My Secret

My Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hair? Check.   Makeup?  Check.  Costume? Check.  Mic.  Check.  I brought the plastic bottle closer to my mouth and downed its contents, letting the lukewarm liquid slide down my throat.  "I'm ready,"

"Good, ten minutes before the concert, everyone into your places!"  I left the room a bit frantic, it is always before the concert when I'm like this.  The chants outside, the occasional shouts when the VCR started playing.  Everything's making the adrenaline rush through my veins.  It's show time.

I brought my wrist up and pressed on my innovated receiver that was strapped around my neck like a choker, "This is Frigus, west area secured." 

The static sound I was accustomed to following after my announcement to Irene unnie.  It was some time before someone spoke again,  "Copy that, the target will be brought at the penthouse in ten minutes time, use that to prepare, Frigus." I didn't answer anymore and opened the 'guitar' case that holds my apparatuses.  I began assembling my sniper.  Stand?  Check.  Sniper scope?  Check.  Escape wire? Check.   I breathe in a large amount of air as my heart began to pound faster.  It's show time.

Why would I remember that right now? I shake my head a bit.  Those memories were gone for so long...why am I remembering it now?

"Everyone in your places! five minutes before show time!" the concert manager announced through our earpieces as I stood beside Yoong unnie at the center.  I could hear the sound of heels clacking across the detachable stage piece as the other missing members went into the formation of our first song.  I'm starting to get anxious about this, I feel like any minute now I'll mess up and people will judge me and-

"Maknae?" the sound of Sica unnie's soft and mesmerizing voice resounded to my ears.  "Don't be nervous, we got you,"  she whispers into my ears and placed her hand on my shoulder.  Inhaling in a huge amount of air, I prepared myself,  "So Nyuh Shi Dae~" and the digital screen in front of us unfolds and we were greeted by the bright lights and glimmering eyes that stared right back at us.

I restlessly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter