaptered fic.

As you may already know, I only go by the flow of my ideas regarding this fic, so there’s no major storyline. This will be by episodes, not necessarily a chronological order of happenings. In short, whatever happens just happens.

Just drop some comments with your prompt in it, or any idea that you have that can be written as an episode in this series. I will accept any idea! I’ll work around yours and will write it for you (of course, as long as I am able to squeeze my creative juices out to make your idea a reality!)

 

You can also drop your ideas on Twitter where I can easily see them. Follow me on Twitter, @diemarionetta and I’ll follow you back!

And of course, not to forget, thanks to @kaisooprompts from Twitter for this fic’s original prompt.

 

Much love from the Unconventional Family,

-d

 

CLICK HERE TO REDIRECT --> Unconventional Family (Hello, Baby)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter