You

Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun POV.

"Bye oppa!" I wave happily as the car went away.

"You're back?" Dahee voice greet me as I walk in.I nodded my head in respond

"How the audition?"

"Can we talk about that later?"Dumping myself on the comfy bed,I'm about to enter the dream land but,the vibration of my phone take me back to reality.The dialler was not in my contact.WHO DISTURB ME AT THIS HOUR?!!!

"Hello?"still laying,I pick up the phone lazily.

"Is this Miss Song Jihyun?"

"Yeah,who is this?"

"This is CUBE CAFE manager.I think you left your purse here.It's yellow and your personal things written in here." my eyes widen in shock as my body stand in a second.

"Sorry for troubling you.I will get it now.Thank you for keeping it!I will be there."

"Sure.OK" he end the call 

"I gotta go out for a while."I run to the door.

"Where?" I just walk out and didn't reply her.

As I walk inside that cafe,I rush to the counter and ask for my purse.

"Thank you for keeping it."I bow 90 degree

"No problem.It's our job anyway."

As I out from the cafe,I check the purse and thank god there's nothing missing.Suddenly the reflection of me in the mirror really shock me.I was wearing different shoes and my hair is mess.Urghhh!!!What a day...

Yoseob POV

I walk back to the studio after the audition finish and suddenly I feel like my feet kick something.I pick it up and it's a purse.It was that girl purse since it got a picture in it.Also a private information.I give it to the cafe manager and told him don't tell her it's me that found it because she maybe a fangirl of me.Haha.

I just on the stairs to wait for the owner to pick her purse from afar.About 10 minutes later,she arrive and she look really in mess.Maybe she in hurry but,she look beautiful and humble at the same time.Her hair is long and it's really my type.Wait...Yang Yoseob...You should not fall for a girl that you just met.Whatever!I walk to the car with my manager and my head is full of her along the way home.

After I got home,I just sit and I don't know why my head still thinking of her.

"This really stressing me out.I have to do something.Of course boxing is good for now."

I prepare my thing and go out for some work out.

After the work out,there's a message appear as I unlock my phone.It's from Doojoonie.

Doojoon: Where are you?

Doojoon: Are you busy?

Doojoon: Can you accompany me to the mall because I need to buy something.

This man really can't live without me.

Yoseob: I'm free.I will wait at the usual place.

When I'm arrive at the usual place,he's not there.There would be no man that would be late unless that person is Doojoonie.Am I a slave that I must accompany people all day?This morning,Hyunseung.Now,Doojoon.What a nice day..Thank god my phone is here to keep me happy.

______________________________

Jihyun POV

I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat and when I was about to insert the food,Dahee approach me.

"Jihyun ah.....What are doing?" with the smile that plastered on her face,I know she want something from me.

"Can't you see?I'm eating.What do you want?"I sit on the couch to stay away from her.

"Yah,it's not like I'm blind but,I just wondering....."

"Wondering...." my eyes fixed on the tv.

"Look at me.I'm talking to you"I felt my mouth is empty when I try to crunch my sandwich.

"Kim Dahee,I'm eating right now and for your information I'm so hungry right now."I try to take the sandwich back but her hand too long.

"I want you to accompany me to the mall because I need a new dress for my date."

"Is that even necessary?A new dress just for a date?"my eyes widen.

"It's my money.I'm not even ask for a money.I just want you to accompany me there becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter