Her

She

She looked beautiful with her smile and the sunlight that shone her made her look more stunning.I went into her room and she didn't even noticed me.I just chuckled.I came near and greeted her.

"Hi,dear.How are you today?," I said.She was startled and looked at me with her eyes widened.Cute.

'"Sheesh,Jackson! You shocked me.Don't you know how to knock first?",she made a face and I just smiled.She looked at me and smiled.Oh,how I miss that beautiful smile.I stared at her and said,"You look beautiful today." Her face became red and I just wanted to hug her at that time."Jesus,Jackson.What's wrong with you?",she smiling;trying to hide her her blushing face.I chuckled."Nothing,I just miss you so much.I'm sorry for not visiting you last week.I tried to spend some time but..." She hold my hand and I looked and her."Hey,it's okay.You were busy with your schedule.I don't want to disturb you." She smiled and I can't get enough with her bright smile.I just hoped that she will smile like taht to me everyday but...I know that it will never be real.Suddenly,I remembered what the doctor said to me when I bumped him at the hall.

"She don't have much time left.I don't how much time she can hold on.Her Leukimia getting worse and it had spread all over her body.I'm afraid to say this,Mr.Wang,but she will leave us anytime soon."

At that time,I feel like my world collide.I looked at her and I can see her pale face and her hair getting thinner day by day and it made my heart wrenched.No...I'm not ready yet...She noticed that I being too quiet and she asked me,"Jackson,are you okay? You usually being noisy.Why are you looking at me like that?".She looked at me,worried.I just smiled and said,"Nothing,I just can't get enough looking at your beautiful face." She laughed and smiled brightly."God,Jackson.",she looked at me and sneered,"Did you hit something on your head? Cut out with your cheesy lines." I can't helped but joined her laughed.Then,she said,"Jackson,let's go for a walk.It's been awhile that I went out.And,this is your punishment for not visit me last week." I just nodded and said,"With my pleasure,my lady." She laughed and I wanted to cherish this moment forever.

 

I pushed her wheelchair and we enjoyed the calm atmosphere at the park and looked at the people who strolling around the park.We stopped under a tree and I sat beside her.We just sat there and enjoyed each other's company.I hold her hand and I can't help but think when will we can spend time like this.Then,she suddenly said,"Are you okay? You're different today.Is there something wrong?" I tried to hold the tears that threat to fall."No,really.You,dummmy." She looked at me and there was a glint in her eyes.She looked at the front and smiled."Is it about me?" I was startled and looked at her.I asked,"You..know?".She did not looked at me and just stared.Then,she said,"Actually...I'd known it last week.When you were working.So,did the doctor tell you?,"she looked at me and smiled;pretending it just a casual talk.I felt frustated."So you..knew? Then,why didn't you tell me about it?" She was quiet at first then she said,"I did want to tell you but I don't want disturb you with my problem.." I do not believe she said that and I cannot hold it anymore."Seriously,Youngji? You...you think this is not important matter? You are my wife! Heck,I'm willing to stop working for you.I care for you! I love you! ," I cannot control my tears anymore  and I looked at her then I held her hand."I'm not ready yet.I love you so much.I..I don't want to lose you." I bow my head and cried.Then,I can feel her hands cupped my face and she looked at me.She was also crying.She wiped my tears and smiled.

"Jackson,I'm sorry...I...I was scared.I don't know what will you react.",I stared at her."Jackson,I know it so sudden but I don't know when will I can say this in future.You know that I will leave you anytime,right?",I can't help but choked a sob listened to her." I know it will be hard for you but I want you to be strong.Somewhere,Jackson,there's someone who dreams of your smile and appreciate your presence.So,whenever you're feeling lonely,just remeber that someone,somewhere cares about you.And I will never forget about you,okay?",she smiled.I just chuckled and thought,If Youngji can be strong,why can I? I hugged her.We sat there for awhile then we went back to the hospital.After arrived at her room,I carried her to her bed and put her gently on the bed.I went out to buy some food and went back to the hospital.We ate and chat for a few moment and she started to feel sleepy.She said that she didn't and she tried to open her eyes.It was already night.I chuckled and told her to sleep.She obliged and she lied down.I pulled her blanket and covered her and the I hum a lullaby.I thought she already but she opened her eye and held my hand."Jackson?,"she said."Hmm?",her eyes threatening to close and I can't help but to chuckle.

"Promise me you will live your life happily,okay?",she asked.

I smiled."Yes,I promise."

"Really?",she looked at to make sure.

I smiled again and said,"Yes,Youngji.I promise.Now,go to sleep.

She smiled."Thank you.I love you,Jackson."

My nearly fell but I held it.I have to be strong.

"I love you too,Youngji."

 

After waiting her to sleep,I went out from the room and stood for awhile.I looked at the hall and it was so dark and...lonely.Then,I saw a painting.The painting was full of bright colours and it brighten the dark hall.I went to the painting and I smiled,remembered the memories.Youngji and I went to a gallery and then,when she saw the painting,she bought it.I still remembered how we argued at that time.At that time,I could not understand why she bought the painting because it just a splat of bright colours and it looked like a five-year-old work.I asked her and she said,"It will brighten the hall.You know,Jackson,Sometimes people need a little happiness." I do not understand her at that time but now,I understand.the drawing really brighten the hall.There was a place that was put under the painting and it wrote,Donated by,Heo Youngji.The dates was yet filled and wait for it to be filled.

 

Our love were beautiful

Back then,we were so happy

You made my life colourful

Why did you leave me?

 

The clock's ticking,

The time's running,

I'm still waiting,

But,you're leaving

And,I'm drowning,

deep into sorrow.