600s

Loving You Secretly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Loving You Secretly

Cast: Myungsoo/Naeun

2.020 words

 

 

It was 11.30 am in the morning. Sitting there, in front of the cashier desk with eyes starting to close, was Naeun. A sophomore in an average college who took art as her major and didn't really bother the "what are you gonna do with that art title for a living?" that she got from people. For all she cared, she only needed to work and study harder to finish her college soon and start living her own life. In addition, art college wasn't as easy as people thought. In this case, she didn't really get enough sleep for the past two weeks because of the pile of assignments that she needed to submit in the end of this month. She wasn't the type of a complainer, though. 

"Maybe a ten minutes of sleep won't hurt..." 

The sound of the bell rang could be heard, meaning someone or you call it a customer walked in. She hurriedly opened her eyes and greeted the customer without even seeing its eyes.

"One iced americano, please." he said while focusing on his phone.
"That'll cost $2.05, sir—“

Slick black hair, messy bangs, deep black eyes, yellow tone skin, delicate pink lips, and sharp nose. No, she wasn't describing what a perfect guy must had. She was describing what this guy in front of her had and it was actually the same like what she had seen in her dream, to her surprise.

The guy walked to the corner of the cafe, sitting near the window. She was quietly watching him from a far while waiting for the coffee to be done. The guy took out a camera from the bag that he brought and it gave a conclusion to her thinking that he was in art major, too.

"Here is your iced americano, Sir."
"Ah.. Thank you,"

Not long after that, the cafe started to full with people and she was busy serving them. She wished the lunch time would be end soon so she could rest and maybe, just maybe, taking a glance over the guy that looked exactly like someone she met in one of her dream.

Lunch time ended and Naeun thanked god for that. As she was cleaning the tables, the guy left without any sound. She felt a bit sad, though not really, because who was she for thinking about a stranger that she just met today. She erased the thought of him and continued cleaning the tables when something caught her eyes.

"Wait, he left his phone? What a clumsy."

It was 7pm in the evening and Naeun thought of taking a walk near the park. The park where she always spent all her spare time when she felt bored with maybe, life. She was looking at the night sky when something bothered her and it came from the phone that the guy left that afternoon.

"Hello, this is Myungsoo. The owner of the phone—"

Myungsoo. His name is Myungsoo.





For some people, life continued the way it was. But in Naeun's case—part of it was still the same though like taking classes, submitting pile of assignments, working at the cafe—it was different. She looked much happier that other employees didn't really know why. She knew why.

She did return the phone he left at the cafe that time. The small chat they had—what do you do for a living? oh you major in art too? wait let me take you home. here my number in case you need a friend to talk about art or something.—became more intense as they happened to have same interests and all.

"One iced americano, hm?"
"Well, yeah you know me."

He would occasionally went there to buy coffee and she didn't realize since when. But it was nice to see him this close, she thought, so that was okay. The day passed by as they even gotten more closer each day. Naeun was thankful enough for that.





"Naeun, what do you think about love?"

The night seemed a lot more beautiful and lots of stars praised it by sparkling even beautifully. With legs covered inside the blanket and arms open wide, they watched as the night sky went gone slowly. She thought deeply as she never really had that in mind. The feeling she had, as of right now, she didn't even know what it was. What she knew was that she felt comfortable, happy, in joy everytime she spent time with him. But she didn't know if it was love or not. More like, she didn't want to know.

"I'm not a person who believe in love, though. Sorry, I can't give any opinion about that.."

He looked at her with a smile that everyone knew it was a sincere one, the admired one. She felt burning inside and she knew it wasn't from the blanke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter