Fin.

A Walk Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I'm really sorry for any grammatical or spelling error. Do drop some comments~

-----------------------------

 

"Hurry up, Sooyoung!" Seulgi called out for the younger member as she bounced her body up and down excitedly.

 

 

Joy had promised to take Seulgi out on a date when she found out from the members that Seulgi had been sulking every time she went to the filming of her new show. She honestly found the older girl adorable whenever jealousy strikes the girl like when Seulgi ignored her for days after their end of the year performance. Seulgi said that she flirted and was too close to the boy, which she did for the sake of the cameras.

 

 

"Why are you so slow?" Seulgi pouted at Joy who was locking the door.

 

"Unnie, lower your voice down."

 

"It's midnight already."

 

"People are sleeping when it's midnight, right?" Joy asked as she took Seulgi's hand in hers after locking the door. "Let's go."

 

"You are always like this." 

 

"Like what? The matured one?"

 

"What? No! I'm the matured one. You're still a kid, like Yerim."

 

"Says the person who sulked all day long." Joy pinched Seulgi's nose and the shorter one scrunched it after when they enter the elevator.

 

 

-----

 

 

"Where are you taking me tonight?" Seulgi wrapped her arms around Joy’s, leaning her body closer to the other girl.

 

"It's a secret." Joy smiled while rubbing Seulgi's arms that were wrapped around hers to keep the latter warm.

 

 

She loves how clingy the older one is to her.

 

 

"You're not planning to sneak into a building again aren't you?"

 

"I did?"

 

"Hmm." Seulgi replied as she snuggled closer to Joy "and we nearly got into trouble the last time you did it."

 

 

The pair ended up in a 24-7 convenience store near their dorm. It is the one where they went to for midnight supper whenever Joy was hungry.

 

 

"I thought you were taking me out on a sweet or crazy date like before."

 

“You don’t like this?” Joy turned to Seulgi who was choosing from various flavours of cup noodles.

 

“No, I’ve wanted to go on a simple date like this.”

 

“Obviously, dating me is so amazing that you can’t help but to love it.”

 

“That was too much. Here.” Seulgi handed her cup noodles to Joy.

 

“You love everything that I do for you.”

 

“Don’t be too cocky Sooyoung.”

 

“I’m not. Do you want to eat here or home?”

 

“Here.”

 

 

After paying for their food, Joy pulled the chair for Seulgi to sit and asked her to wait as she went to fill hot water into their instant noodles. She came back and placed their noodles carefully on the table outside the convenience store.

 

 

“So how was your day?” Joy asked Seulgi as she rested her arms on the table.

 

“I played some games since I don’t have any schedule today. Nothing much, unlike someone.”

 

“Who’s that someone?”

 

“Someone who already has a husband.”

 

“I thought you’re over that.”

 

“I’m still mad.”

 

“I love you and only you.” Joy looked around; making sure that nobody was around before taking Seulgi’s hands in hers.

 

“I want to be there with you when you get your ear pierced.”

 

Joy just knew that their conversation would lead to another fight when Seulgi said that. She let go of her girlfriend’s hands before grabbing the seasoning of the instant noodles. She did not want them to fight over her new show again. The last time they talked about it, Seulgi ignored her for days and it had only been a few episodes.

 

“I can’t let you see the weak me.” Joy said as she mixed the seasoning with the instant noodle for the older girl.

 

“We’re together Sooyoung. You will see my weak side and I will see yours. I want to be there for you, even in your weakest state.”

 

“I know. Here.” Joy slid Seulgi’s noodles in front of her “Careful it’s still hot.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Joy gobbled down her noodles and finished it within minutes. Cup noodle was nothing to her when she was trying to gather her courage to tell the older girl about something. That will probably make her bear upset.

 

 

“Can I tell you something?”

 

 

Seulgi replied with a hum as she placed a piece of cheese on her noodles.

 

 

“Promise me you will not be mad?”

 

“Is it that bad?” Seulgi stopped eating and stared at Joy with her cheeks filled with noodles.

 

“God, unnie don’t eat like that. You’re going to choke.”

 

“Just say it already.” Seulgi frowned.

 

“Promise me first.” Joy held out her pinky finger.

 

“Fine.” Seulgi intertwined their pinky fingers together. “There, I promised.”

 

“I-, they- the show. It’s about the show.”

 

 

Seulgi groaned.

 

 

“We have to live in a house together.”

 

“What?”

 

“They got us a house.”

 

“Have you gone there?”

 

“Yes. We filmed there. And we went on a date before going to the house.”

 

“So you aren’t staying at the dorm after this?”

 

“No, it will only be during filming.”

 

“Separate room?” Seulgi was trying to keep her jealousy while slurping down the remaining soup.

 

“N-no.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter